Tranquility

Demon & Angel—Forbidden Love

He was scared.

 

After Minho had left him alone in the bedroom to get the poor, frightened angel some food, Taemin could only clinger onto the blankets for comfort. His fists tightened, his veins visible, as his eyes were fixated on the door, waiting for the demon’s return.

 

He was scared.

 

He did not dare try to get out of bed nor wants to. He feared that if he moved even an inch on or off the bed, the nightmares would pop back up into his face and pull him back down, going back into the cage that they trapped him in and make him die all over again.

 

Taemin shuddered, a cold groan leaving his lips. He did not want to relieve the horrid nightmares that he had experience. They all felt so real. He does not know if they were nightmares that are true, waiting to happen in the future.

 

He was beyond scared.

 

He was petrified.

 

He was petrified at the thought that if he were to sleep now, the nightmares would haunt him forever and he will be unable to wake up.

 

Perhaps, if it were to be even worse…

 

He would never wake up at all. The nightmares may actually kill him whenever he dies.

 

Taemin let out a soft whimper, gripping on the blankets tighter as he tried to keep himself awake.

 

How long has he been gone? How long has he been away from the Angel Kingdom? What would happen if they had assumed that the Demons kidnapped him again?

 

He scowled at the thought. He must not let them worry but it is so irritating. He cannot go out, he cannot stay over at Key’s house, he cannot hang out with friends, and he cannot do anything.

 

It is so hard being an heir to the throne when all the responsibilities are on him.

 

What had he even done to deserve all of this?

 

What a nuisance.

 

He frowned at the commoners’ voices in his head. He had not done anything wrong yet they looked at him as if he was a bad person. Even as a child, they scorned him and shooed him out of their side.

 

Just what happened? He did not remember them being like that.

 

No matter, he is never leaving the bed, even if Minho told him to. He is too scared to face the world outside – the world that is full of truth and lies and deceiving appearances. He feared that what his mirror image said could be true – mayhap he is weak after all.

 

He did not dare move from the bed, his eyes wide and frantic like a scared doe caught in the highlights.

 

“It’s here,” he muttered to himself as he began to see black smoke emerging from the walls, oozing and bubbling so strangely. He must be hallucinating – he knew it was not there, but it all felt too real.

 

“Minho…” he whimpered as they formed into black, wolf-like creatures, slowly stalking towards the bed. He could only grip onto the blankets, unmoving. “Minho!” His voice was more urgent, stern than before.

 

They growled and merged into a humongous monster, its red eyes glaring at him, as it grew closer towards the mattress. Taemin could only press himself against the back of the bed. He could see it was getting ready to strike.

 

He could not do anything. Why could he not do anything? He need to leave, find his weapon and fight this monster even though it is just his hallucinations.

 

Creak.

 

The monster hissed as it was so close to the edge of the bed, yet failed its task as it vanished from his hallucination, the angel snapping back to reality as he looked at the door that was slowly opening. Torn between happiness and fright, he was glad to see that the person was Minho, holding the tray full of food.

 

However, what is this? Why there is a wrapped box underneath the metal object?

 

Not wanting to expect too much, he gave Minho a weak smile.

 

“Thank you,” he paused as the demon set the tray onto the boy’s lap. “But I’m not hungry.” He pushed the tray towards the demon.

 

Minho shot him a look, “Right,” he rolled his eyes and pushed the tray back onto his lap. “And I’m not feeling here either. Taemin, you must eat. I cannot afford to have you looking so sickly and pale - especially when you need a strong mind to get over the experience,” he told him with a frown. He needs him to do this at least for him. It has his fault and he need to help him get over it in order to see the happy, strong-willed Taemin again.

 

He did not like this Taemin. He wants Taemin back.

 

The angel tried to protest, but he met his a strong, stern gaze that literally screamed, “Eat!” He had no choice; he has to do this, for Minho’s sake. After all, he went through this trouble of getting the food.

 

He took a small glance at the large box beside the demon on the floor. It was brown and dull, and had three big holes on the top.

 

There was also—

 

Did it just move?

 

He blinked once, then twice. Was it his hallucinations playing with his mind again? He squint his eyes at the present, waiting for another movement - nothing.

 

Then it wiggled.

 

He shrieked, “It moved!”

 

“What moved?”

 

“The box – I swear, I saw it move!”

 

Minho chuckled and shook his head, “Leave it as it is. It’s a surprise.”

 

Taemin blinked, his eyelashes brushing against his pale, porcelain cheeks. “Really?” His voice was full of astonishment. He did not know it was a surprise. ‘What’s inside it,’ that was he was planning to say, but he kept his mouth shut. He must not ruin the surprise. He would like to keep it secret until the end.

 

Taking one last glance at the box, he turned to his food. It was a plate full of steak and a glass of water. He picked up his fork and knife and began to cut it. He deliciously ate the piece and began to cut another part. However, it was hard to concentrate. His corrupted mind began taking over at that point.

 

He trembled. He stared at the cut steak as it dripped out blood. He could hear the distorted voice, “Murderer!” He gasped, blinking once and the steak was not a piece of steak, but a piece of a familiar muscle. It was a heart. The color was fleshly red, gleaming in its red liquid.

 

He gulped, clamping his mouth shut as he avoided Minho’s worried eyes and took the glass of water to his lips, downing it all until it was fully open. He sighed, hoping that it would ease the side effects that he was currently having, but then he tasted the copper taste in his mouth. His eyes went wide when he saw the stain of blood in the glass.

 

A shatter emerged from the room.

 

Minho could only stare at the boy guiltily as he sat there in his bed, his knees up to his chest. His eyes were like a frightened deer, and tears were spilling out from them. He kept muttering, “I hate this, I hate this,” continuously. He could not feel but as if Taemin really hated him for making him be this way.

 

He eyed the pile of shattered glass by the door. He needs to clean that up before it seriously injures someone.

 

He clutched onto the metal tray as he looked at the brunet and said, “Taemin, you must eat.”

 

“No.”

 

Taemin…”

 

“I said, no! No is no and that is final!”

 

The demon slammed his hand down on the back of the bed, the wood letting out a loud sound as the angel sat up, startled from the sudden action. He pressed himself against the bed, trembling when he saw that his face was dangerously close to his.

 

“Don’t start with me, Taemin. You will eat the food or I will force-feed you myself. Do not start with me, Taemin. I cannot afford to have my anger lash out on you.” He hissed, his fangs gleaming and his eyes flickering. “Do not forget that I claimed you. What would the others in this kingdom say if you disobeyed me? They will capture you, cut you, slice you up, dice you down and kill you for doing such an idiotic thing to me. Please do not do this; I cannot afford to have you in that kind of state right now. Remember where you are, Taemin.

 

He heard whimpers from the angel and a reluctant nod. He sighed and looked away as the angel sniffled, letting out a small sob. He should not have done it, but he had no choice.

 

He must eat.

 

The present can wait later, he thought as he held the fork in his hand. I have to take care of him for now.

 

He stared at the brunet whose face was tear-streaked, his eyes puffy and his nose red. His cheeks flushed red and his black eyelashes were wet. He stole a glance at his chest.

 

Despite all the things that were happening to Taemin, his heart still remained shining white. Only his mind is not white. If only he can restore that color now…

 

He held the fork that stabbed the piece of steak up to the angel’s lips. He saw that he hesitated a bit before taking it into his mouth, chewing the meat slowly, his mouth slightly scrunching as if he had just eaten something disgusting. Mayhap it was the hallucination that made him think like that. Whatever it was, Minho knew that it was not pretty at all.

 

“I’m sorry,” He whispered as he gave the angel another piece of the steak. Taemin said nothing whatsoever. “I’m truly sorry…I just didn’t want to see you get hurt.” Another piece went near his lips before the meat vanished from the metal appliance, now into the angel’s mouth. “You influenced my life so much; I can’t stand being here without you.”

 

Taemin paused his chewing and averted his reddened eyes towards the demon. His eyes widened to see him…crying.

 

“I…” His voice choked in the middle of his sentence and he could hardly breathe. “You are the first person who actually acknowledges me and knows me inside-out aside from all beings. I admire you.”

 

“Minho-hyung,” Taemin whispered, his heart skipping lightly as he heard those words coming out from his lips. Then he crawled closer to the demon. “Oh, Minho-hyung…” He looked at him with warm eyes. It was clear that he was no longer into his hallucinations anymore.

 

“I really…really…” Minho paused there. What was he going to say there? He shoved those words back down his throat as he stared at the angel who was looking at him with bright, warm eyes. Oh how he adored those beautiful brown orbs. What were these feelings? Is it what he thinks it is? He mentally shook his head. He could not. He must not.

 

However, he looked at those lips, just parted a centimeter apart. They were simply irresistible. Minho was just aching to kiss him. He wanted to kiss him. Nevertheless, he cannot. He knew that he should never fall for an Angel.

 

Yet he did.

 

Did Taemin fall for him? Perhaps—he might have not ever experienced love before.

 

He tried again, but this time, he changed his words, “I really admire you. I like the courage you have for certain situation and the determination you have burning in your eyes. You are like me. Not externally, but internally. If you’re not here, who’s there to understand me?”

 

Taemin cupped the demon’s face, staring into his brown eyes before smiling. “I understand you, Minho. I do. I know now. You only wanted to protect me. You did not want to see me die in the arms of another Demon. I’m sorry I ever doubted you Minho…” Then he wrapped his arms around his neck and hugged him, the tray forgotten as he placed onto the bed.

 

“Thank you, Minho. I will be stronger for your sake. I will not let you feel the pain you have in your chest. I will be there with you for comfort. With your permission, I will not break a bond we have between us. I won’t leave your side and make you feel lonely.” He pulled back and wiped the demon’s tears away from his eyes before pressing his lips against his forehead.

 

Minho was stunned. The warmth of his lips was there on his forehead. Though it was nothing big, it still made his heart jump. After all the comfort he had given to Taemin, he was returning the favor. The angel pulled away and smiled at the stunned demon. “Now, show me the present you got for me.”

 

The demon did not even get a chance to react to his straightforwardness and only stammered, blinking quickly as his cheeks flushed red. Taemin giggled, his cheekbones ascending, as they were tinted light pink as well. It was a cute sight, seeing two different beings being embarrassed around each other after having such a special moment together. Taemin could see his horns glowing red in a dim light, along with his cheeks. It was showing his embarrassment clearly.

 

His horns were not just horns after all.

 

The dark-haired male picked up the wiggling box and the angel prepared himself for the better or the worse. Perhaps for the worse because of the hallucinations still going around in his brain. He clamped his lips tight as Minho slowly lifts up the lid off the box.

 

Then something popped out.

 

It was a black blur, but it came towards him. He almost screamed, but bit his bottom lip to refrain doing so. He felt the weight light onto his lap, paws padding onto his thighs. He stared down at the animal. Its fur was black, its eyes were sparkling light brown, full of playfulness, and mischief as it panted, the pink tongue lolling out. Taemin grinned and held the puppy in his hand.

 

Though it looked like it is an ordinary puppy, one thing was out of place in terms of ‘normal’: it had feathery wings on its back, the color same as its fur.

 

“It’s so cute!” He chimed happily, his eyes bright as the puppy barked, tail wagging in excitement as it played with his hands, pawing at them.

 

“His name is Adam. I adopted it for you. I thought you would like animals so… I bought a puppy.” Minho gave him a shy smile, his eyes shining with emotion before he looked away in embarrassment. Taemin giggled and nuzzled his cheek into the soft fur of the puppy.

 

“He’s wonderful~ thank you so much, Minho-hyung! He’ll be a great company to have in my room!”

 

“…Minho.”

 

Taemin tore his eyes away from the happy puppy and looked at the demon confusedly. “What?”

 

“Just ‘Minho’ is fine. Let’s drop the formalities,” then he smiled, his sharp fangs poking against his bottom lip. “I want us to be closer than we were before.”

 

If his face had not gotten any redder, it is now. He could only blink at him and stare for a moment before looking back down at the puppy – who has a name, which is Adam - who stared at him with round eyes, his head tilted to the side as if asking a question to him. “O-Okay,” Taemin answered in a soft voice, his cheeks pink. Then he smiled as well. “Thank you, Minho.”

 

Minho nodded and looked away, feeling satisfied with just that while he listened to Taemin’s cooing to the puppy who barked and yelped happily, pouncing around his body just to have more of his touch as Adam pressed his head against the angel’s hands. He was beginning to grow envious – he wanted to be like that.

 

 

Wait.

 

Wait a second.

 

He blinked twice before groaning internally to himself.

 

Was he getting jealous of a puppy?

 

A cute, adorable, mischievous puppy? He must be out of his mind.

 

“It’s not good to scowl, Minho.”

 

The demon jumped slightly in surprise to see the angel smirking at him. He scoffed and said, “I was not scowling.”

 

Taemin rolled his eyes as he held the puppy in his arms. “Oh, really? Then why were you like this?” He told him, imitating his look, scrunching up his nose and pulling his lips downwards, his eyes averted to the ground. He looked like he was staring disgustingly at something gross. Minho snorted at this. That was not how he scowled.

 

Although he began to doubt as he stared at his scowling face before his eyes slowly averted elsewhere.

 

Was it really?

 

“See, you’re scowling like that again!”

 

The demon hushed him playfully, shooing away the subject with a wave of his arm, “Hush.” He rolled his eyes when all he received in reply was the angel playfully stick his tongue out at him.

 

Then it hit him: his Angel Kingdom. He in a breath – he has to be back there before the moon arrives, he cannot risk having them panic and think that Demons captured him once again. Conversely, as he looked at the angel who was happily petting the puppy in his arms, he softened. His eyes were so pure and bright – they were like doors to his bubbly mind. Well, he would not call it ‘bubbly’ per say.

 

Yet, despite in its corrupted state, there are still parts of them that are willing to regain the bubbly imagination of his again.

 

He felt a pang in his chest. He did not want him to leave. He wants to him to stay. Alas, time is cruel so is the rule.

 

(A/N: Oh hey, that rhymes! Hahaha!)

 

“Taemin,” he whispered as the sky outside grew darker and darker. He sat there in the lingering dim lights of the lamp lanterns around his bedroom as he stared at the angel. Taemin did not hear him as he softly smiled at Adam, who was fast asleep in his lap, scratching behind his ear.

 

Minho can see his eyelashes, long and black. Beneath those eyelashes were brown orbs clouded with hallucinations, swirling in grey. How long will the effect stay on him? He hoped that it would last no longer than a week – it would be better if it stopped tomorrow or the day after. Mayhap if Taemin was strong enough to believe that they are not real and withstand it, they may even go away today.

 

“Taemin,” he whispered again, his name playing off his lips as he looked at him with calm eyes. The angel, who had finally heard him, looked up at the demon with wide eyes that was then full of shining innocence underneath the dim lights.

 

Just looking at him, he felt calm. Surges of peacefulness rushed through him and his mind was at ease. He was too busy worrying about Taemin’s health that he did not know how tense he was as he relaxed his body. He smiled warmly at him, “Come take a bath with me – like we did last time; just…once again… before we part our ways.”

 

Taemin widened his eyes, his cheeks bled with the color pink. He wanted to refuse out of embarrassment, but as a friend (and slave), how can he? When he was asking him such an offer in such a warm voice, how can he possibly refuse at all?

 

Then he smiled. He must been sad to leave me… I did promise him to be by his side at all times. His heart clenched at the thought of leaving the demon alone with his own troubles.

 

There are times when we will have to part…I want to spend this moment with him – just like before.

 

Therefore, he nodded, “Of course, Minho.”

 

Minho smiled, happy that he had accepted. “Thank you…”

 

The shorthaired brunet gently put the sleeping Adam aside on the bed before he swung his legs over, his bare feet touching the cold, black floor. He stood up and clutched onto Minho’s black shirt, pressing himself closer to the demon. He could feel his hand on his head, ruffling his hair as he led him towards the bathroom.

 


 

The sound of water sloshing echoed in the bathroom as the duo sat in the tub, giggling at they played in the water, just like last time. However, Taemin was a little less excited than he should be.

 

He could see it.

 

The flames up his flesh, melting away just like that. He trembled, hating how his hallucinations can never get better. He can remember them dunking him into the tub that was full of oil before it was lit up in flames, letting him burn into it. He can remember it clear as a diamond when he had experienced that death in his horrid nightmares. He pressed himself against the end of the black tub, covering his bare arms in the soapy water, his hair blocking his eyes from the demon.

 

Minho was at the other end, and he can see that the angel was upset. Not at him, but at himself.

 

If only he was a bit weaker, his power would not have seeped into him. If only he was like Joon or Jonghyun. Seeing Taemin in that state reminded him of himself. The upset Taemin reminded him of how he was whenever the Demons feared him or those outside the kingdom hated him. He just wanted to be a normal Demon with a normal life.

 

Why was being a prince so hard?

 

“You know,” Taemin’s voice broke the silence, capturing the demon’s attention. “I…when I was young, I was known as the nuisance outside the kingdom.” Minho’s eyebrows rose in surprise at this fact he was learning from him.

 

So he was not always adored.

 

“A bad luck, an Angel that causes trouble – I was called these because I was different. I act different. I can’t remember the last time they had laughed or played with me before then… everyone’s becoming too serious,” he sighed and hugged himself closer, feeling his ness underneath the warm pool of water. “I only wanted to play! I am always stuck in that stupid kingdom. I wanted to go out.” Minho can hear his voice crack. He took instant pity on him. He can’t remember his own past, but if he were to be in Taemin’s place, he’d feel sad too, and perhaps trapped if he didn’t have the freedom to go out as he wish.

 

“I’m scared, Minho,” he said. “I don’t want to be a nuisance anymore. I’m scared that everyone will no longer have time for me and will just force me to do my job as the heir to the throne – Jonghyun, Key-umma, Krystal—everyone.” Then he raised his eyes, averting his downcast eyes at the demon. “And maybe even you, Minho.”

 

“…I’ll wait.”

 

Taemin sat up a bit straighter, his eyebrows furrowing in confusion. “Huh?”

 

“I’ll wait for you, Taemin. You will be the one who will not have time for me. You will be filled with so many duties and responsibilities that you will not have time to meet up with me and catch up on our schedules and plans. But I’m willing to wait, even if it takes me a thousand years, centuries, decades.” Then he smiled. “I’ll wait.” He outstretched his arms, inviting Taemin to come into his arms.

The angel’s heart almost burst into seams at his comforting words. “Oh, Minho…” he whispered with a smile and was about to go over to his side. However, he froze in shock, his eyes wide when his hallucinations took over his mind once again.

 

Darkness swirled behind Minho, its oozy black ‘arms’ reaching out to him, beckoning him to come closer and get himself sulked into the abyss once again. He shook his head frantically, and only crawled away from him.

 

Minho could see the grayness clouding the bright brown irises and he can only smile, to encourage him. “You are strong, Taemin. Do not let them take you. I know you can do it.”

 

Taemin whimpered, seeing Minho’s distorted face. He looked away and covered his face, his eyes growing teary. “I… I cannot! It’s too horrifying!” His wings peeked out, rustling in fear before they tucked back into his skin.

 

“Taemin,” his warm voice was beckoning him. The angel looked up from his palms and stared at his distorted face.

 

His voice… his voice was the only thing that calmed him down.

 

“You are strong enough to defeat the darkness that is corrupting your mind. I know you are. You have courage inside you – you are confident enough to bring back the light and kill the dark.”

 

He was in awe with his wise words. He stared at his outstretched arms, the darkness swirling around them in his hallucinations. They snarled and hissed, but he could see Minho’s fingers, open and wide, waiting for him to hold them.

 

“I…I am?”

 

“You are.”

 

Taemin bit his bottom lip before looking at his hands, then at the other end where he could see the black ooze seeping into the water on Minho’s side. He could hear such evil laughter, yet no one but the duo was in the room.

 

To a person’s (or anybody’s) perspective, there is nothing on Minho’s end, but in Taemin’s perspective, the black oozes of darkness was just…everywhere in Minho’s end. He looked away, closing his eyes as he took deep breaths.

 

He is right…I need to be strong! He opened his eyes, now full with determination. In order to get them gone, I will have to be strong for my own sake!

 

Now, that is the flame of determination I want to see, Minho thought to himself with a smile as he could see them burning in the angel’s eyes. He watched as the angel took one last deep breaths before facing him. He still kept his arms outstretched, the water rippling around his body, the soapy bubbles obscuring his private parts.

 

Taemin stared at the black ‘arms’ that continued to reach out for him, wrapping itself around Minho’s arms. He crawled closer, and the darkness would come close. His heart thudded in fear, but he kept a stern face. He slowly took out his hand and reached for Minho’s hand. It was hard, as the black tar-like substance lashed out for him. He quickly pulled his hand away, dodging the attack.

 

It is so hard! I cannot do it!

 

He slapped some water onto his cheek, keeping himself steady.

 

“Come on, Taemin, you can do it, they’re nothing. They are not real. They never were.” He mumbled to himself as he looked at Minho’s face. It kept going from clear to distortion every few minutes.

 

He tried again.

 

He reached out for Minho’s hand and successfully linked their fingers together. He tried to keep himself stable as the darkness crept onto his hand, slithering down his arm.

 

Get off, he thought angrily. Get off me!

 

He went closer, wading in the water of the bathtub as he reached out for his other hand quickly, intertwining fingers tightly. He can hear the darkness hissing in disappointment, but never in defeat.

 

He knew.

 

He knew that he would have to be stronger enough for them to do just that.

 

He have to be closer.

 

Minho stared at the angel who held his hand tightly. He was hesitating; he knew what he was thinking: whether to grow closer or not. Taemin… He wanted him to overcome his hallucinations; to overcome the damage that his hellish power had done to him. He is helping him to make him realize that he is not a nuisance, to prove himself worthy of being royalty in the Angel Kingdom.

 

The brunet can see the darkness’ wings behind Minho’s back, opening as if beckoning him closer only to him back into the abyss.

 

Not tonight, he thought with clamped lips. Not tonight will I ever go back into those horrid nightmares of yours.

 

He can feel that the warm water was no longer warm as it grew colder, but it held its perfumed scent, due to the soap; strawberry-banana flavor.

 

Strawberry… His mind grew light at the thought of having strawberry milk, a smile on his face as he waded closer towards Minho.

 

The darkness around him hissed and crept back as Taemin came closer with a light, bubbly mind, the parts fighting the dark in his head. He crawled on top of the demon now, and his face grew red when he could feel rubbing slightly against his. The duo had to bit their tongue to swallow their moans.

 

Taemin undone his fingers from Minho’s hands as he pressed his body against him, his head on his chest and his arms wrapped around him. Now that he is in his arms, he could feel the warmth all over him, his mind growing lighter as he felt at peace.

 

Go away, he thought; glaring at the shrinking black ooze, you no longer belong here. The darkness squealed in defeat, and was finally out of sight.

 

He had done it. Minho smiled and wrapped his arms around the frail angel, who was trembling not in fear but in relief. “I told you, Taemin. I know you can do it.”

 

The angel smiled, tired from all the mental fighting. Though a small part of its corruption remained, he did not let it bother him too much. After all, they were not real, are they? Now that he had restored the bubbly parts of mind, I am sure they will be able to take care of that.

 

“And it’s all thanks to you Minho…” He whispered in a soft voice, closing his eyes. He felt his chin being held and was looking at Minho’s face, staring into brown eyes. The demon’s eyes trailed down to his neck, where the cotton bandage was soaked wet. He brought his hand up to it, touching the material before peeling it off and throwing it onto the ground outside the bath.

 

Two, small puncture marks remained. They were ones that cannot heal as easily. It was living proof that Minho had claimed this beautiful creature, who was sitting on him, as his slave.

 

No, rather than a slave, he wanted to put him near a nicer term, but it was merely impossible.

 

Taemin shuddered underneath his touch when he felt his finger tracing the marks on his neck, but he did not mind.

 

They stayed like that, bodies pressed against each other in the tub; savoring the last moment in the bath together, until the water grew too cold, no longer carrying its last drop of heat.

 


 

Taemin rested his head against Minho’s chest as he was being carried bridal style, with Adam sleeping on his clothed (and this time, it was a white nightgown – don’t ask how he found that) stomach while Minho flew, his great, majestic bat-like wings taking him across the sky. He would fly there himself, but the energy he had used on fighting with himself had tired him out.

 

Minho narrowed his eyes against the wind as he flew as quickly as he could, his wings carrying such great wind pressure. Why must the gap between the Demons and Angels’ Kingdoms so deepening far? The moon was already up and Taemin must be in his bed.

 

However, it had an advantage.

 

They get to stick close together even longer.

 

He heard soft snoring. He looked down to see Taemin sleeping, his head against his chest. He smiled and looked up, focusing on where he is going. He’s not thrashing around; he is not screaming or anything of the sorts – he had really done it, and he is proud of him for it. He acknowledged him, for his strength and his courage. This is why he admired him – he can push himself to the limits until he has succeeded.

 

“Good night, Taemin,” he whispered to the sleeping angel as he carried him over to the Angels’ kingdom, letting his voice carry the young brunet into a world of tranquility.

 


 

The hell did I just write. D<