Clandestineness

Demon & Angel—Forbidden Love

Ever since that day when he and Jonghyun were talking about Lucifer and their two close friends, Taemin had stuck to Minho like glue, like a puppy following its master, like a slave following his orders. How ironic is that he is Minho’s slave and the Demon could ask him to do anything to him.

 

“Okay, Tae, you’re kind of creeping me out,” Minho told him one day at the academy during lunch, his eyebrows raised as the grinning angel who giggled nonstop. “You’ve been giggling for the past two hours now, and even your fellow Angels think that you’re being possessed by a ghost.”

 

The angel shook his head in refusal, denying it. “No, no, no, I’m just happy! I want to follow you so I am!”

 

Minho shook his head at this, his horns burning red. “Well, I order you to stop it. I don’t think I’ll invite you over to visit Yoojin today – you’ll freak her out if you continue to be like this.” Then he stood up from the grass, looking at the still grinning angel. “I have to go, private classes – for some apparent reason, I’m failing in few of classes,” then he mumbled under his breath, looking away as he said, “Which makes no sense because I’m the top of the class.”

 

He looked back at the angel and scrunched up his nose in annoyance, rubbing the back of his neck, feeling uneasy with this sudden change of behavior. “Are you…are you sure you’re okay?”

 

“Abso-freaking-lutely, Minho, I’m sure as a straight stick!” He answered back, his tone almost having a hint of sarcasm. The latter chuckled, having caught the hint of sarcasm. Knowing him fully well, he smiles a lot, but to that extent of smiling all day long for two hours straight was absurd and just plain madness. Moreover, it seemed like he is up to something, but did not bother dared to go and force it out of him.

 

Perhaps in a due time, he will tell him everything. He nodded his head slowly, picking up his bag before walking out on him. Once he was out of sight, Taemin groaned and slapped his pulsing cheeks, rubbing it to release the tension that built up in his muscles of his face.

 

“Who would have thought that smiling can hurt you so much, urgh, I don’t think I’ll laugh or smile again for a couple of weeks or so,” he said, now frowning. “But I had to do it…I mustn’t have him around my back when I’m planning something else. I need to get into the forest that was implanted in the midst between the two sides – maybe it would be a good starting point.”

 

It was going to be his first visit there, and he believed that it was a connection to Key’s and Minho’s past, somehow.

 

“Dude, I think you freaked him out a bit,” a voice caught his attention. He looked up, only to see Kai grinning down at him, his fangs glimmering under the sunlight. He took a seat next to the angel before looking at the brunet. “I’ve seen you – you were like a creepy doll that continued to grin 24/7 without having a break, following him around like a ghost. Except for times when that royal prince went to the bathrooms, you were everywhere around him. Even I was a bit freaked out, mind you.”

 

Taemin rolled his eyes with a laugh before wincing, feeling the sharp pain that throbbed in his cheekbones. “I was freaked out myself too – I had no idea what had gotten into me that I decided to smile for two hours. I think I broke my cheeks.”

 

“How do you even break cheeks? That makes no logical sense,” remarked Kai, who laughed at the angel’s pout before poking his chubby cheeks. “Besides, your cheeks look way too soft to be broken.”

 

The angel smiled, but only some to prevent having massive pain jolting up in his cheekbones. Then he remembered something as he shifted his sitting position.

 

“So, how are you and…that other guy?”

 

“For your information, that ‘other guy’ is Kyungsoo, also known as D.O. And we’re dating, thank you for asking.”

 

He nodded, “Ah, well, that’s nice—” He just realized what he said and turned to him, his eyes wide. “You two are dating?”

 

Kai grinned, a tint of red on his face. He was surprised when he got a surprise hug by the angel, the brunet hugging him tightly. He smiled warmly and hugged him back.

 

Taemin pulled away, staring at him with a grin. “I’m so happy for you two! Hey, if you do plan to get married, invite me to your wedding and ask me to be your best man.”

 

“Y-Yah!” The demon gasped out in shock, his face red.

 

“What? It’s normal!” He teased at him, nudging him by the elbow. “How far had you gone now?”

 

Kai smirked at him flirtingly, though his cheeks were still burning red in embarrassment. Taemin rolled his eyes, fully getting it. He already knew before he even told him, “We ed.”

 

“Why am I not surprised,” he deadpanned. “But that’s a bit fast for the first stage of dating, don’t you think?” He stayed silent for a moment before leaning close to him, so close that their noses were touching. Kai did not mind this – he always had been like this ever since they began being friends.

 

“Who was the bottom?”

 

The latter gasped more loudly and pushed him away, disgusted by his innocent curiosity. “I rather die and keep your innocence unspoiled than to be killed by your royal prince for describing it to you.”

 

“Oh, c’mon, Kai-ah~” Kai cursed his luck when the young angel latched onto his arm, swinging it back and forth as he looked up at him cutely. “You can tell me~”

 

Really? And who was the one who came crying to me two months ago because you thought that that Master of yours lied to you about not feeling lust?”

 

“…”

 

Exactly—so I’m not telling you.”

 

Taemin clicked his tongue, mentally fighting with himself, as he felt so stupid. He was the one who overacted when he found about the hickeys on Minho’s neck—and here he is asking Kai who is the bottom?

 

He must be bipolar.

 

He must be truly irrational.

 

“Wow, sorry, man, I didn’t mean—” Kai bit his lower lip when he saw how depressed the angel was. “I-If that will makes you feel better, I can tell you—”

 

“No thanks,” Taemin interrupted, shaking his head. Then he smiled a little at him as he stood up from his seat. “Thanks anyhow.”

 

Kai looked at him skeptically before asking him, “You know, you never really acted like that before. If memory serves, I remember seeing you as the shy, timid little brat”—Taemin glared at him. Kai cleared his throat—“I mean, the innocent little piece of birdbrain ”—Taemin glared at him more—“Well, , what am I supposed to say then? That you weren’t a shivering, ing rabbit that is frightened of Demons?” He shook his head in frustration. “Either way, you have something up your sleeve. You look like you were shooing everybody else but yourself. You look like you’re scheming something.” He narrowed his eyes at the angel.

 

The young brunet inaudibly swallowed his spittle, the thick liquid bitterly running down his throat. It was almost as if he was this close to knowing his secrets. “I-I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

 

The demon glanced at him up and down, from head to toe before sighed. “I’ll let you off this time. But, don’t think I’ll forget about the time when you healed me and the time you burned the demon’s hands when, theoretically, you have no powers.” Taemin had to bite back his tongue when Kai leaned in dangerously close. “If you turn your back on any of us—Demons and Angels alike—then you can forget about us being friends. Because in the long run—” He vanished in a flash, a thin smoke there in his stance. The angel looked around in revelation, dazed by his unexpected teleportation.

 

I will kill you.”

 

Taemin turned around in astonishment when he heard his voice in his ear, discovering the demon behind him. His eyes flickered red as he pointed at him. “Don’t ever forget that, Taemin, the son of the Goddess,” he mocked as he slowly walked backwards, never breaking eye contact. “The heir to the throne,” ridiculed Kai, giving the angel an arrogant smirk before vanishing into a mist of smoke, teleporting elsewhere.

 

The angel stood there in shock, yet he felt burdened. Maybe Kai was right to accuse him like that. Others may not see it, but they will be those who find him suspicious ever since he was supposed to not have his powers awakening – and now that the ‘seal’ was breaking, bit by bit, they will begin to make assumptions.

 

It was not a huge surprise to hear this coming out from his friend, but hearing it directly was something he was not prepared for—and it hurt him too much.

 

“I have to go,” he mumbled to himself, planning to ditch school. He was not planning to start going there so early but he cannot stand being in school any longer – not when Kai specifically warned him not to betray the entire race. It is true – few Demons on the other side were being to warm up to him, with an addition of Yoojin. He scowled at the thought of even betraying them and his own clan.

 

Yoojin would not like that. Minho would not like that either.

 

Screw his bag and the Book – Key can get them for him once he finds out that he is not in school. He crouched down and took off like lightning, zooming around the sky as he went over to the large mass of trees. He paused in his flight, his wings flapping to keep him afloat before looking at the school that was far behind him.

 

Jongin, he thought, using his formal name. If you really believe so strongly that I will betray you and the rest in the future then you are wrong. However, if that ever did happen…

 

He looked down sadly to the ground as he flew off.

 

Then I will say I am sorry.

 

Yet, you will never forgive me.

 


 

He landed onto the thin grass, gently and softly as possible. The sun was still high up in the brilliantly blue sky, creating a peaceful atmosphere in the area he was standing in.

 

He was, indeed, in the middle of the forest.

 

He looked around, examining the space around him. It seemed that this area used to be a building – a haven, of some sorts as he saw a half of it, the granite walls decomposing into pieces. The windows, however, did not look broken and there were broken pillars around the large, gigantic tree that rooted itself directly in the middle of the ground. The grass was green as ever, despite having some bare, dry parts of it, the dirt showing underneath the mossy ground. There was a broken tree, or was, as it appears to have its midriff broken, merely a stump now.

 

Taemin looked up, in admiration of the tree’s unlimited tallness before marveling the sight around him. It could have been his secret place, had Minho and Key not came here in the past.

 

He snapped back into consciousness to grasp that was the reason he was here for – to detect any clues for Minho and Key’s past.

 

Nevertheless, it was just simple and common to him. And the passageway they used that led them to this very area was long gone as there were numerous trees and bushes surrounding him, so it was impossible for him to find out where they came from. He strolled for a bit, looking around the area. Despite not having seen some clues, something about this place made him feel…protected. It was almost as if a guardian angel wrapped his arms around the young one, an indistinguishable shield sited upon him to defend him from any danger.

 

However, it was not the typical bodyguard aura Taemin was used to when her Mother entombed him in the castle – it was a motherly type of aura. An aura that reminds him of a mother giving her all to protect her child from harm, everything she got just to keep her children alive.

 

Yet, Taemin thought to himself, the mystifying fact about it?

 

It felt like that it actually did happen. A mother protecting her child in this very spot, possibly feeling like eras before Minho and Key appeared.

 

A soft breeze brushed past him, the leaves softly rustling against its gentle force. He turned to the tree and slowly walked up to it whilst looking around the area. He knew he should not have ditched school when he still had the last two periods to finish, but he could hardly care less, as he was more attracted to the forest than he was before. He stood in front of the tree then, his eyes focused on the bark. Cautiously, he placed his hand upon it, feeling the hard texture pressing against his palm and his rings.

 

The wind brushed softly against him again, and to his surprise, it felt as if a hand touching him. A woman’s hand—a mother’s hand. It was wraithlike, yet lukewarm all at once. He could feel her invisible long locks of her hair wrapping around his upper torso.

 

It scared him. He wanted to move, to get away from the eerie happenings. A warm, feminine voice stopped him from doing so as it whispered so closely into his ear.

 

Do not be afraid of me.

 

The sincere voice was so kind that he found himself trusting it. He moved, guided by its soft force as he trailed his hand across the tree, tracing its patterns and feeling the moss that grew onto the bark.

 

He walked and walked until he felt emptiness underneath his hand. He looked to see a large gap that went through the tree, looking like the tree grew up that way. He gazed at it, pondering of whether he should go under it, or not, but the soft pushing force that brushed against his back was telling him that he must enter.

 

He did not trust the force at that time.

 

“This is so bizarre,” he mumbled to himself as he took very little steps towards it. He yelped when the annoyed force strongly pushed him into the gap, collapsing onto the ground.

 

Umph!”

 

He groaned marginally as he lied up, shaking his head out of the collision and fluttering his eyes open. Without warning, there was no other end of the gap, where the view was supposed to be bushes and the thin grassy ground in his line of sight. He saw smooth, polished tan wooden floor in his vision instead. He gradually looked up and looked around him.

 

He was not in the forest anymore. He was in a small room that looked like a study.

 

“H-How did—” he lagged, unable to form words as he clumsily stood up from his sitting position, looking around him. He looked behind and saw the large deep blue draperies that seemed tightly closed facing the boy.

 

He looked back at the sight before him, swallowing his fear down his throat. He will have to deal with it. Taemin straightened his posture and examined the area.

 

Everywhere was full of books, the tall bookshelves occupied of tomes, never leaving a small space or gap for any others. It was a small version of the library. He looked down at the study desk, papers left lying scattered across the furniture.

 

Taemin pursed his lips. “What is this place?” He asked, but not getting any responses back. He looked at walls and found pictures. One picture caught his attention and he was instantly drawn to it as he reached over, taking it down from the side. He took a closer look at it. His eyes widened when he saw the familiarity on the two people.

 

“Mother…” He whispered to himself as he stared at the younger version of the Goddess. She looked almost like…him. His eyes wandered over to the next person. It was the Duke.

In fact, he was pretty handsome and good-looking. Taemin snorted. He must have had all the women drooling at his feet. On the other hand, there was a person in between them. He stared at that said person.

 

It was a female, happily smiling and had her arms wrapped around their shoulders. They looked slightly embarrassed but still laughed along with her. He gasped soundlessly, surprised at the shocking resemblance. Compared to his mother and the girl in the middle, the girl looked more like him.

 

It was an exact replica of him – only in…female version.

 

Same eye smile, the same rosy lip color, same skin color—everything resembled him. If Key were to put him into cross-dressing right now, he has no doubt that he will look like her.

 

Who was she?

 

Setting the photograph down on the desk, he settled to converge on different to escape from his tremor. He looked at the scattered papers on the stall, looking like someone had torn them out from a book or some sorts. He picked one up, staring at the handwriting.

 

Those handwritings… he remembered them. They were the same as the Book. He did not need to have it with him to know – he knew those familiar curves and the softness of the handwriting by just looking at them. He swallowed back his surprise, biting onto his lower lip as he eyed the date.

 

August 30th XXXX

That was an entire content of the month missing from the Book.

 

Slowly, he pulled the chair, the legs dragging onto the wooden floor with a low creak until it stopped, the angel sitting upon it as he read the entry.

 

❝That creep.❞

 

It started like that, and yet he could not help but smile a little. This woman almost acted like him, if he were to see somebody acting like that around him. Even if she did not say much, he could feel her dislike for him.

 

❝I do not know why he is our friend – I think he is infatuated with me.

I am very much flattered, but he should know that I never liked him more than that. Besides, I have an important job in taking care of Nature and Time whilst he should be doing his own with God. After all, Lu was his best Archangel.❞

 

He was a bit surprised. Lucifer was smitten for her. Lucifer, out of all people, was besotted for the woman who wrote this. What in the world is this? Why is the world so complicated?

 

❝Why is the world so complicated…❞

 

He squeaked in incredulity when he saw that the line was almost the same as the one he thought just now.

 

❝I sense something’s immoral with him. From the time when I rejected him two weeks ago, he began to be more…merry. A touch too cheery, I must say. It is beginning to scare me. If Lu is scheming on me then I do not like what he is planning to do.❞

 

Taemin heard footsteps from outside. He stopped reading and looked behind him in disquiet, gazing at the deep blue curtains. He stood quiet to listen for the sound again, yet, nothing came. He furrowed his eyebrows.

 

Strange, he thought to himself. I thought I heard something… He looked at the entry in his hand and the rest of the papers.

 

Perhaps he shall read them in a much safer place – he does not trust reading it in this small study very well.

 

He began gathering them all into a small pile, putting them together neatly before holding it close to his chest. He did not have his bag with him, so he had to hold them in his arms. He stood up, the chair going backwards with a low screeching noise as he walked around. He looked at the wall where it was full of photos and notes, a long mirror hang on the side. He looked to the other side and saw three glass cases.

 

Questioning, he walked over to take a good look at them.

 

The first one had a black crown sitting onto a small, velvet red cushion. He looked at the silver label, its letterings having a red coating to it. It was almost like a riddle or some sort of enigma or hint, explaining what is so special about the object.

 

Wear a black crown.

It is a state of your own mind.

Put it on and everything that you see is your own lie.

 

Not wanting to solve the riddle, his eyes wandered over to the second one, the object not lying on a red cushion like the first, but were floating all on its own. It was a black gem with a small crown on top of it and a long needle-like point – it was a stickpin, the point rusted with dried blood. Taking a deep breath to contain his calmness, he looked at the golden label for the conundrum.

 

With your hands, you tore out my left eye—

With a pin, you poked my heart until it popped.

 

“What,” he mumbled to himself as he stared at the label, re-reading the unseen benefits. He stared at the stickpin and shook his head, pulling away from it as he was looking at it too closely. “That’s impossible. A pin like that is not a weapon – it is for accessories! How can it—I mean—but—well… ugh, nothing makes sense!” He gazed at the object more before holding a hand up to cover his left eye, his bangs hiding away his fingers. He felt it roll underneath his eyelid before shuddering in fear, cringing at the ‘feel’ of his own eye being pulled out from its socket.

 

How would it feel to have your eyeballs pulled out by hands?

How does it feel, having felt the fingers dig into the sockets, gripping onto them?

It would be deadly painful, indeed.

 

Shaking his head out of the gory image, he then moved onto the third glass case – the last but not least. This time, the object was onto a black cushion. A heart organ lay onto it, immobile on the cushion, but pulsed ever so slightly. The only difference from it being real was that it was made out of glass—red colored glass, transparent and illusory, and yet, it breathes. He was a bit shocked to see it beating, matching the same rhythm of his heartbeat.

 

“A glass heart?” He mustered to himself as he stared at it. “How can anyone live with a glass heart?” He looked at the label, the color now bronze, but it was blank.

 

Utterly nothing, just nothing on it at all.

 

No words, no clues, just…void. There was no puzzle for him to solve at all, so it confused the young angel a lot.

 

The first one was tugging onto his strings of curiosity. The second, he was able to solve but came up with very little assumptions. He does not know the cause of the event. The third one was unsolvable when there is no hint. He gazed at the glass heart with a look that is unfathomable before moving back to the first. For some apparent reason, the crown kept grabbing his attention.

 

His back was in line with the mirror when he came up to the first glass case he saw.

 

With caution, he reached out to touch the glass case. He felt electricity run through his nerves when his index finger made the first touch. It was not the bad kind of the electricity at all – it was the pleasurable kind. His cheeks grew rosy red as he tried not to give in too much to the sensation as he, with one hand putting down the articles in his arms on the table, then held the glass case with both hands now, lifting it up.

 

A dark burst of wind bustled past him in an instant.

 

Taemin stood stationary, the glass case still in his hands as he stared at the fixed crown.

 

What, in the name of Goodness’s sake, was that? He thought to himself in disbelief. He put the case aside and stared at the crown. He was too engrossed into it to realize that his reflection in the mirror had shifted faintly.

 

He stood up straight, placing his hands on his hips. “This is outrageous. If one didn’t start with the lies first then I wouldn’t be seeing such things here at this time!” He groaned, clearly distraught with whoever triggered the mistrust between two sides and obliged the rule to form. He picked up the crown with trembling hands and held it above his head. He glanced at the glass heart and saw that it was beating brokenly immediate – the same as Taemin’s.

 

Nothing will happen to me, nothing will happen to me, he recited the same sentence repeatedly but now he was not so certain. The two hearts both grew fast when the crown grew near to his head.

 

Closer and closer

 

Not now, Taemin! Put that down!

 

Taemin immediately put it back down the cushion after hearing the strict, feminine voice in his head. She was vulgar, almost as if she was livid at him. His eyes welled up with tears and he covered his mouth, be of what he had done. He ogled at the black crown, its dark energy radiating out so much and pouring so little into the angel.

 

“I’m—I’m sorry,” he choked out as he speedily seized the papers and looked around the study. “I need to go, I think I’ve seen enough riddles,” he mumbled out as he went towards the curtains, running back out into the forest.

 

However, what Taemin did not know, was that the reflection of his back was still there.

 

The reflection turned, having the same face as Taemin, but his attire was jet black. Even his hair was blacker than ink.

 

‘Taemin’ stared at the black crown from the other dimension of the mirror.

 

“It’s not just in nightmares,” ‘he’ whispered in a soft, gentle voice. “I still exist even here.” Then ‘he’ smiled to ‘himself’ as the black crown glowered along with ‘his’ light red eyes. “Soon, my Angel, you will join with your other half. Shortly, you will wear the crown, and see the truth in front of you.”

 

‘He’ turned around to the woman behind ‘him’, sitting in the chair.

 

“Don’t you think so?”

 

She turned her head away from ‘him’. Then she whispered in a stern yet quaking voice, “Just…just don’t damage him when you awake.”

 

‘Taemin’ smirked, one of ‘his’ fangs poking against ‘his’ kissable lips.

 

“Don’t worry. I’ll attempt not to.”

 


 

Taemin staggered out from the study and looked back as soon as he did. Now he was definitely out in the forest as he eyed the large gap inside the tree. Alert, he stuck his hand in, but to his amazement, it was not there. He went through the gap and out the other.

 

It is not here.

 

It is gone.

 

“Okay, now I’m beginning to think that I’m being possessed by a ghost,” he huffed, his eyes wide in incredulity and his lower lip dropping from shock as he observed around the large area with notion. “These secrecies are officially freaking me out, like what the ?” He swore a bit too loudly. He covered his mouth with one hand, the other holding onto the papers. Then he furrowed his eyebrows. Why did he enjoy swearing when he never swore in his younger days before? Why the curses roll off his tongue like it a typical thing?

 

“I’m so blaming myself for hanging around with Key-umma too much,” he said to himself, but then began to doubt. It could not have been his best friend that made him like this. If not him, then what did?

 

He looked up at the darkened sky. It was nighttime, evidently, but the moon was not up yet. Perhaps he should go home before Key and his Mother worries too much. He stretched out his arms, his wings rustling from behind before they stretched out as well. He jumped up as he flew upwards, following the height of the great tree planted in the middle, but as he flew overboard, he noticed something from the distance.

 

He narrowed his eyes to see snowy mountains, possibly a cave.

 

Ah, this was where most beings claimed to have sought an abandoned castle from that very distance. How it was there was unknown and nobody wanted to venture into such a risk. Taemin gazed at it with curiosity before turning away. Weird, he thought. I have only just looked at it now, and it felt like it is my crown.

 

He looked back at it before shaking his head.

 

Aish, this is why I must find out about our world’s secrets – and I will make sure that there will be no more secrets in the future again.

 

“The hint is: The abandoned castle.

 

He looked back at the distance in revelation, hearing the indistinct voice. He narrowed his eyes at it before sighing. Therefore, the hint for Key and Minho is at that castle, but he cannot go out so far. Tonight is not the time, nor is any other day. He wanted to go there in spite of his curiosity, but there is no better day to do that task.

 

He flew off, into the direction of the Angels’ kingdom. However, as he did, a single glowing black feather tugged out from his left wing as he flew away.

 

Taemin did not have black wings.

 


 

The brunet laid in his bed, the lamp on the nightstand next to his bed lit up dimly as he stared at the papers on his desk. He wanted to read them tonight, but he is tired.

 

He’s tired with everything – Kai threatening him if he ever betrayed them; finding out mysteries and solving unknown riddles; a woman in his head who sounded like she knew him; his sudden behavior change and his easiness about it – pretty much…well, just about everything.

 

He petted Adam who was sleeping beside him. He stared at the puppy for a while before smiling. “I should give you a playmate one day… you’re always alone when I’m at school…”

 

He turned to his lamp and blew out. He eased up into getting ready for sleep. He took one last glance at the glowing amber rose before nodding off into dreamland.

 

 

It was three hours into his sleep when the sounds of wings rustling by his window.

 

Whoosh.

 

Taemin moaned when he felt somebody shaking him, whispering in a soft, pleading voice.

 

Taemin…wake up! Please, wake up…

 

His eyes fluttered open at the movement. His head nodded over to the left, only to meet red eyes.

 

His eyes widen.

 

He would have screamed, if the Demon did not have reflexes to put his hand over his mouth. Taemin blinked once, then twice when he recognized him.

 

Joon-ssi?

 

He must have known that he would not scream and that he recognized him by his expression because he released his hand from his mouth.

 

He looked…sad.

 

“Taemin…I…” He tried to say but all that he said came out like a squeak. The angel sat up in his bed and cupped the Second-in-Command’s face.

 

“Joon-ssi, take a deep breath and calm down,” he assured, his face.

 

It felt so odd. He would have been scared of him, but seeing him in his scared state made him turn back. He cannot help but want to hug him tightly.

 

Joon did exactly what he was told and resumed, “I…I can’t sleep.”

 

 

“It’s not amusing!” He murmured when the angel started chortling at the most preposterous reason he had ever woken up – he actually thought that it was he being danger.

 

He thought wrongly then.

 

He calmed down after his giggling matter and sighed, “Seriously, Joon-ssi, is that it? And here I thought it was something more staid…”

 

Joon pouted, his eyebrows furrowed in displeasure. Then it e that looks of distress. “It was a nightmare.”

 

Taemin looked at him and saw that he was remaining somber. Most Demons cannot get nightmares (as they give nightmares), so it was a bit of a blow when he heard Joon, a Demon, has a nightmare.

 

“Do you want to talk about it?”

 

He saw an adorable nod. He laughed quietly at the sight.

 

But…” Taemin trailed off his word, sensing that he has something else to say.

 

Joon sighed, “But I have to tell you something first – a secret of mine,” then he looked at the floor below him. “And that is something that includes Jinki.”

 

“This will be your first task, Taemin. Learn about your friends’ and families’ past – especially Key & Minho.”

 

He was shocked for a bit, not because Joon was willing to secure a secret with him, but of the shadowy voice echoing in his head. He then smiled, knowing that this time, he is learning of Joon’s and Jinki’s past.

 

He looked around his chamber and informed him, “We cannot afford to talk about it here. We’ll get caught if we do.”

 

“Then where?”

 

Taemin hummed, thinking of the safest place to talk about in the kingdom with a Demon. He is trespassing again and he highly doubts that the Angels here will take it lightly this time.

 

He let out an ‘ah!’ when he felt Joon nuzzling his face into the crook of his head, his lips brushing against his flesh. He lost himself into his thinking that he hardly noticed the Demon who was staring at his pierced neck and had already wrapped his arms around his waist.

 

“W-What are you doing!”

 

Joon mumbled against his neck, his voice putting vibrations in his skin. “Helping you think faster,” he simply answered.

 

Was he taking a long time? He let out a cat-like yelp when he felt him chew and onto his flesh. The young brunet bit back his moan, his legs squirming as he tried to think faster but could not for this Demon was obviously seducing him!

 

Goddamnit, Joon, just wait a ing minute!

 

No way was he going to tell Minho that this happened when Joon came over. He will kill him in a heartbeat.

 

“Ah, wait—Joon-ssi—ah!—god, contain your lust for a—” He mustered out all of those words, but could not finish them. His voice box volume was low, but if this continues on, it will gradually get louder in the end.

 

In addition to that, he has very sensitive skin, so it is not helping him to get out of the pleasure at all.

 

His hands gripped on his shoulders as he weakly tried to push him away but he was much stronger. Joon’s hands were pinned onto his hips and he was between his legs. Taemin’s legs unconsciously slid up his right leg as he tried to resist.

 

“This will only drag on if you continue to stall, kiddie angel,” he smirked. The angel wanted to punch him in the face for smirking at him when he is the one causing the problem.

 

Taemin hissed out, “You’re the one causing the problem! S-stop t-teasing me!” He groaned when the Demon continue to ravish him, placing butterfly kisses underneath his jaws. Now his hands are no longer on his hips but rubbing his clothed thighs.

 

“Then think faster.”

 

Uh!” he yelped out as he felt his hand over his crotch, fingers gently rubbing beneath his pants. “No—!” he bit his lower lips, his body shuddering under the pleasure that he is feeling, saliva starting to drip down his mouth.

 

Taemin had finally thought of a place that he blurted out, “The Rose Garden!”

 

All movements ceased as soon as he said it. The angel panted heavily, his legs unwrapping from his waist. (What? He had not noticed that he had done that!)

 

“The Rose Garden—it’s not far and it’s hard to miss, it’s just right near the back. It is my private garden so nobody aside from me can enter there without my permission. You’d see colorful roses there so you can’t miss it, really,” he stated all of this in one breath, panting heavily, the pleasure still not wearing out of him.

 

The Demon removed his hands from him and pulled away, a smirk on his face. “There, that wasn’t so bad, was it?”

 

The brunet glowered at him. “You cruel, cruel bastard… you so much.”

 

“Sure, tell me when you’re ready.”

 

“Ugh, get off!”

 

Joon shook his head. “Nuh-uh, not until I give you a reward for resisting.”

 

The angel raised an eyebrow at this, wondering what kind of reward he is planning to give him. “And that is…?”

 

Kiss me.”

 

Joon groaned in pain when Taemin’s bare foot met his groin, kicking him off harshly before covering that already had been hardened. “ert,” hissed Taemin. “Just meet me at the Garden. You’re lucky I’m not Minho or I would have to roast you alive!”

 

“Y-Yes…argh…Madame…”

 

“Yah, who are you calling, ‘Madame’? Do I look like a girl to you?”

 

Thump!

 

“Ack! All right, all right, I am going! I’m going—argh!

 

(A/N: Oh, Joon, you idiot.)

 


 

And that's that! Also, for the Black Crown riddle, I was listening to the song and I recommend you listen to it because it is boss!

(Although it's just my personal opinion, but hey, it wouldn't hurt to share, right?)

Black Crown

See you next update!

And yes, I know, Joon's an idiot.

(Lolwhutdidyoujustsayomg)