Let The WAR BEGIN!

My Only True love

Author's pov

today, seohyun wake up earlier than usual. she prepared every dish that she knew her brother will like. She was walking back and forth, around the living room still thinking what will she tell her brother...Nichkhun in the other hand, was as well kinda of nervous, he seriously didn't like the thought of his baby sister dating. Nichkhun approach, the dining room and decided to act as normal as possible with his sister after all he wasnt going to let this accident ruin the strong bond he had with seohyun.

" good morning seohyun-ah" nichkhun said as he sat himself and look at the feast place in table.

" good morning oppa" seohyun said as she sat down. As usual they ate together, none of them knew how to start the conversation. " seohyun-ah I'm sorry for what happen last night". nichkhun said. " nah its ok, oppa I know you worry about me" seohyun said

"seohyun, I really don't get you at all".." I mean what did you seriously see in that guy?" nichkhun said as he thought of yonghwa. Ugh even mentioning his name makes me want to throw up >.<. nichkhun thought.

"hmm oppa, you know looks are deceiving, he is actually a pretty smart guy, he is number one in our taekwondo club; his family is pretty well known too" seohyun smirked. She really loves her brother, but she knows he needs to stop worrying  about her and start worrying about himself more.

" hah well I beat the crap out of him yesterday!, nope he is definetely good enough for you sis" nichkhun said. He was pretty mad at how seohyun seem to say nice things of yonghwa. He hate the fact she is praising someone else other than him.

" NICHKHUN!, thats enough!...how can you know if he is good enough for me if you haven't got the chance to know him better".."and besides,  I decide who I like and who I don't" seohyun said as she stand up from her chair and grab her backpack. She was ready to go

"Yah!. where do you think you are going SEO JOOHYUN!" nickhun exclaimed.

"I'm going to school OPPA!" she said as she went out slammed the door. she has never done that before but she wants him to know that she is not a little girl anymore.

" AISH, this girl!" nichkhun said as he run to the door and catches up to seohyun.

"I will take you, get in the car" nichkhun said. Seohyun nodded and got in the car. they drove down to school, and just when seohyun was to go out the car,nichkhun took her hand.

"I'm sorry seohyun" nichkhun said.
" its ok, I'm sorry too oppa" seohyun said.
" seohyun-ah, he has the looks of a player, I really dont want to see you hurt" nichkhun said. " my heart wont stand to see you cry specially for someone that is not worth it" nichkhun hug seohyun.

" haha oppa, I'm not a little girl anymore so you wont be there protect me all the time...besides, its just a crush its not a big deal" seohyun said.

" really? so that means you dont love him?" nichkhun said as he look at seohyun.

" yeah, I just said that because I didn't wanted you to kill him, I do feel attracted to him but nothing serious oppa" seohyun said. she open the door of the car and she was about to go but not before she gave a kiss in the cheek to her oppa. " gotta go oppa, I see you later"

" seohyun-ah, I have a date with victoria so dont wait for me ok" nichkhun said.

" okay have fun then oppa~" seohyun winked.

 as seohyun was leaving nichkhun made a phone call.

" yoboseo" a guy said.

" its me seo nichkhun I need a favor to ask you" nichkhun said

"sure man, what is it?" guy said.

" I want you to investigate, a guy name Jung Yonghwa, I want to know everything about him" nichkhun said

"sure, I will call you once I get the information" . the guy said as he hung up.

just wait and see Jung Yonghwa, very soon you will regret for even thinking you can mess with my sister and get away with it!. nichkhun thought.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once seohyun got into school, she saw something she did not wanted to see. It was UEE and Yonghwa making out. She felt her blood boil once she saw the unpleasent scene.

Seohyun's pov.

ugh a great way to start my morning huh..Not only was I fighting with my brother early in the morning which is something I never do, now I have to look at those two making out. >.<... can my day get any better?... wow and I mean look at her, is this really school or a club?. I will never understand guys?. first he says that he loves me and that he wants to marry him and now look at him!. She is all over him and he doesnt seem to mind. hah whatever, I really dont care about you. I walked toward my locker ignoring him. Once he saw me he push her away from him. hah dont make me laugh Jung Yonghwa, you are just like any guy I have met, but guess what if you think I care what you do with her you are wrong!.

As yonghwa saw seohyun, he started to follow her. "hey babe" yonghwa said as he try to kiss seohyun but this time she push him away.

" babe?. as far as I'm concern I'm not your babe and will you please move because you are in my way" seohyun said.

"hey, Uee was the one who kiss me not me" yonghwa said

" I dont care what you do with Uee, we dont have any relationship so I really dont care!" seohyun exclaimed.

" we do have a relationship, you are my girlfriend!" yonghwa said as he pull seohyun closer to him.

" ha and what makes you think I accepter been your girlfriend?" seohyun said

" you told your brother you love me, that is reason enough for me to know that you accepter my feelings" yonghwa said.

": dont misunderstand yonghwa, I just said that so my brother wont kill you"..." I am not interested in you and I will never be and now if you excuse me I'm late for class" seohyun exclaimed. "you are lying right?" yonghwa said . " no, yonghwa-ssi, like you see I love my brother way too much to see him in jail just because some stupid jerk, doesnt know his limits." seohyun said as she walk away from the shocked yonghwa.

Yonghwa pov

this is unbelievable, I just got rejected TWICE and by the same girl!. is this the end of the world?!. hah just wait and see seohyun, soon you will fall for me just like all the others in this school! It is not even my fault that Uee kissed me, I was taken off guard when she did it. ugh Uee has to mess up everything, I dont even know why that woman is so clingy, I have never done anything for her to think I like her. Aish now thanks to her, I'm back to the start point with seohyun and I doubt it will be easy for me to score with seohyun. I practically forced myself into her and she has never responded to any of my advances. This calls for drastic measures!.

 

while yonghwa was thinking of a way of getting seohyun back, He didnt notice that someone was watching him. Uee, was not your typical girl that will backdown easily. She hated seohyun and victoria and she will surely do anything to make those two pay for what they have done.

" do you remember the plan hara?" ... uee said. good the battle has begin seohyun. I will make your life miserable!. Uee thought.

"yes, I do dont worry Uee" hara said.

 

Uee flashback--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Uee was in the livingroom still frustrated at what had just happened earlier. She still can't believe that yonghwa push her away and that victoria slapped her!. her thought were interrupted when one of her maid came in.

"excuse me, young misstress, your friend chansung is here" the maid said

" let him in" Uee said 

" Uee, what is chansung doing here?" hara asked.

" just wait and see Hara" Uee said. Nobody knew what Uee was thinking and what was she was going to do against victoria and seohyun but one thing is for sure it was nothing good.

" did you bring me the information" Uee asked as she saw chansung coming in.

" yes I did, here it go" chansung said as he handed down all the information about seohyun and victoria. Uee and Hara studied the information intensely, and found something pretty interesting. 

" Seo Nichkhun huh?" .."so this is seohyun's brother, pretty interesting" Uee said as she look at nichkhun's picture.

" he's really Handsome Uee" Hara said

" yes, and you know what's the best of this? Uee said

" no, what is it Uee? " hara asked

" He is victoria's first love, no I correct myself he is victoria's Only love... do you what this means hara?" uee smirked

" you are not thinking of..." hara said

"yes my friend, this is where you come along...its like killing two birds in one shot, not only will seohyun's heart break as we take her brother from her, it will also make victoria hurt as well" Uee said

" well he is pretty hawt but why do I have to do it Uee, why cant you" hara whined

" I love yonghwa, even though I will have love to do it myself" Uee said.

 " I don't think this is a good idea, Uee" chansung said

" shut up chansung, who ask for your opinion anyway...you cant even pay my parents for your dad's debt, not only your job as an actor is able to pay the interest." Uee said

" fine, I wont say anything but this is wrong Uee...dont take me wrong hara I think you are beautiful but it will be hard for you to get nichkhun; that guy has rejected tons of girls and by the information he only has eyes for victoria-ssi" changsun said.

" haha, chansung you don't know what a girl is capable when you want something trust me I can get Nichkhun to fall for me just watch and see" hara smirked. there has not been a guy that could reject her and she will surely make nichkhun fall for her.

" well then good luck girls I'm leaving" chansung said. He sure didnt wanted to be part of this plan. He loves victoria ever since he met her, in fact they are good friends and sadly he knows that victoria loves nichkhun with all her heart.

"where do you think you are going chansung, you are in it as well!" Uee said

" oh no, I wont take part in this I'm sorry Uee" chansung said

" what if I tell you that if you do this your father's debt will be forgiven...just imagine chansung, your father will be free and you wont need to work yourself too much to pay a debt that wasnt yours in the first place." Uee said

" I dont want to hurt victoria, find someone else" changsun said

"are you sure you want me to find someone else?..you are not going to do anything bad chansung you will just try to charm victoria..dont you love her?" Uee said.

"yeah I do, but still" chansung said


" look its a win-win situation chansung, you wont do anything against nichkhun nor victoria...you will just try to get closer to her and make her fall for you...if she does fall for you, you get the love of your life and your dad's debt will be pay" Uee said. it was a very tempting offered for chansung that will be hard to decline. Not only will he be free from being Uee's slave, he will also get the girl he wants fair and square since Uee promised him that he wont play any dirty tricks on victoria and nichkhun.of course he didnt knew that Uee, and Hara never promise that they will not do anything dirty.

" Ok, I'm in but I wont do anything that will harm victoria physically or emotionally" chansung stated.

" dont worry you wont..now get me all of nichkhun schedule, I want to take our plan in process as fast as possible" Uee said

"Uee but what about seohyun? ...I mean its going to be hard for him to fall heads over heels for you if seohyun is still single" Hara said

" dont worry hara I already got that cover, I have someone in mind already but I have to see first if we can trust him" Uee said.

 

-------------------------------------------end of Uee's flashback------------------------------------------------------------

  Seohyun avoided, yonghwa the whole day...she wasn't in the mood and yonghwa knew it that is why he decided to leave her alone for today. Just as seohyun was going to return some books to the library she dropped it. luckily someone helped her out, it was him Cho kyuhyun.

" thanks" seohyun said as kyuhyun was picking up the books.

" no problem" kyuhyun said. seohyun was expecting for kyuhyun to handed the books to her but instead he said " I will take it". " its ok, I can do it myself" seohyun said. " Its ok a pretty girl like you cant be carrying around this book" kyuhyun said as he gave his killer smile. " thank you a..wait what's your name again?" seohyun asked. " my name is kyuhyun, Cho kyuhyun" he said.

 

 they both went to the library together and surprisingly kyuhyun didnt left and seohyun didnt mind at all his company. They both had many things in common, and for the first time kyuhyun was interested in a girl not only bacause of her looks but because of her heart as well. Seohyun was the type of girl that kyuhyun loves but its always hard for him to find this type of girl. Soon enough the bell rang, which meant they had to go to classes.

"well I have to go to class kyuhyun-ssi, thanks for everything" seohyun said

 " wait, you haven't told me your name yet, and can I have your number " kyuhyun said

" sure, My name is Seo joohyun but you can call me seohyun" she said as she write in a piece of paper her number. She gave it to him and walk away.

"Seohyun?...wait isn't that yonghwa's new target?" kyuhyun said in quite a shock. just as if the heavens were in Uee's side today, she was able to see the whole thing. She has known kyuhyun for quite a while and she knows that kyuhyun was interested in seohyun. Just as she suspected, seohyun fall down perfectly in kyuhyun's ideal type and she was planning on using that in her favor. who would have thought that destiny will have make those two meet and by the looks of it seohyun seemed pretty comfortable with him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

I know , I know this is a boring chapter but hey, I have to give the antogonist a moment to shine as well.. any questions or comments? please subscribe and comment and yeah btw JUNE 22 was YONGHWA'S BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3