Prepared

Demon & Angel—Forbidden Love

Like I said from previous chapter, this is the only chapter where Taemin will ever be a girl. This is the last chapter of him being so, okay? It will end when you see the change. It shouldn't be that hard, really. It's quite obvious.

 


Taemin still hates Minho for turning her into a girl when she was a boy before.

 

Her face was bright red as she stuck close to Minho, walking around the area in the urban area where many Demons of the royal palace eyed her like food. She tried to tug down her skirt, but Minho grabbed her wrist, sending a warning glare her way before holding her hand.

 

“But Minho!” Taemin cried out in frustration, annoyed with the hungry eyes on her. “It’s embarrassing!”

 

“Then would you prefer to have Yuri be wed to me, then, knowing of her plans?”

 

She clamped shut, brown eyes glaring at his playful irises that shimmered orange. Taemin growled at his snickers, tugging hard onto his hand that caused the Demon to step closer to her. Her black hair bounced slightly as she stomped on, going ahead of him.

 

Oh, how she dislikes his way of blackmailing her for this day.

 

“Bastard.”

 

Minho chuckled at her curse. “You’re welcome.”

 

Taemin paused in her steps and released his hand roughly; standing in front of him as she gave the deadliest scowl she could come up with, her arms crossed over her chest. The motion caused her s to squeeze a little closer than usual. “That was not a compliment,” she hissed, ignoring the other Demons whistling at her and their eyes examining her curvy body. “Why did I even agree to go with you?”

 

The way he stared at her was so stoic that it nearly made her uncomfortable. Then she gasped when she felt arms around her waist, her body pressing up against his hard chest as she stared into his eyes.

 

“M-Minho!”

 

“You are doing this because of me,” he spoke, stunning the female. “You are jealous of Yuri who is able to be with me whilst you couldn’t, because you are… different,” he was cautious of his words, since they were in public.

 

Taemin gulped, her lips bashfully as she averted her eyes elsewhere.

 

“Face it. You can’t hold on, can you?”

 

She shuddered at his hot breath masking over her neck before she gathered the strength to push him away, her boots sliding slightly against the mushy ground that she nearly fell. The dark-haired female regained her posture and turned away from him, her face red and her hands to her chest. “W-What are you talking about? You are talking nonsense!”

 

Minho stood silent before shaking his head. “Forget that I even said anything. We have to find Yuri and get on with the plan,” he told the girl before walking ahead of her.

 

Taemin bit her bottom lip as she watched his back grow further and further away until she silently caught up to him, trailing from behind. She averted her eyes to the ground below her, watching their footsteps – the sole of her boots and his in front of her, the heels of his footwear in her vision.

 

Her hair blocked all visions of her eyes as she continued to hold her clasped hands to her chest.

 

Maybe he is right, she thought herself, I do not think I am able to hold myself back anymore this time.

 

Taemin gripped the fabric of her shirt, almost wanting to cry.

 

My heart hurts.

 

“Ah,” Minho exclaimed as he spotted the person that he wanted to see. The female demon looked up, peeking from behind his back upon seeing Yuri, scowling when she was doing her usual thing as always – flirting.

 

She is the one who asked for the engagement, she scoffed in disbelief, appalled by her disgusting behavior and of how much of a e she looked during that moment as she watched her feel herself up on a person, the man groping her rear.

 

This is ridiculous.

 

“Yuri!”

 

The call of her name caught her attention, her brown eyes perking up and looking over his direction straightaway without notice. Taemin wanted to look away from her face and gag at how her red lips curved into a bright grin, pulling away from the man abruptly and squealing in that high-pitched voice of hers, running over to him.

 

Minho!”

 

God, she wanted it to stop.

 

Make it stop. I cannot believe I actually agreed to this plan just to hear her squeal like pigs.

 

Yuri was just about to hug him, when she caught sight of Taemin who stood next to him.

 

“Oppa,” she spoke as she stood in front of her, her brown eyes examining her features with distaste (Same goes to you, thought Taemin as she averted her eyes elsewhere), “who is she?”

 

Minho looked at her, his eyes sparkling and he smiled. Taemin stared at him and forced herself not to smile (albeit her cheeks is burning red) when she felt him grab his hand, pulling her close to her side.

 

She wanted to laugh at the girl’s face so badly, but willed herself not to in order to save her pride.

 

Perhaps she may destroy it when she is alone.

 

If possible.

 

“Yuri,” he spoke now in a different tone, startling the female on front of her as he gripped unto Taemin’s hand. “Stop this idiocy. I already have a lover, and Taeyeon is the one for me.”

 

Yuri sputtered, flabbergasted of the bomb that dropped onto her before she exploded, “But Minho-oppa! We were supposed to get married together!”

 

Taemin scoffed, rolling her eyes. “Wah, she is so brazen, how could she not remember what he did to her back then?” she mumbled under her breath before glaring back at the woman who did the same to her. “Forget it, Minho,” she spoke, going into her ‘lover’ mode, “she wouldn’t listen to us anyway.”

 

Yuri stared between the two of them before demanding, “I do not believe you. I want to have evidence that you two are really together.”

 

“Why would we fake a relationship?” asked Minho, who was feeling exasperated.

 

“It’s a possibility.”

 

Minho, she thought, her hair hiding the shimmering marks on her neck. She was just as exasperated as he is.

 

Yes, Taemin?

 

I want to cut her so bad.

 

Minho hummed, giving her hand a squeeze before smiling, finding her glare to be oddly cute. He found it cute that Taemin was jealous, even though he denied it.

 

The Demon sighed and looked at Yuri. “What must we do in order to show you?”

 

Yuri narrowed her eyes at Taemin. “You and…Taeyeon”—Taemin nearly fell back at her sharp tone on her alias—”I want to see your affection.”

 

“Meaning…?”

 

“A kiss.”

 

What?” The two of them exclaimed in shock, their eyes wide before glancing at each other. Sure, they have kissed, but doing it again… it will be rather uncomfortable.

 

Then again, Taemin is now ‘Taeyeon’ as a female demon. It would not hurt to try, right?

 

“H-How dare you bring up such private matters between ourselves?” Minho yelled out furiously, his face red along with his horns. Taemin had no doubt that she is the same, feeling her extra limbs burn on the sides of her head.

 

No?” considered Yuri, who smirked at him. “Then you are using her as a fake, then. Oppa, you cannot get rid of me by your side. No matter how much you hurt me, you cannot rid me of this world.”

 

Taemin clenched her other hand as she gritted her teeth. Is this, she thought as she looked at her between her bangs, a shimmer of red in her eyes, is this how the plan is going to go?

 

I will not let it.

 

Taemin abruptly released her hand from his and grabbed Minho by the collar, taking both of them by surprise.

 

God, me, Minho.”

 

Yuri gasped at the sentence (though she is more surprised of her actions than her words) as she watched Taemin press her lips against Minho’s, her eyes closed with ease as they began to kiss.

 

Taemin felt it again.

 

The fireworks.

 

The butterflies.

 

The tingles.

 

She felt them again as she poured everything into the kiss, wrapping her arms around his neck whilst Minho wrapped his around her waist, his hands smoothly going underneath her top.

 

Taemin jolted in surprise, her cheeks red when she felt him cup her s under her shirt, his fingers gently caressing them. She moaned slighty in the kiss, opening in the process. Minho took this chance and stuck his tongue into , creating a much steamier session.

 

It was not long until Yuri screamed, “Alright, that is enough!” before she pulled them away, their lips smacking. Taemin smirked at Yuri who looked at her wildly whilst her lips. She glanced at Minho and winked at him, signaling that she got everything under control.

 

Minho could only blush while smiling, nodding his head silently.

 

“You…!” Taemin saw her finger in front of her face, and strangely, she reminded her of when she first cornered her alone, back before Minho turned her into a girl, that is. “You got some nerve, you know that?”

 

The shorthaired merely shrugged her shoulders. “That shows how true our relationship is. That’s your fault for denying it,” said Taemin who pursed her lips and shrugged again, her arms out. “Not my problem!”

 

She scoffed as she stepped back from her. Then she turned to Minho with a glare. “You two are ridiculous… making out in front of me like that…!”

 

Minho hummed. “Weren’t you the one who asked for it?”

 

Yuri rolled her eyes extravagantly before looking back at Taemin. She narrowed her eyes at her before saying, “You remind me of that little twerp who kept him by his side.”

 

Taemin stiffened.

 

“Even worse, you look strangely like him!”

 

She tightened her lips to keep her expression. She was just this close to having her finding out that ‘Taeyeon’ is actually Taemin.

 

“Taeyeon,” she spoke, “I won’t give up.”

 

“Please do,” Taemin spoke out exasperatedly, disappointed with her persistent attitude. “Before Minho do something he will regret.”

 

Yuri smirked at her, stepping up close. Taemin bit back a growl as their noses touched, both eyes glaring sharply at each other. She could hear the whistles from the men and few chanting, ‘Fight, fight, fight!’ from the distance.

 

No fight, please, she thought with a mental sigh. The first time with her was enough.

 

“I told you, Taeyeon”—Taemin once again, scowled at her tone on her alias—“he cannot get rid of me, even if he tried for many decades.”

 

The latter puffed out angrily, her bangs flying upwards before it plopped back onto her forehead as Yuri moved away from the position, swiftly turning her back on them and walking away with a ‘humph!’

 

Taemin blinked, and then blinked again before looking at Minho. “Well,” she started to talk, “that was eventful. I suppose she has backed from the engagement or whatever.” She let out a sigh, wiping her hands on her skirt before crossing her arms. “Do you think it ticked her off?”

 

Minho let out a short laugh that it almost sounds like ‘ha!’ in one exhale. “Did it ticked her off? You grabbed my collar and kissed me so suddenly, of course it did!”

 

She smiled at his reaction before playfully punching his arm. “Shut up, she deserves to have that one coming.”

 

Minho chuckled, nodding in agreement before looking at Taemin. They stared at each other for a while before their faces burned red, their horns nearly emitting steam from the high temperature. Minho was the first to look away before the latter did, his fingers touching red, swollen lips.

 

Again, he thought to himself, he kissed me again! His fingers moved from his lips to his chest, squeezing his eyes shut. Damn it, he is making me feel like this again!

 

Taemin bit her lower lip as she could feel her heartbeat shaking her body, the thudding echoing in her ears. I am in trouble, she thought as she closed her eyes to prevent tears from forming. I do not think I could go on…!

 

I thought just being by his side, as a friend would nullify it, to help stay true to the rule, but…

 

It is a lot harder than I thought it would be.

 

“I…I’m going for fresh air,” Taemin abruptly said, walking away from the Demon who looked at her surprised.

 

But Tae—!

 

His voice was gone when Taemin opened up his wings, the wind brushing against the thin veins and flying away in an instant.

 

Stop it!

 

Taemin closed her eyes to block out the sound of her heart pounding in her ears, her cheeks red.

 

I said stop it!

 

She knew that it would come to this, loving a Demon, but she never knew that love could hurt her so bad.

 

When the black-haired female opened her eyes, her eyes widened to see an orange-glowing spell circle in front of her view.

 

“Wah—!”

 

She used her arms to shield herself as she went through. The sudden passage through the circle caused her wings to fold back into her back sharply before she made her fall.

 

Taemin let out a grunt as he collapsed onto the dusty terrain in a secluded area, rolling around the dirt until he halted unto a stop.

 

 

 

He?’

 

 

 

He slowly sat up, looking around before observing himself.

 

No s, lack of hips and certainly no thing down there either.

He is back to his normal, Angel self.

 

The only thing that had not changed was the attire, obviously.

 

How could this—? He thought in a panic, looking at his hands before feeling his body. Minho said only he could reverse it!

 

Taemin looked around the area again, getting up to his feet as he found himself in a secluded area. He noticed that he did not know where he was, in the urban side of the Demons’ Kingdom. He completely lost himself into a maze.

 

Not only that, but Minho is not with him.

 

He is not with me so how—

 

“I should have known.”

 

Taemin whipped his head towards the dark alley, seeing glowing yellow eyes as she stepped out. His breath hitched upon seeing Yuri stepping towards him. He nervously shuffled backwards, avoiding her glaring eyes as she growled at him.

 

“You are too much alike that I knew that it was too good to be true!”

 

“I can explain—”

 

“What is there to explain? You want me out of here so you could keep Minho to yourself!”

 

Taemin huffed, almost wanting to roll his eyes. “So what if I do?”

 

Yuri’s eyes widen at his answer.

 

“What if I want to keep him? What if I was to break the rule just to have him by my side?”

 

The female gritted her teeth, her hand outstretched by her side. Her staff appeared in a flash of red neon light, her fingers curling around the stick as she held it tightly. “You wouldn’t. You’ll be creating the second Great War if you do!” Then she giggled. “Then to prevent that from happening, should I get rid of you first?”

 

She examined the boy before smiling darkly. “Oh, dear. You are not going to fight me in that outfit, are you?”

 

Taemin’s cheeks burned red, crossing his legs. He was lucky that he wore boots, because if he wore high heels, it will be the end of him today.

 

“I’m surprised to know to see that you still look the same even when you’ve changed back,” considered Yuri as she stared at him seriously, her hand to her chin. “I almost thought you were an actual girl or that my magic didn’t work.”

 

The boy slowly stepped back to escape quietly, that effort failed when he felt himself pressed up against a wall. His hands felt it, and he looked to see a transparent shield. He looked back to see her hair flaring orange, her eyes red and twisted into a creepy grin, teeth all sharp and rendered for ripping flesh. Even her horns seems devilishly long and warped.

 

She looked like something that came out from a horror.

 

“You are not getting away from me, kiddo. Not until I rip you to shreds!”

 

Moreover, the same woman who wanted an engagement with Minho, is the same woman I am facing right now? He yelled in his mind. This is insanity! She is truly horrifying!

 

Taemin let out a scream as he forced himself to move away from the blast of fire, burning through the transparent shield behind him. He looked down at his boots and cursed his luck for leaving his daggers at home.

 

Now, out of all times! It has to be today for me to be unlucky!

 

“Poor, poor Angel!” Taemin turned to see Yuri smirking at her, that horrid grin ripping through her cheeks. “You can’t fight me without your weapons! What are you going to do?”

 

This is exactly why I do not wish to fight her the second time, he deadpans to the audience reading this, glaring at them before averting his eyes back to the woman in front of her.

 

He grunted when his heart ached, the seal within him vibrating. Taemin moved against as she lunged towards him, nearly missing him by an inch. He yelped when he felt her sharp nails scratch his cheeks and torso, the fabric of his shirt torn.

 

“Yuri!” he yelled out as he stepped back to avoid getting the horror in front of him. “You need to stop this!”

 

She scoffed, blinking her golden irises at him as she flipped her reddened hair. “No,” she started before squinting her eyes at him. “It’s you who need to stop. You need to stop butting into people’s line of interest and leave the latter a chance to get them!”

 

Gah!”

 

Taemin choked when he did not have time to dodge as Yuri, at a remarkable speed, managed to stand in front of him and grab his throat. His hands clawed at her wrists furiously, though it appears that it had done no good from the look at Yuri’s unfazed face.

 

He gasped, his nails digging into the female’s skin as she lifted him up, still holding him by the jaw. He squeezed his eyes shut as he desperately tried to gather more oxygen, as well as praying whilst Yuri held up her staff, the gem glowing orange.

 

“Might as well dispose of this thing. Then I will erase him from Minho’s mind. How about that then, hmm?”

 

“Don’t…!” Taemin struggled even more to get out of her grasp. His heart ached against as he screamed out in fear, his voice hoarse from yelling. His back tingled painfully and his body felt… strange.

 

He felt strange.

 

As if something deep inside was coming out.

 

Yuri giggled at the pitiful sight of the boy’s tears trickling down his cheek. “What’s wrong? Why are you not fighting back like you did back then? Are you scared? Well, you should be!”

 

No.

 

Jonghyun’s voice echoed in his mind as he found that his mind was growing hazy from the lack of air, his grip on her wrists growing weak.

 

Do you want to be weak for the rest of your life?

 

No, I do not want to! I do not want to die like this!

 

Then do not let them think you are.

 

His advice always helped him calm his mind during times like this. His eyebrows furrowed as he felt tingles within him, his body slowly going out from the strengthening pressure on his jaws.

 

They felt like they are going to break.

 

“Given up?” Yuri noted as Taemin stopped struggling, the last of his tears glistening down his cheek. “Good. Easier for me to kill you then!”

 

Taemin.

 

His grip loosened completely and limp by his sides.

 

Taemin… let me save you.

 

The boy croaked out weakly, opening his eyes to see the blurry world. His eyes drained of color and dulled of light.

 

My other half, do not give up on me.

 

His rosy lips that slowly grew pale moved slightly, his eyes set upon the glowing gem that was charging its beam, Yuri ready to blow his head off underneath his jaw.

 

Call me.

 

Taemin closed his eyes, forcing himself back into darkness as he whispered, “Please.”

 

Good.

 

“Hmm?” Yuri looked at his body, seeing his brown boots gradually turn to black. The darkness consumed him, changing the color of his clothes to become a much darker black. She looked up at his face and was surprised to see light rosy red eyes glaring at her. “What the—!”

 

She found herself grasping thin air as she realized that the boy had vanished.

 

“How the—?” Yuri looked around, her features gradually returning to normal as she looked down, putting her defenses up.

 

Her heart thudded as the wind harshly bustled against her ears, almost saying such cruel words.

 

Her hair stood up when she felt gentle hands on her shoulder and seductive lips near her ear, kissing the earlobe when the sly voice echoed in her head.

 

Boo.”

 

The female turned around abruptly, her eyes wide in shock upon seeing Taemin’s appearance.

 

Just like his hair, his attire changed colors drastically. From black to a much darker, eviler black, he stood there, glaring at her behind his wavy bangs. Light cerise eyes stared back at her as he placed his hands on his hips, tilting his head at her emotionlessly.

 

Yuri shivered at the heartless eyes that gazed into the deepest of her black soul.

 

Then she remembered.

 

She stepped back, her hand to as she remembered a Legend that seemed oddly similar.

 

All black, seems gentle but cruel.

 

Lucifer’s spawn.

 

The Angel of—

 

“Yuri,” her eyes averted back to the angel who stared at her with that same emotionless expression. Then his red lips curved sincerely, his cheeks flushed. “You said Minho can’t get rid of you, am I right?”

 

God no.

 

“Then,” he moved his right hand; fingers open as a shadowy object emerged into his hand, its mist black and grey. It was his scythe. “Suppose you don’t mind me getting rid of you then?”

 

Tears unconsciously ran down from her eyes as she begged, crawling backwards when Taemin stepped closer. “I’m sorry! I will leave you alone! I beg you, don’t do this!”

 

The younger scoffed scornfully, the black pupils narrowing into a thin, horizontal line. “Then you should have done so from the start, Yuri-ssi.”

 

He was worse than Jonghyun.

 

Much worse.

 

Furthermore, it terrified Yuri.

 

Taemin gripped onto his scythe, raising it as if holding a baseball bat, his red eyes glowing then. He stared down at the crying female as she continued to plead.

 

Then he faltered.

 

“Yuri.”

 

She looked up at him, surprising by his change of tone.

 

“I…I’m sorry,” he whispered to her. “I hate you, Yuri, but I don’t want to do this.”

 

She stared up at him in awe, seeing a glisten streaming down his cheek.

 

“Minho… will always be by my side and will stick by me for the rest of my life,” he murmured softly, his arms lowering slightly. “And I love him. It’s hard to believe it myself either, but I love him.” He lowered his head to the ground. “I would risk everything to be with him. Even if it means losing my own life.”

 

“Taemin,” she breathed out, stunned by his speech.

 

Taemin bit his lower lip. “That’s why I’m prepared,” he glanced at her with brown eyes then. “I’m prepared for the worst and I’m prepared to die for the consequences.”

 

Silence emerged the duo as the dark-haired boy gripped onto his weapon.

 

“So first, let me apologize…”

 

Another pregnant silence.

 

“Secondly…”

 

Yuri was so into the silence that she did notice the change of his posture and the return of the red in his eyes until she saw him ready to strike, a red line emitting from his glowing red eye, the other hidden by his bangs. She shuddered underneath his cold tone before she knew what would happen to her.

 

“I apologize for this unruly situation,” he whispered as he glared at her. “But it is time for you to go. I will see you when I will see you.”

 

He closed his eyes to focus before opening them sharply, the pupils shaped into what seems like a cat’s irises.

 

Die.”

 

There was nothing but a silent scream and the splatter of blood in the secluded area.

 

No one was there to witness the murder, nor was there anyone in the first place.

 

The only trace left was the dead, headless corpse of Yuri, and a black feather gently placed upon her bloodied stomach.

 


 

Unbelievable,” the woman snarled at ‘Taemin’ who looked at his nails. “I cannot believe you used Taemin to commit such… such… massacre.”

 

‘Taemin’ shrugged ‘his’ shoulders as ‘he’ looked at the mirror from the other side, ‘his’ eyes on the black crown. “Not my fault. He wanted my help and I gave him help. He should be glad that the is gone. I never liked her in the first place anyway.”

 

The woman, who sat in her chair, gripped onto the armrest, her eyes glowing green. “This is why I sealed you away. Cracking his powers would bring him more at risk when it comes to you. Besides, didn’t I told you not to hurt him when you awake?”

 

‘He’ chuckled lightly, looking back at the woman with a wry smirk. “I did not hurt him too much. Just be glad I am not coming out fully yet. It’s not time.”

 

The female scoffed, flabbergasted at ‘his’ words before holding her head, her elbow propped up on the armrest. As she thought back to the current incident, a tear ran down her cheek before she squeezed them tight.

 

“Taemin, I am so sorry.”

 


 

Minho panted, running towards the direction where he saw Taemin fly into the limitless large buildings. He could not be bothered to use his wings, lest he want people to see him as suspicious for using his wings and having a panicked look on his face.

 

“Jeez, Taemin, why did you suddenly—”

 

He could not continue his words as he placed his hands on his hips.

 

The way he looked so troubled before he flew off… He let out a sigh, standing in the midst of emptiness before kicking a small pebble across the dirt. I wonder what is up with him.

 

“Minho.”

 

That voice.

 

That beautiful voice that he loved to hear.

 

Minho turned to see Taemin behind him, his clothes torn and dirtied. He only smiled weakly at him when they had eye contact.

 

“Taemin.”

 

“Min—oomph!” He grunted when Minho engulfed him into a tight hug.

 

“Don’t do that again! You had me worried there!” Minho growled, hugging him tightly as if he feared he would disappear from his grasp again.

 

Taemin smiled softly, wrapping his arms around his waist to hug him back, reassuring him. “I’m sorry. I promise not to do it again.”

 

The Demon pulled away and looked at the boy, holding him by his shoulders. “From now on, you will stay by my side. I am still your Master, so don’t think you have the right to do as you wish without getting yourself into trouble.”

 

The brunet giggled, nodding his head. “I will, Master.”

 

He smiled at his answer before furrowing his eyebrows, seeing his disheveled appearance. Not only he had that, but also the smell of blood lingered on him. “What happened to you?”

 

Minho watched as he looked at him before averting his eyes. “I ran into Yuri and she trapped me.”

 

“Then why the blood?” He noticed that no injuries were on him.

 

Taemin was staring at the ground for the longest time that Minho felt his heart stop.

 

“I… I killed her.”

 

Minho could have sworn that the world stopped around him.

 

“I didn’t mean to. However, she was just… I didn’t…!”

 

He silenced Taemin by hugging him again, shushing him as he petted his head. “It’s alright. It was an automatic reaction and you could not help it. You were trapped and it was all you could do.”

 

Taemin stood silent before pulling away slightly, wrapping his arms around Minho’s neck, startling him.

 

“You know, back there,” he started, “you’re right. I can’t hold it in.”

 

“Tae—” He did not say anything as he felt soft lips pressing against him. Surprised, yet heartened, his eyes fluttered to a close as he pressed his lips against his, kissing him back.

 

This time, it was just a simple kiss. Nothing else, nothing more.

 

Taemin pulled away, staring into his eyes before pecking on his lips. “I’m prepared,” he told him. “I’m prepared to take a risk and keep a secret, even if it means having them find out about us in the end.”

 

The Demon stared at him for a momentary time before carefully asking him, his voice low soft as he hugged the Angel close to him. “Are you sure? It could get ugly later on.”

 

The brunet nodded with a soft hum before whispering, “Kiss me, Minho.”

 

The latter obliged to his wishes as he leaned in, closing his eyes as he kissed the boy.

 

Taemin hugged his neck tighter as he put himself deeper into the kiss.

 

I am ready for the worst, for the War, for the death.

 


 

Oh is going down now! 'Taemin' has made his second appearance and this time, he really means business.

 

And I am not just saying that.

 

Not only that, but Taemin and Minho are going to attempt a secret relationship? LE GASP. This is too much to take at once! @ n @ ;;

 

But wow, 220 subscribers and 26 upvotes. Even though I haven't been updating this for literally over four months, I'm glad you stuck to it.

 

(By the way, during the make out session when Taemin was a girl, I was so awkward. I kept saying, "OH GOD NO! D< NO, JESUS WHAT AM I DOING?!" over and over again.

 

I'm not kidding. >___> ;; I'm really uncomfortable with girl x boy stuff. I don't mind reading it, it's writing it that makes me cringe.)

 

P.S. I was doing some editing to the chapters and as you can see, I have added more details to the previous chapters for those who have read the original version before I updated it. So check out important chapters such as 'Endurance' and 'Reality' to see the differences. Not that I can show you the differences because I already overwrote them. /shot/ MY BADD @ u @ ;;

 

Anyway, I shall be getting to bed since it's 12:38 AM here in UK, I will think of another idea and write it down as soon as I get it.

 

See you guys next update and please do tell me about your thoughts for this chapter!

 

 

Just dropping this in.

 

And this.

 

And this.

 

Don't forget this one too.

 

You know, I'm just dropping everything lol. Enjoy them to your good content. The images are not mine by the way, I found them randomly on Google Images.

(But no really, Evil!Taemin is really hot, I'm just saying.)