Conclusion

Demon & Angel—Forbidden Love

The angel woke up early, too early to get ready for school as he sat at his desk in his bedroom, the sky still dark, growing into dawn. Adam was there too, sleeping on his bed. It seems that he prefers the angel’s bed to anything.

 

Taemin stared at the book that was open on the table, reading the diary’s contents to try to make some sense out of it. He had a small lantern next to him to enable his sight to read the text. He was in the middle of the book now.

 

September 18th, XXXX

 

❝I have to go, I must leave this place. He is after me.❞

 

Now this got him started. His eyebrows raised in questioning. Who is after whom?

 

❝He wants to gouge out my eyes…the ability to see what will happen in the future and what happened in the past. I had used this to find out his plans, but it seems that he has caught onto me.❞

 

Who was after her, really? Then the next part was eye opening for the angel.

 

❝He probably wants to take my baby away from me too, when time comes.❞

 

“She’s pregnant?” Taemin screeched. Seriously, out of all things that happened in the book, the word ‘pregnant’ caught his attention the most. “Since… when? She did not say anything about expecting a child! She didn’t say anything about meeting a man!”

 

But then again, she missed many days to continue writing in this book.

 

Abruptly, he covered his mouth and looked around his bedroom, embarrassed for having such a loud voice that could possibly wake up people even from the mountains. Aside from Adam who woke up from his loud voice on his bed, his head tilted as if he is confused and had no idea why was his master yelling, nobody seemed to have heard him.

 

In addition, he would die if his Mother found out that he stole took the book from the hidden passage that she always told him not to go into. He sighed in relief when nobody came knocking on the door and asked him any questions. His hand rose up in shock when he touched a dirty brownish stain on the page. He stared at it before a moment with eyes full of worry before he resumed reading the paragraph.

 

❝I should not use my time-bending abilities for the time being…I am getting weaker and it is giving me severe side effects. My sanity and my health is deteriorating and if this continues…it’ll be bad for me and the baby.❞

 

There was a break in the line, as if making a pause. Perhaps this was where she stopped writing suddenly and accidentally coughed up blood. The side effects must have hit her. Then he frowned. That is bad for the baby, I wonder if it had survived. He thought of the possibilities before shaking his head in disagreement.

 

Probably not… He went to read the next line.

 

❝Oh dear, this is severe. I must go. I will have to be in hiding. I will have to tell the Goddess and the Duke about my current situation. Perhaps they can assist me some help. God, give me your blessing. O’ Mother Nature, embrace me with your warm sunlight and protect me. I just need eight more months…I have to hide from him for eight months…I must keep this baby alive! I have to! ❞

❝…Lucifer…your greed for power, your greed for your pride, your greed for extreme perfection is getting too much.❞

 

Another break in the page, he thought. His eyebrows furrowed in confusion as he saw nothing else after that. He looked at the next page and saw the ending there, right there at the bottom of the page, the usual curvy, feminine handwriting growing small and almost look like she wrote with shaking hands as the lines quivered.

 

❝…I don’t think my best friends even believe that he still exists, after all these years of being excelled from both sides, driven and overwhelmed by his increasing pride, even though he’s stripped from his identity and now remains as…I don’t even know what he is anymore.❞

❝All I know that he’s just Lucifer. He is not our carefree Lu anymore.❞

 

“Lucifer,” he mused to himself, pursuing his lips. “I think I’ve heard of that term during History one time at the academy…” He gently slammed the book, his eyes meeting the strong iron curves on the cover, shimmering mysteriously. The patterns intrigued him a lot and he could not help but run his fingers across the cool texture.

 

He looked up to see the early sun rising between the orange-ish white clouds from his window. The sunlight shone onto the amber-lit rose, and with that energy, it glowed brightly. He smiled softly.

 

Well, good morning to you too, Minho.

 

Although he frowned at the memory when he found out that, he actually had with Jonghyun on Valentine’s Day.

 

Well, not exactly, but it was close.

 

He will forgive him, but he will never forget it.

 

All the red hickeys that trailed from his neck to his chest, the rest hidden away in his uniform shirt; and the details of the ‘teasing’—good grief, the details! He wished Minho were not such a blabbermouth when he is around him. He liked him better when he was much quieter than that.

 

Well, either way, he will still like him and would love to see him again. After all, he has forgiven him—two month ago.

 

Yeah, you can obviously see how much it affected him. Even though Minho did not lie about not feeling any lust, he was still upset and literally locked himself inside the castle for two months, not even bothering to contact the Demon. He does not even know if Key had forgiven Jonghyun or not.

 

They should have – at least the good thing of his best friend was that he was a bit understanding.

 

Well, just a bit.

 

That is not really going to help Jonghyun out at all. Key will still snap and freeze him to death, even if the latter could not die for the life of him.

 

He stood up, going to get ready for school. He gave Adam a kiss, earning a sloppy from the growing puppy before getting his clothes.

 

In addition, whilst he is at it, he will think about taking the book with him as well.

 


 

The first thing he did when he got out of his classes at lunchtime was to head straight to the school library.

 

He groaned when as soon he passed through the doorway, he could feel his wings pressing deeper into his back, harder than before. It was as if someone had locked it up and restricted him from ever opening his wings.

 

“Goodness, they got to lessen the power here,” he mumbled to himself as he walked around. He was not going to expect Jonghyun or Key around here, but hey, it will be better than nothing will.

 

He shifted his shoulder strap of his bag, feeling the heavy weight of the book in it. He stood at the bookshelf, looking up at the tall height. He could hear constant chattering buzzing in his ears, even small shrieks from the females of the Demon side before the librarian around that area shushed them.

 

He hummed as he looked around, mumbling to himself, “Lucifer…Lucifer…” around the ‘History’ area, looking down the aisle. Many books were available, so many books that could help him, but not the one that he needed. He sighed when he could not find it in the area. He decided to seek some help from one of the librarians in the enormous school library.

 

“Uhm,” he asked in a quiet, shy tone as an Angel librarian passed him. She looked at him, eyebrows raised as if answering the angel mentally in her mind. “I don’t suppose you know where to find books that contains the name ‘Lucifer,’ do you?”

 

The librarian came up to him with a warm smile. “Of course, sweetie,” she said, “It’s just up on the upper half of the shelf, to your northern-west on the left.” She pointed up on the direction and surely enough, a thick and unique book hoisted up there, sitting idly. Its green gem sparkling in such a mysterious, yet appealing aura that it attracted the young angel. “The encyclopædia of Terra Firma contains summaries and information of the history of warriors, Divines and the few Fallen,” she told him.

 

“Ah, yes! That is the one I need! Thank you kindly for your assistance,” he bowed deeply to her in gratitude as the blonde-haired woman went over to get the book for him.

 

The librarian gave the book to him, but as soon as she did, she asked Taemin, “I know this is none of my concern and it must have been something personal to you, but why do you want to know about Lucifer? They has hardly mentioned him of, as far as I am concerned, and nobody seems to care about the topic even in lessons. People often say that he is just a mythological being, like us, but no longer believed in. I don’t think there was a faintest clue of his existence at all.”

 

He bit his bottom lip to prevent himself from saying the truth, even though he has always been honest his entire life. He just didn’t want anybody to know about the book that he secretly found in the depth of his castle, the book that acted like a journal, containing past secrets and information that only the young angel have to decrypt. The book from the unknown woman was a secret that belong to both her and Taemin—nobody else.

 

“I just thought…it was an interesting term, after learning a few of him in History, so I thought I’d explore him a bit,” he told her with a small smile.

 

It was not the truth, but it was not a lie either. He was right about two things though—that the term did catch his interest, but he shortly forgotten about it until now; and that he needed to explore about this ‘Lucifer’ and try to analyze it with the help of the Book. Yes, he is calling it the Book, with a capital ‘B’ because this book is not a just ordinary book that contains pieces of information, nor was it an ordinary journal that only speaks of their feelings and what happened on their day.

 

No, it is not like them at all. It is far different from that.

 

“I’m sorry, but it’s just something I’m curious, something that popped into my head,” he told her with a smile, “It’s just…personal.”

 

She smiled at him before nodding and leaving him alone, not wanting to invade his privacy.

 

Holding the encyclopædia in hand, he walked around to find a small area for himself, so nobody would be able to disturb him or find out what he is actually doing. He had chosen a table near the corner of the large library around the area, hidden between the two tall bookshelves, full of books. The atmosphere there was warm and enchanting, almost like a magical realism to the angel. He sat there, placing the book and his belongings down onto the table.

 

He rummaged through his bag and took out the Book, setting them across from each other. He had also placed the encyclopædia onto the table as well, opening both of the books. He pulled the thick book closer to him as he looked through the contents.

 

“Lucifer…Lucifer…god, where are you?” he mused to himself as he ran his index finger down the page on the alphabetical page – ‘L’. His rosary ring was glimmering softly underneath the dim lights. He glanced around the area, making sure nobody had ever bothered of entering his little space of privacy.

 

He continued searching until that name began to be familiar to him as he found it, the name standing out in blood red, shimmering black. His eyes followed the line across the page and there was such a little note.

 

‘Information may vary – this section had not been edited for more than 100 years,” Taemin read aloud before whistling in astonishment. “If it had been around for that long, then he must have been there way before I was even born. Huh,” he hummed as he turned to the page number.

 

There – it was there, indeed. As he flipped the page, the name stuck out to him like bright colors.

 

Lucifer, the Fallen One.

 

The young brunet’s heart thudded against his ribcage, almost scared of what type of information will corrupt his mind this time. He urged his eyes to go further down, now darting across words, going through word by word as he read the meaning of his name and his history.

 

Lucifer, a word defined as ‘morning star’. Onlookers alternatively called him as Satan, but they had forgotten it over the past years, the name gone into nonexistence. He was one of the few Fallen.

Before then, he was beautiful. He was everything God made him to be. He was far perfect than most Angels were, more divine, more intelligent were. Angels possess beauty and splendor, yes, but his beauty was far more remarkable than theirs was. Those who knew him envied him. Those who knew him loved him. Those who saw him admired him. He was reckless and careless, young and free, but that did not stop him from his position.

Lucifer was one of the best Archangels we have ever had. However, God knew that his greed for power and pride that turned him differently over time.

He understood the ways of our Divine God, but his splendor and beauty did not last forever as he began reconsidering of his position of prominence. He believed he deserved more. He wanted to become God. Lucifer had wisdom, beauty, ability, perfection, and yet he wanted more; he wanted them to worship him the same they worshipped like God. Yet, God does not share His glory, nor does He permit another to receive worship. Nevertheless, He, who is all-powerful, knew his plan and struck him out of his Kingdom, the fall of Lucifer had created the creature he is today – or was.

He is not a Demon, nor was he an Angel. He was in between, for his heart was stained grey, but this kind of race is unidentified.

They believed that he had died after 50 years, but most believe that he is in hiding. He is in hiding, waiting for something – or rather, someone. They believe that one female Spirit, who had loved him, was Lucifer’s enemy. Considering this, this could imply that he want to start a war with her, killing her after catching her off-guard.

These are just assumptions and make-believe predictions, but no one know the cause of this and therefore, unable to prove his nonexistence.

His location of his whereabouts is unknown, and his images of his appearance are no longer memorable, not near to familiarity. ᶿ ⌡

ᶿThis section remained unchanged 100 years after the day they published this due to lack of information and resources to prove the existence or nonexistence of this being. Sorry for the inconvenience.

 

Taemin bit the inside of his lip, his eyebrows furrowed in anxiety. For a small piece of resources and such lack of information, it sure brought intensity to the little angel. He abruptly went over to the Book, after re-reading the section of Lucifer again, flipping to the middle of the book where he last seen the page.

 

He stopped at that same page, his eyes fixated on one line:

 

❝I have to go, I must leave this place. He is after me.❞

 

He stared at the line, eyes on those three last words only.

 

❝He’s after me.❞

 

Taemin looked back at the section of Lucifer again in the Terra Firma.

 

⌠ …They believed that he had died after 50 years, but most believe that he is in hiding. He is in hiding, waiting for something – or rather, someone.

 

He looked back at the Book, reading the curves of the woman’s handwriting.

 

❝He wants to gouge out my eyes…the ability to see what will happen in the future and what happened in the past. I had used this to find out his plans, but it seems that he has caught onto me.❞

 

These two are somewhat linked together, but how? Unless…

 

He chuckled to himself in disbelief. “What am I doing, this is madness,” he muttered under his breath, leaning back into his chair and pressing a hand over his eyes, his bangs adding another part of darkness to his sight.

 

He wanted to believe in it, but he could not. It seemed so surreal and unrealistic. It felt like something that came out of a child’s play. However, it was strange in all the weird places. It felt like something was telling him the truth – bits by bits, piece by piece until he solved them.

 

Then, that woman…why did she sound so familiar whenever her voice comes into his head? Why can he not remember the most specific dreams when he should have?

 

Why…why did the characteristics of Lucifer sounds so oddly similar to Key and Minho?

 

The trio all had grey-colored hearts.

 

Taemin gasped.

 

It could not be that… he once began to think, but shook his head in disagreement. He does not like what his brain was thinking of. “No…that’s impossible. He’s probably dead—or not—and they were born way before him, so that’s just absurd,” he scoffed. He said that, but his heart was still telling him that it is not true.

 

Nothing around him was true.

 

Now that he thought of it, he began to realize. How did they create the rule in the first place? Why did Angels and Demons despise each other? Was it really because of a simple rumor that broke the peace between them?

 

Taemin knew he could not do this alone.

 

He will need help.

 

He stood up abruptly and began packing up his things, the Book shoving back into his bag and the encyclopædia in his arm so he’ll be able to return it back to the bookshelf—or to the Librarian, for she will put it back in place for him.

 

No, he thought, I cannot return it just now…I will need to borrow it for a few weeks’ time.

 

“I need to know,” he mused, his eyebrows furrowed in frustration. “There’s something—someone out there, who wants me to find out the truth, and I must find out.”

 

After borrowing the book with the permission from the same Librarian who was sitting there behind her desk and thanking her once again for her aid, he ran towards the large, tall light of the open doors in the library, leading him towards outside.

 

He narrowed his eyes, his hand reflexively covering his eyes as the sun blinded him before pulling his hand away after he have been properly adjusted to the light.

 

He sighed in relief when his wings were no longer putting so much pressure behind his back, now growing loose than it should be due to the amount of strength used.

 

My back hurts, he thought in annoyance, jolting a bit when he heard a small pop emerging from his back after stretching out his tense muscles. He looked up at the sky. Only 10 minutes left until his next class.

 

He dismissed the idea of meeting him immediately – he will have to do with finding him after school. I hope you will still be here after school; I need to talk to you about this.

 


 

He had finally found him, that one person he needed to talk to, as he looked at him, face-to-face as, by coincidence; they have met after bumping into the hallway. The sun now has moved to the right, the sky growing orange from its blue.

 

They stood in the large library. It was open until late evening, so they have all the time they have needed. The large, old but permeable building consists of not many students inside there, perhaps a few Demons still lingering around just for a round of ual interaction with another, or possibly to bully another Angel.

 

Oh, how he wished to ditch this matter and go over to burn them alive like he did to the royal Demon that released his disastrous pet upon his own town.

 

“Hyung,” Taemin spoke, his tone now serious and alerted. “I need to discuss something with you.”

 

The said person chuckled, crossing his arms over his chest. “Heh, since when have I last seen you become so serious, hmm?”

 

The brunet popped him on the arm, his eyebrows furrowed as he let out a little scowl, even though he wanted to laugh along with him. “This is a serious matter concerning both Minho, Key and…another secret that I want you to keep in return for me keeping yours.”

 

The male hummed before pointing at the empty table in the middle of the area, free and vacant. “We’ll talk there while we’re taking a seat.”

 

The angel agreed with him as the duo went over to sit down. Taemin had set out the two books and pushed them towards the male.

 

“…Jonghyun, I found this,” he pointed at the Book, “in my castle on that same day where you brought Key-umma back home, when I was finding the medical kit. That’s why it took me so long to get back in time, because everything about that woman…seems so familiar.”

 

The Demon flipped through the Book, his eyes darting across the pages. He made slight reactions to them, such as the raising of his eyebrows and the understanding hums, even his slight ‘Huk!’ and ‘Heol!’ showed his surprise and his shocking reactions.

 

After for a while, he put down the book with a raised eyebrow. “So, what does this book have to do with this ‘important matter’?” He quoted the words with his fingers, making “quotes marks,” so they say.

 

“Do you know the name of Lucifer?”

 

He hummed. “Now, that’s a name I have not heard for a while after we learnt of him in class…yes, but nobody really know much information of him. He’s just like a standby person that blends in the background and no-one ever sees him.”

 

“That’s what I thought so too, but I read more into him in this encyclopædia,” Taemin already had it in his hands, flipping through the pages before setting it down between them, pointing at the section, that same big headline popping out at both of them. “And although there was little information, it was still intense. Lucifer was a Fallen Archangel whom God banished from both sides because of his greed. He’s neither a Demon nor an Angel, and his heart is colored gray.”

 

Jonghyun looked at him. The angel sighed before pointing at the paragraph. “Look here, you idiot! This last paragraph says that from their predictions, he could be in hiding and waiting for someone. Now look over here,” he moved his head towards the Book and pointed at the first line of the page. “She says that he’s after her. Then from here,” his finger moved down to the next line. “It says that he has caught onto her,” he told him. He looked at Jonghyun, who was now leaning back onto his chair, his hand onto his chin before straightening himself up.

 

“So, you’re saying,” he began to say, “That this Lucifer guy, is after the lady who wrote this book?”

 

The angel simply nodded.

 

“Hmm, I have to admit, you might be right, but look,” he pointed at the section where the investigators commented. “They said that they believed that a female Spirit who loved him was his enemy and therefore, plans to start with a war with her so he can kill her. But doesn’t that sound…suspicious?”

 

Taemin began to consider this. “How is that so, Jonghyun?”

 

“She’s pregnant on that day where she’ll have to wait for eight more months. Did she even say when she got pregnant or who did she make love to?”

 

The angel stood silent before he widened his eyes at the Demon. “But that’s insane – he wants to gouge her eyes out to gain her power! Why would she even sleep with him?” The Demon shrugged. Taemin then stared at him. “That reminds me; don’t ever do that monthly thing with Minho ever again.”

 

“Wha—are you still upset with that? I apologized to Key like 20,000 times before he gave in and forgave me!” He whined. The shorthaired brunet rolled his eyes.

 

“Well, no, but still, doing that to your best friend is wrong. I’m not saying that you need to stop it, because, well, you’re a Demon and Demons always have lust, so I don’t blame you for jumping him, but please, please, try to restrain yourself,” he paused before glaring at him, a deadly shimmer of yellow flashing over his brown irises. The Devil yelped when a spark snapped at his fingers, the heat surging through his fingers.

 

“Or I’ll roast you alive.”

 

Jonghyun narrowed his eyes at the Angel before chuckling and ruffling his hair. “Man, I’m beginning to love this feisty side of you more and more – girls would be dying to see this y kind of you.” He laughed when he heard an embarrassed yell and earned a hit on the arm.

 

Taemin pouted for a moment before staring at the two books set out on the table. He went deep into thoughts as he thought of Minho and Key. “Hey,” he said, catching his attention. “Do you…perhaps think…that Lucifer could be related to both Minho and Key? I mean,” he trailed off for a momentary time before continuing, “The three of them have hearts glowing in a shade of light grey. Do you think this means something between Minho and Key?”

 

Jonghyun thought of this as well. Then he scoffed. “That’s ridiculous – you can’t be seriously implying that.”

 

“Then, let’s do this,” he said, causing the Demon to raise an eyebrow at him, almost as if saying, ‘Okay, what crazy plan are you up to now?’ “Let’s speak out what they have before comparing the similarities. Let’s do it simply and quickly as possible.”

 

“…Alright.”

 

They sat in silence, staring at each other for a moment as they organized their thoughts together before Jonghyun started first.

 

“Minho does fire.”

 

“Key does ice.”

 

“Minho has a silver bracelet on his right wrist.”

 

“So does Key on his left.”

 

“Minho rarely cusses unless on special occasions.”

 

Ugh, don’t tell me about that. Key curses a heck load of them.”

 

“He’s strong.”

 

“He’s not strong—but can still kick .”

 

“Ha, that’s sweet! Minho can’t feel lust.”

 

“Key can, as he can often get from time to time but never have .”

 

“Are you serious?”

 

“I’m being serious.”

 

Jonghyun hummed at this. “Ok…err…Minho loves sports.”

 

“Key-umma hates sports,” Taemin replied smugly, his arms crossed over his chest as he began to ease more into this game.

 

“Minho’s attractive and beautiful, pure and innocent in his eyes.”

 

“Key’s snappy and y, full of mischievousness.”

 

“His eyes would glow orange red when angry.”

 

“Key’s eyes would glow icy blue when he’s furious.”

 

“We have Joon.”

 

“We have Onew,” Taemin told him before furrowing his eyebrows at the male. “Wait, why did we bring them into this?”

 

Jonghyun shrugged at his question. “It’s probably because they are both Second-in-Commands?”

 

“Oh yeah…point taken,” said Taemin who nodded with an acknowledging smile.

 

Jonghyun chuckled before getting back into the game, “Anyways, continuing from me. Minho’s polite.”

 

“Key’s rude.”

 

“Minho’s honest.”

 

“Key’s brutally honest.”

 

Ouch. That’s cold ice, bro.”

 

“Yes, yes it is.”

 

“Minho is buff.”

 

“Key is frail—but in a good, healthy way.”

 

“He’s quiet.”

 

“He’s loud.”

 

“He’s tan.”

 

“He’s pale.”

 

“He likes it rich.”

 

“He likes it sweet.”

 

“He hates bringing suffering to people.”

 

“Key’s the terminator on this land.”

 

“Minho’s handsome.”

 

“Key’s cute.”

 

“Minho’s better.”

 

“Key is betterer.

 

Yah, that’s not even a real word.”

 

“It is now.”

 

Heol! Minho is always warm to the touch, even in winter.”

 

“Key’s skin is dead cold on some days—even in hot weather and especially in winter.”

 

“Minho’s heart glows in lighter shade of black.”

 

“Key’s heart glows in a darker shade of white.”

 

“Are you hungry?”

 

“Heh, I’m starving.

 

“Wanna come by my place for udon noodles?”

 

“Offer accepted.”

 

“Minho’s tall.”

 

“Key’s the same—just a few centimeters shorter than him.”

 

“…Damn.”

 

“I know.”

 

“He has good skin.”

 

“So does Key.”

 

“Minho was found by the Duke.”

 

“Key was found by the Goddess.”

 

“They are both around the same height.”

 

“They look the same age.”

 

“Both have similar incidents of their lost memories.”

 

They have both said this line in unison.

 

Taemin softly spoke, “I’ve seen them…I’ve seen what they were like in their memories when they were found in that same forest in their young age. It happened in my dreams. They came from the same forest, but not at the same time. My Mother found Key. The Duke found Minho. They were both wearing the same grey colored pajamas and not either of them minded the cold snow. They did not even shiver. I wasn’t seeing two memories from two people – I was seeing one memory from two people.”

 

Jonghyun let out a sigh. “So, basically,” he started with a hand in the air, as if trying to understand the whole situation here. “What you’re saying is that…Minho and Key could possibly have been…brothers?”

 

“Well, what else could have they been?”

 

“Taemin, they don’t even look alike.”

 

The angel huffed. “That’s identical twins. There are such things as fraternal twins. Not all siblings have to look alike. Both have powers that are completely opposite to each other and they both can’t remember their past.”

 

“That’s just making up conclusions; you can’t just automatically assume that they are brothers. They could have been half-brothers, demi-brothers, best friends, adopted orphans, possibly experiments, unlikely to have been created, but they may have been even lovers!”

 

“…”

 

“Ok…not lovers, not lovers!” He quickly cleared up after meeting the deadly glares of the angel sitting next to him.

 

Gee-whiz, talk about jealousy! Then it caught to him. Jealous…oh no, Taemin, you cannot be jealous. However, he could not bring himself to say it. He could not bring himself to say that he should not be falling in love with a Demon. He knew who he was upset for and it was Minho.

 

“Well, if they are brothers—or possibly not—what are you going to do?”

 

Taemin sighed before looking at him determinedly. “I will find out the truth. I will find out their past, go deeper into it and find the missing shards that they have lost. …No. I will find out about everything: the rule, these books, Joon and Onew; Lucifer, Minho, and Key; the mysteries of the Book that it has been giving me – everything. Even about my Mother and the Duke and why had they stopped being best friends and why this woman is not in the picture.”

 

The silver-ash haired male smiled at him. “Why do you do want to do this so badly? Finding the truth, I mean.”

 

He sighed, looking down at his hands before clenching them tight. “I want to wake up,” he spoke. “I want to wake up from this so-called dream that they had made to hide the reality from me. I want to know what happened when I was young, what happened before I was born and find a conclusion to it.” He looked at him brazenly, his eyes serious as he turned to him, continuing, “I want to get down from the clouds and find the secrets that they hid from me. I need to know why they’ve changed; this urge is tugging my curiosity,” then he smiled. “And it wouldn’t stop until I’ve found out about everything.”

 

Jonghyun stood silent for a moment, before looking away with a sigh, closing his eyes. He took several deep breaths before looking at the angel with a warm smile. “Then I’m coming with you on that journey. I’ll help you out.”

 

The angel smiled and hugged him tight. He felt the latter wrap his arms around him, his arms around his waist. “Thank you so much, Jonghyun-appa…”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“But really, you need to lay off with screwing with the s in a closet and Minho.”

 

“Geez, are you having a grudge on me or something? I thought you got over that! Yah, I did not Minho, he was the one who started the whole thing first!”

 

“Who cares about who started it first, it’s still the same anyways!”

 

“Gah, you are impossible.

 

Taemin smiled scornfully, leaning close to Jonghyun as he placed his hands on his chest. Jonghyun stared at him with wide eyes, his cheeks red as the angel stared at him seductively, his breath masking over his skin.

 

The Demon gulped when he felt his hands gripping the collars of his shirt, pulling his face close to his as he is gradually falling for his act.

 

“But you love me for that, don’t you, Jonghyun-appa?”

 

I can see why Minho likes him! Whoa, he is scary.

 

Scary good!

 


 

And then came JongTae.  But omg, look at the amount of subbies I have! 151 subbies!? 16 upvotes?! Geez-whiz, you must have liked either 2min or JongKey way too much.

 

Hmm, I probably might start a 1-year-anniversary on June 29, 2014... 

 

But either way, Im glad that you all loved the story and how I write it out. It made me really happy to hear all this coing from you! Please encourage me to go further into depths as the mysteries slowly uncovers and as we get nearer to the truth with Taemin.

 

Well then, anticipate for the next one then!

 

Cough. You're welcome. Although the gif above was hilarious, they look so dumb and stupid just staring at PD-nim like that omg.

 

Yeah, that's pretty much what will happen in the future chapters. ...Maybe.

LOLL. That's what you get for pulling his hair, Jonghyun omg you idiot.

Okay, I'm done, I promise lol.