From enemies to friends

My Only True love

Yonghwa was really tired, he really didn't have the energy to take nichkhun to his house and drive to his so yonghwa decided to take nichkhun to his home. Yonghwa's parents were out on a bussinees trip and I'm sure they won't mind if yonghwa lets  a friend stay there. Well I guess enemies since the day that nichkhun and yonghwa met, nichkhun bow to be enemies with him. Its Ironic how things work, here he is taking nichkhun to his room and letting him sleep there; the one person that gave him so many bruises and scars. Yonghwa just sigh, and decided to sleep in the couch that is near his bed. His family has enough rooms, so yonghwa can sleep in one of them but he's still worry that nichkhun will wake up or do something stupid while at it. Yonghwa just feel more relief if he stays with nichkhun and watchs over him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nichkhun got up at exactly 10 am, good thing it was saturday and he doesn't have much work at the office. Just as he woke up, he find the room extrange; S*** who did I sleep with this time nichkhun thought. Gosh I really need to stop drinking alcohol or I will end up getting another girl pregnant!. Nichkhun gets up from the bed but finds a similar face sleeping in the couch. Yonghwa slowly open his eyes and sees nichkhun staring at him. " good morning" yonghwa said grinning. Nichkhun face doesn't seem to be happy and grabs yonghwa's hair" what the H**** did you do to me!!" nichkhun growled.

" wh-what do you mean??" a very confused yonghwa asked.

"S*** I never thought that you were GAY!!!...I'm so going to kill you for taking advantage of my drunken state!!!" Nichkhun said. True enough nichkhun doesn't remember what really happen last night. To make matters worse, yonghwa is the type of guy who likes to sleep with only his boxers on. Nichkhun also notice that his clothes were scatter around the room and the first thing he thought was that something happened.

"Yah I'm not Gay and even if I was Sorry but YOU are not my TYPE!!"  yonghwa said firmly.

" Stop lying, no wonder why you stayed away from my sister, it was because you were trying to seduce me all along!" nichkhun yelled

"what the F**** are you talking about?? Don't you remember what happened last night." Yonghwa growled. Nichkhun start thinking but he had a really bad headache from the hangover and he doesn't recall anything at this time.

" Nope, but I know you took advantage of me because my clothes are there and I'm !" nichkhun said. Yonghwa's eyes widened at his statement. Yonghwa has been called many things except GAY and worst of all nichkhun is accusing him of !!!! . I should have let him drive drunk. yonghwa thought. No I should have just let hara take this idiot instead of trying to save his sorry !

" Yah look at yourself before you start talking, you have clothes on. I change you into my pijamas yesterday because you were so damn drunk that you started puking all over the place! not only did I had to clean your F****** mess, you also puke on my clothes!!!. I had to stay all night cleaning thanks to you. Then I took you to the restroom and help you take a shower and lend you my pijamas!" yonghwa growled. Nichkhun started to look at himself and sure enought he had yonghwa's pijamas on. He grabbed his clothes and saw that they were all cover in vomit.

"t-then how do you explain that you are only on your boxers!" nichkhun pointed out. yonghwa just sigh " After I put you in my bed I took a shower and only put boxers on. I don't really like to sleep with clothes on" he confessed.

"OOH!" >:O. nichkhun said. " hehe sorry, I saw my clothes place in the chair and I assume the worst" he laughed.

" You seriously need to stop drinking dude!" yonghwa said. "anyways do you remember what happened yesterday?"

now that everything was clear, nichkhun started to recall the events last night. Everything that him and yonghwa talk about, he remembered clearly now " yeah I remember"

" good, well since its late already...you can use my pijamas mean while one of my maids wash your clothes" yonghwa said. He got up and walk to his clothes and put some comfortable clothes on.

"Thanks man, I really owe you one" nichkhun said

" no proble, but I'm not sure if I will be good help. I will try everything  I can but I won't make promises." yonghwa said.

" still thank you" nichkhun said sincerely.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a long talk yonghwa and nichkhun decided to pay a visit to World Hotel and see whether they can find anything there. Yonghwa access all the records of people who got in and out the past couple months. There were no records of neither Hara nor Uee placed in the guest list. So of course yonghwa assumed that if they were to get a room from his hotel. They will have to get one of the reserved rooms that only a Jung member can use. Unfortunetely for them, the employees never record when a jung member goes in to one of the suites. There is about 30 suites, that are reserved for the Jung family.

"so, nichkhun do you remember the number of the suite that you were in with Hara? " yonghwa asked.

" you SERIOUSLY think I will remember what happened more than a month ago!" nichkhun said

"well better start trying to remember because if not, you are screwed!" yonghwa said

"I think this is going nowhere" nichkhun frown

" No I think we are going in the right track we just need to formulate a plan" yonghwa said firmly. Yonghwa went to his office and montion his assistant to bring all the videos that were taken the past month. Nichkhun also remember, that he kept the papers in which it states that Hara was pregnant in his home. Maybe it could be of any help if yonghwa sees them.

---------------------------------

Yonghwa and nichkhun came out with a plan that will benefit both of them...

Nichkhun task

1.Act normal with Hara. Make her think that he really cares for her until she starts trusting him more.

2. Try to find out anything about kyuhyun's sickness.

3. Don't drink anything that Hara offers you, even if its food. ( yonghwa ordered him since everything hara give can be drugged u.u)

4.Put more cameras in his house since yonghwa confessed that he has been sneaking at night and gotten in seohyun's room.

Yongwa's Task

1. Act normal with Uee. Still reject her since she might get suspicious at his sudden change of heart.

2.Look at each video, until he finds the one were nichkhun and hara committed the suppose deed.

3. Try to slow down the wedding arragement with him and Uee.

4. Make sure not eat anything that Uee offers since she might pulled the same trick hara did with nichkhun.

5. Think before you speak. Out of nervousness he confess to nichkhun he has been sneaking to seohyun's room and sleep next to her. Don't let nichkhun know that he's still planning on sneaking in seohyun's room again. ( note: no he hasn't taking advantage of seohyun yet. But he did thought about it u.u)

-------------------------------------------------------