Consequences

Demon & Angel—Forbidden Love

Chatters of the Angels and Demons went around the academy as they began to realize that something strange happened between Minho and Taemin. It has been a few weeks since they kissed, and they distanced themselves from each other.

 

As weird as it sounds, the students actually got used to the times when they stuck together like glue, almost like brothers or best friends. Now, it was just oddly strange as they both have their back facing against each other, walking apart with blank expressions on their face.

 

It felt bizarre. It felt like it was not normal.

 

“Taemin,” Jongdae muttered underneath his breath as he stared at the angel in front of him. They quickly became friends a day or two after the disaster in the marketplace and found Taemin to be quite lovable. He watched the dark-haired brunet pick at his food, his eyes dull as he slowly chewed onto his meal. Every few minutes he would glance at Minho by the tree, the male having so much thought in his head. He feared that he might be thinking of destroying the world when he saw the glisten of his orange-red eyes, his horns keep bursting into flames without notice before they died down every ten minutes.

 

He averted his eyes back to the angel, his clasped hands on the table. “What happened between you two? This is unusual of you to not spend any time together.”

 

Taemin blinked twice before looking at the demon. Their eyes locked together and held it for a while before Minho looked away. The brunet let out a sigh and looked back at Jongdae with a weak smile. “A break, I suppose,” he lied. He could not tell him that he kissed Minho. He kissed a Demon; fell in love with him, which was against the rule.

 

He was scared that Jongdae might look at him as a disgrace and report it to the Angels.

 

The last thing he needs is the Great War happening once again.

 

Jongdae did not seem to buy it but decided to let it go in case it unsettled him too much. “I see,” he mumbled to himself. Then he stood up from his seat, smiling apologetically at the angel. “I apologize, but I need to go. I have classes that starts earlier than yours does, so I need to gather my books.”

 

Taemin shook his head, as if he did not mind him leaving suddenly. “It’s fine,” he said before bidding him goodbye, watching the male leave him. His eyes trailed over to the Demon from the distance and let out a sigh.

 

 

 

What is this?

 

Why his sigh sounds so different now?

 

That sounds like a dreamily in love sigh, the sigh he thought he would never exhale out again.

 

In addition, even just staring at him made his heart speed up and turn his ears red.

 

He knew what this means—he is definitely in love with him.

 

Taemin let out a whine as he pushed away his meal and rested his forehead on the wooden table.

 

“I’m doomed.”

 

 

 

“Doomed for what?”

 

 

Taemin yelped, his eyes wide when he saw Jonghyun. He had not heard or seen him for quite some time, so it surprised him to see him now. “Oh,” he breathed out, his hand on his chest to calm himself down. “It’s just you. You scared me!”

 

The blonde-haired person grinned and sat down across from him. “That’s understandable. I was away for training so you wouldn’t see me much around here.”

 

He narrowed his eyes at him. “I have a feeling there’s more in that sentence.”

 

The young angel smirked when he saw the faint red color in his horns, his cheeks pink as he glared at him. “Never mind, you don’t need to say it. I already know.”

 

Jonghyun growled before softening up. “What happened between you two?”

 

“Nothing.”

 

“Doesn’t seem like nothing to me.”

 

“…”

 

The Demon gazed at the Angel who would not look at him in the eyes before sighing. “I don’t know what it is but I have a hunch on something,” he paused. He saw him look at him nervously, biting his lower lip as he always do when he is anxious. “You’re like me, aren’t you?”

 

He made it simple as possible. He could not risk others knowing that Taemin is doing something they did not want him to do.

 

Jonghyun stared him down until he saw a nod. He let out an exasperated sigh, knowing that he is in the same situation as he.

 

“God, Taemin—”

 

“I couldn’t conceal my feelings anymore. I could not deny it! Every time I look at him, I…” he trailed off, his cheeks red and his eyes moist before he looked down. “I’m sorry. I’m sorry I couldn’t hold myself back.”

 

The Devil felt bad for him. Love was not something that people can control. It is a force controls people. Yet, it controlled Taemin to fall in love with Minho.

 

The same probably happened to Minho as well.

 

However, it is still not acceptable. It is not what Jonghyun wants Taemin to do, regarding his status and reputation.

 

“Taemin,” he started, “this has to stop.”

 

Taemin looked at him with wide eyes, the anger gradually creeping up in his core as the golden hue began to seep in slowly in the irises. “Says the one who’s in love with an Angel,” he bit back, his words carrying venom and fire.

 

Jonghyun shushed, glaring at him before glancing at the students around them, relieved that they have not heard him. “Be quiet, you! Would you rather have your head on the platter for loving a Demon?”

 

Shut up!” He hissed back, his voice low. “You have no rights to expose me out like that!”

 

“The same goes to you! I told you to keep it a secret and you almost had me done for. Do that again and I will make sure we die together,” he told him, the pupils in his irises narrowing into a cat’s eye. They glared at each other before looking away with a huff. They sat in silence for a while before letting out a sigh.

 

 

 

“I’m sorry.”

 

 

 

They both apologized at the same time, their eyes holding worry and apology.

 

“I’m sorry hyung, it’s just…”

 

Jonghyun knew the moment he trailed off mid-sentence. “You’re scared, aren’t you?”

 

The angel nodded.

 

“…Believe it or not, Taemin. I’m…I’m scared too.”

 


 

Okay, what just happened between you two?

 

Taemin let out a sigh as his best friend prompted near the end of the school. He thought back to the times he caught Key glancing over at Jonghyun, his cheeks red.

 

Eventually he will be in the same situation as I, he muttered incomprehensibly to himself in his head.

 

What was that?

 

He exhaled another sigh and glared at Key behind him.

 

Will you stop digging for information? I am trying to copy down some notes here!

 

Key rolled his eyes at him.

 

Does not seem like you were. You were staring at the paper in front of you as if you are in outer space.

 

He turned back to his notebook and gasped as he saw the doodles he created:

 

 

Taemin Minho
‘Let us be together for the rest of our lives!
♥♥♥

 

 

“It’s official,” he muttered softly under his breath as he ripped the page out of his notebook, crumpled it up and threw it out the open window. “I’m going crazy—crazy in love.” He glanced at the ring and stared at the engravings on it.

 

 

Amity Forever – Demon

 

 

“But I want us to be more than just friends,” he mumbled before blinking twice and letting out a quiet groan. “Yup, I’m really going crazy.”

 

Err, hellooooo! Earth to Taemin?

 

…He has forgotten about Key.

 

What?

 

Key jolted at his loud voice that resounded in his head. He could even hear chimes ringing in his ears. He pouted at the abrupt behavior.

 

Well, excuse me! I was just getting your attention!

 

Taemin snorted.

 

Can we do this another time?

 

Key hummed. He wanted to know what happened to Taemin and Minho. It was unlikely for them to separate for a day. Hell, it is impossible to break them up for weeks! He wanted to know what happened between them that made them act like this.

 

Fine. Today, at the kingdom, in the Garden. You have some explaining to do, mister.

 

Key smirked when he heard a groan from the angel.

 

He looked down at his notebook and his eyes widen at the doodle in the corner of his paper.

 

 

 

Key Jonghyun × 1000
‘I miss my Jjongie~♥♥♥

 

 

 

My Jjongie? I love Jonghyun—oh, god no. Do I really write that?

 

 

….

 


 

It was not long until the classes at the academy was over.

 

That did not mean the rumors ceased there. No, it continued even to the Demons’ side.

 

Moreover, according to Minho, The Duke was not so pleased.

 

“What is this?”

 

The dark-haired male stood in front of the Duke who was sitting on his throne, tapping his fingers on the armrest. He stood silent, not wanting to answer back to him.

 

He could feel the eyes of Jonghyun, the pupils digging slowly into the center of his back.

 

The Duke stared him down before sighing. “Wouldn’t answer me, I see,” he said. “At least say what happened. I keep hearing news that you and that…angel”—he caught the secret glare of his son before chuckling softly to himself—“I mean, Taemin, are friends and I hardly see you now that you have taken a liking to his kingdom or whatnots.”

 

No, he thought as he gazed at the foot of his throne. I have taken a liking to Taemin.

 

“And while it annoys me to the fact that you, a Demon is hanging around with an Angel such as him, it concerns me now that you two haven’t been around. I have been seeing you all the time in the kingdom the past few weeks. I was expecting you to be over there, with your little Angel slave,” he said. “And isn’t he supposed to serve you? Where is he?”

 

“He’s not coming back.”

 

The room went into silence. The Duke stared at him in surprise.

 

“He’s not?”

 

Minho shrugged. “Not for the time being. I believed him to be…ill.”

 

As am I.

 

The Duke huffed at this, feeling suspicious of the way he never looks up at him. “Is that so?”

 

The demon nodded in response to his question.

 

He continued to stare at him before letting out a sigh. “Alright then,” he said before moving on, “But do not think I approve of your friendship with the Goddess’ son. Just because the idiotic woman accepted you, does not mean I accept her ridiculous son. We, Demons, do not care for Angels as much as they do to us. We despise them and yet here you are, making business with an Angel.”

 

“Do not talk of Taemin like that,” he barked at him, his eyes red as he glared at his father.

 

“Did you just talk back to me?”

 

He smirked. “Of course I ing talked back to you. I don’t like it when you talk so rudely of my friend—especially when he’s not here.”

 

The Duke gasped at his behavior. He has definitely changed ever since he sent him to keep an eye on the angel. Was that a mistake? Was that a mistake for him to keep an eye on Taemin that Minho even dared defied his kingdom to help the Angel to escape from his death sentence?

 

Of course it was. He regretted ever doing that. If he had killed Taemin from the start, his son would not be like this at all.

 

“I preferred you better when you never talked back and obeyed my orders. This has to stop,” he yelled, his voice roaring at him.

 

 

 

Heat.

 

 

 

The Duke felt heat right next to his head, the hotness emitting right into his skin.

 

His eyes averted to the flaming katana that drilled into the wall by his head before looking back at the fuming demon he called ‘his son’. The guards were shocked of his behavior, stepping up as if to capture him before he stopped them.

 

Strangely, this reminded him of the time when he forced Joon to end their relationship with the Angels’ Second in Command, Jinki.

 

The situation is entirely like this. No wonder, perhaps this is why he is feeling the ‘déjà vu’ again.

 

Minho glared at the Duke, the flames dispelled from his horns and his katana, which then ‘poofed’ into a mass of thin smoke. “I’m disapproving your attitude, Father. How about you stop it?” The Duke did not bother answering back to him. He looked away instead, allowing Minho to leave the throne room without a word.

 

 

Minho flew back into his bedroom, walking in and slamming the door behind him shut. He fell onto his bed, collapsing onto the mattress with a loud grunt.

 

He felt tired trying to keep it in. It was getting harder every time he tried to forget, and with Taemin around, it was not improving either.

 

How could he improve whenever he looks at him? The way his glossy black hair parted at the crown of his head, making him look more delicate and feminine. His round brown eyes sparkled with delight when he laughed. In addition, his lips…

 

He hit his head on the pillow, unable to forget the feel of his lips against his when they kissed. It was remarkable—and that is the problem.

 

It is not that he disliked it, oh goodness no. He loved it!

 

It is just…

 

He wanted Taemin to be safe from the people who will try to hurt him, now that they both admitted each other’s feelings through the kiss. He did not want Taemin to be involved in the whole situation, nor does Minho wants to be involved in the Great War.

 

As long it kept secret, the Great War would not happen again. The First Great War, as he heard from others and in the books, was drastic enough. The two kingdoms found out about the Demon and Angel’s secret relationship and were outraged that they disobeyed the rule. The two sides argued with each other, and ended up creating the Great War to settle it down.

 

Many lives were lost during that war, and the books said that during the war, a mysterious yet bizarre incident happened that it nearly wiped out the entire population.

 

Nearly.

 

It was a surprise to him. He was surprised to know that the Duke and the Goddess were the one who had seen the First Great War. They have lived long enough to tell the truth of it.

 

Yet, he feels as if that is not the reason why they created it.

 

In fact, he did not know why they created the rule.

 

Moreover, why did Key look so strangely familiar to him? He looked so memorable yet he could not even bring up one memory of ever encountering the boy.

 

A quiet shut of the door broke him out of his thoughts. He sat up to see Jonghyun standing next to him, his face solemn.

 

“What the hell was that?”

 

Minho snorted, expecting this type of answer to come out from the blond Devil-Demon. “What is it to you?”

 

Jonghyun crossed his arms over his chest, his devil tail swishing vigorously, showing his frustration and his concern. “This is really getting out of hand, Minho. Your Father was tearing down the ballroom and the maids had to sedate him into numbness.”

 

His eyes widened at the thought of the females sedating the Duke. “They … what?”

 

“Exactly. I was just as shocked as you are. They just brought him to his room and sent a woman to be his friend to release his anger once he regains his consciousness. No doubt that he’s already doing that now.”

 

Minho growled, wanting to erase the image of the Duke having with the demon girl now. It will just make everything worse. “Whatever,” he told him, lying back down on the mattress, his eyes fixated on the ceiling. “As if I’d care about the old man.”

 

“…Minho, is this about Taemin?”

 

He laid there in silence. Then he let out a sigh, knowing that there is no point hiding it as he was about to find out. Jonghyun is not Jonghyun the feared for nothing.

 

“Yes.”

 

The blonde-haired Devil narrowed his eyes at him, examining his softened eyes before sighing. “As expected. You’re the same as Taemin.” Then he started, “This is too dangerous Minho. We all live in a world where love between an Angel and Demon is far too risky to take.”

 

“It’s not fair,” Minho hissed as he sat up, locking eyes with his best friend. “Who is the rule to say that we can’t fall in love with a being opposite from us? Love is not something that they can just play with and throw away. It’s not like that.”

 

“But still! You should know better!”

 

The dark haired male threw the pillow at his face, causing the Demon to stumble back. “ off! As if you are not the one who has experienced love with a certain Angel!”

 

“W-What?”

 

He snorted at his shocked expression, knowing his secrets far too well. In his eyes, he was too obvious. Then he started, “I don’t care about what you say. I’m in love with Taemin, the heir to Angels’ kingdom, the Goddess’ son and the love of my life.”

 

Jonghyun gaped at him, clutching onto the pillow in his hands before screaming out, his eyes moist. “Are you—have you gone out of your mind?”

 

“Yes, I have gone mad—whether you like it or not.”

 

“You’d be creating the next Great War between the Angels and Demons, you know that!”

 

“…I know, but I can’t help it, hyung. He keeps infiltrating my mind. And, why tell me this, when you’re in love with an angel too?”

 

Jonghyun stood silent at the statement. Of course, he is in love with an angel as well. Who was he to tell him to stop loving Taemin when he is in love with Key? He clutched harder onto the pillow before throwing it back at the Demon, shoving it into his chest.

 

“You better make sure it doesn’t happen,” his voice cracked. “I can’t risk losing both of you. Not like when the Angel and the Demon died in the First Great War. I can’t risk losing Key either.” He sobbed, his hands covering his eyes. “You’re too much like family to me. I lost everyone in my region—my mother, my father, my sister. Now I will have to lose my best friend, my friend and my love too as well.

 

“This is too much, Minho. This is too much.”

 

Minho stared pitifully at his best friend who has broken down his façade and cried on his mattress, his tears wetting the covers.

 

“I love you Minho, I really do. I love Taemin too. And Key…” Jonghyun wailed. “God, I hate this! I wished I never had a heart, then I would not be feeling it ache for him every time I think of him! I would not be feeling it speed up every time he looks at me. I like it when I can see those dimples whenever he smiles, and, and, and—! , I love him too much!”

 

He felt a hand on his hair. He looked up to look at his best friend, only to have Minho kiss him, feeling his lips softly placed upon his. His eyes widened as the kiss went on, before closing his eyes tight and returning it. His cheeks burned as Minho pulled away, smiling at him.

 

“I’m glad we think the same. I hate this as well. Nevertheless, we cannot help it. If we are in love with an Angel, then we are in love with one. There’s no cure to get us out of this,” he paused for a moment before resuming, “the only way we could do this is stay quiet.”

 

Jonghyun stood noiseless for a moment before nodding wordlessly, knowing that it is hopeless trying to find a way to get out of this joint. The only way possible is to hide it, as long as possible from both sides, to prevent them from knowing that they are in love with an Angel.

 

“Do you think it’ll last?”

 

Minho let out a sigh. “Obviously it wouldn’t, but…let’s hope it’ll last as long as we want it to be.”

 

“…Okay.”

 

 

 

 

“But dude, did you—did you just—I mean, you just—but I … did you just kiss me?”

 

A groan emerged from the latter.

 

“Don’t ask. That will be the last time I’m doing it to you.”

 


 

Spill.”

 

Taemin rolled his eyes as they stood in the Rose Garden, free of the eyes of the Goddess, free from the servants and house cleaners, free from everything.

 

Except Key.

 

“Gosh, someone’s an impatient Guardian Angel,” he teased, trying to lighten up the mood and, hopefully, make him forget. It did not go well as planned as the brunet (he just noticed that he dyed his hair. Black? Really, Kibum?), has narrowed his feline eyes at the younger male. He clamped his lips shut then, now regretting ever trying to cheer him up.

 

Key glared at him, crossing his arms over his chest. “This is critical, Taemin. I’m being solemn right here and currently, you’re trying to hide it by trying to change the topic.” Then he stepped closer. “I’m going to say this one, last time: what happened between you and Minho?”

 

Taemin bit his lower lip, his eyes averted to the ground for a moment before connecting them with icy blue orbs.

 

Key is pissed off now.

 

“Minho and I had a fall out.”

 

The brunet Guardian Angel blinked back at him, sensing the shivers in the younger’s white aura before scoffing. “Seriously Taemin? I feel there’s more to that.”

 

“I…I can’t tell you more than this.”

 

“Why not?”

 

“Because you’d hate me forever!”

 

Key’s eyes went large at the outburst. “I…what? Taemin, I would never! Why would you say that? How could you say that?”

 

Taemin trembled, clenching his fists as he stared up at him with watery eyes. “Because I broke the rule!”

 

Precipitously, it seems that everything felt cold.

 

Key stared at him with wide eyes, a glint sparkling in the slowly altering azure irises. The presence around them turned stony, reacting to Key’s emotions as he glowered at him with pale blue eyes. “What,” he started as he stepped closer, a thin fog breathed out from his mouth with the warm air. “What rule did you break?”

 

The angel clenched his teeth as he looked at him, dead in the eye. After hearing him say that, he did not care. He could care less about what he said, because what he is saying right now is just absurd.

 

How could he say that when he is in the same situation as him?

 

“The forbidden rule on loving a race opposite to yours,” he answered calmly.

 

The Guardian Angel’s breathing went rigid, hard and cold. Then a shrill scream emerged from his throat. The scream was so high-pitched, that the roses around him in the area wrinkled, the colors drained of life.

 

“This can’t be!” He shrieked, holding his head as he went into a panic. He whipped his head towards the angel and gripped his shoulders. Taemin could feel his ice-cold hands nearly freezing him to death. He could feel the ice seeping into the ground and freezing his feet, crystals forming on his boots as they slowly molded to trap him into place.

 

He is cold as hell, but in his chest, his heart burned with passion.

 

There was no use denying his feelings for the Demon anymore.

 

“Who?”

 

“I think you know.”

 

Key blinked at him before scrunching up his face. “It can’t be him! Not him! Not Minho!”

 

He nodded.

 

The brunet chuckled, rubbing his temples. “This…this must be a mistake. It must be that bite on your neck. That is making you feel attracted to him right now at the moment. I knew he would do something to get you into trouble!”

 

“He’s not getting me into trouble!”

 

“And how would you know?”

 

“Because he kissed me back!”

 

Now this was getting out of hand.

 

What?”

 

For a man who has a deep voice, his tone is reaching a surprisingly high octave. Taemin heard a faint crackle from the distance. He looked up to see the glass on the window above him on the large castle, a large crack evident there.

 

That will need some fixing.

 

“Why are you so worked up about him?”

 

Key gazed at him. “Why?” He began his sentence, his hands out as if to emphasize his words. “Why? It is because he makes me uncomfortable, that is why! The way he looks so familiar and the stories we have are similar and—” he stopped himself, almost as if he realized that he has said too much before shaking his head. “Anyway, he’s too risky. He bit you, drained your blood dry and nearly killed you! I forgive him for that, knowing that he didn’t have a choice but to save himself and he tried to resist, but he still almost killed you!”

 

“But he didn’t at the end! I love him!” Taemin could feel the ice reaching up to his calves.

 

“He’s dangerous and you know that!”

 

“So? You keep eyeing that one particular demon as well!”

 

His eyes widened at the thought of Jonghyun, his cheeks red. “Hey—”

 

No! I am not listening to you anymore! I love him, and forever I shall.”

 

Taemin glared at him, smacking his hands away from reaching out to him. “And if you can’t handle that, then don’t bother try to talk to me. How dare you say that? How dare you tell me that he is dangerous? Jonghyun’s just as worse!”

 

Key bit his lower lip, the cold presence melting away. The ice froze before it retracted, going back into the ground and thawing away as water.

 

“How could you say that you’re just the same? I saw you. Every time we are together, I could see you staring at him, not focusing on his words at all. It is as if you are pretending that I was not even here and in your own world, it is just you and Jonghyun.

 

“And yet,” he looked down to his feet. “Your world is just the same. You and Jonghyun are in places where the two of you cannot touch each other. And this is all because of the goddamn ing rule.”

 

The latter hardly made a reaction to his surprising profanity as he went deep into thought. Maybe he is right. Was he so scared that it will happen to him one day that he forced it onto Taemin?

 

“I don’t know what to do,” Key’s voice broke as his lips trembled. “If the rule wasn’t made in the first place, I wouldn’t be acting like this. I wouldn’t be worrying about the consequences or when the Great War will happen again.”

 

“It will be fine. I…I’ll just have to stay quiet about it,” he assured him. Nevertheless, honestly, he did not know. How long will it last for their secrets to come? In addition, how long will he find the clues to the Book and to the remains of Key and Minho’s past?

 

How much time does he have left to reveal everything?

 

He hoped he has enough.

 

Key stood silent before huffing. “I still don’t approve.”

 

What?” Taemin squeaked before whining, “Why?”

 

“Taemin, do you even know him?”

 

“That is the most absurd question I have ever been asked of. Of course I do! I’ve been with him since…forever!”

 

“Oh really? What’s his birthday?”

 

“Duh, December 9th.”

 

“Favorite weapon?”

 

“His katana, doofus.”

 

“Eye color?”

 

“Dreamy chocolate brown,” Taemin swooned as the thought of drowning into those chocolate irises before groaning mentally. I have to stop acting drunk in love; this could blow my cover if this continues.

 

“What does he hate?”

 

“Killing. Hating on Angels without a reason. Demons torturing Angels or one of their kinds. Anything related to that.”

 

Key narrowed his eyes at him. “You know, he could not be your perfect guy as you expects him to be.”

 

Taemin blinked at him. “Uh, what do you mean?”

 

“What I mean is that, he could be ugly, gross and fat.”

 

“What?”

 

“He could be picking his nose in secret.”

 

Huh?”

 

“And then he’ll eat it,” he smirked, almost wanting to laugh at Taemin’s expression that was plastered onto his face, clearly full of disgust.

 

The young black-haired male contracted his eyes at him, as if judging his best friend. “Excuse me sir, he is a prince.”

 

 

“Some men do it.”

 

Ew.”

 

(A/N: Comment if you saw the reference. You know what I’m talking about if you saw it LOL :D)

 


 

The next day, Taemin and Minho finally faced each other.

 

They stared at their faces for a while until a smile cracked on both their faces.

 

“Sorry,” they said. They could almost hear the students sighing in relief, as if they were glad to see them have finally made up. Although a few Demons hissed and were upset to see them back together as friends, it was nice to have the usual sight of the two of them being best friends once again. It was hard to adjust to them not being around each other for weeks when they have been together for almost half a year.

 

 

 

Finally!”

 

 

 

Taemin turned to see Kai, his arms crossed over his chest. “God, just watching you two make me sick; I thought a puppy died during your separation. In fact, we were all dying just seeing you two not interacting with each other as you usually do. Me. on the other hand, I just wanted to go over to you and rip your heads off, stitch them back on and make you cry until you promise to talk to each other. Like, kiss and make up already!”

 

Kyungsoo, whose arm wrapped around the male’s neck, and whom Taemin was finally able to meet, smiled at him. He was a bit shorter than Kai, and his eyes were abnormally big, just as big as Minho’s. “I agree,” he said to Taemin, his voice soft yet held a strong force of intimidation. “We were watching you from the distance and it just felt awkward seeing you not together as usual.”

 

“As if you never saw best friends get caught in a fight,” Minho scoffed.

 

Kai shook his head. “Actually we haven’t. And if I do have a best friend, I’ll make sure that we wouldn’t end up like you two.”

 

Taemin chuckled, silently agreeing with him. Fights can never be good thing, and it can be extremely tiring as well so it would be wise to avoid getting into arguments at all times.

 

 

 

“Is it true?” A new voice emerged from the conversation.

 

 

 

He saw Jongdae looking at them with wide eyes. “Please tell me you two are back as friends now because I need to make a note of this and remember this day for the rest of my life.”

 

The brunet waved at him. “Hey Chen-hyung!”

 

Hyung? You are my sunbaenim! I may be older than you are, but you have been here longer than I have! I started like three months ago!” Jongdae exclaimed. “And don’t call me Chen! It’s embarrassing!”

 

“Why?” Taemin pouted as he trapped him into his aegyo. “It sounds cute~”

 

“God, when was the last time I saw your aegyo?” He heard Minho mutter out from behind, Kai chiming in afterwards, “Be glad he hasn’t begged you for strawberry milk yet—he’ll force you to buy thousands of ‘em!”

 

“W-Well, it just is!”

 

 

 

“What the hell is going on here?”

 

 

 

Taemin rolled his eyes at the voice of Jonghyun and looked over to see both Key and the Devil-Demon walking towards us. “Nothing, just a major diva over here being whiny about his new nickname.”

 

Diva?”

 

Key snickered at his protest, covering his mouth with the back of hand. Jongdae glared at him.

 

“Don’t you dare laugh at me Kibum, Mr. Sassy Diva, as if I don’t know your role around the academy,” he hissed.

 

Minho and Taemin busted out laughing upon Key’s shocked expression before he went angry.

 

Yah!” He shrieked. “Who are you calling sassy, Mr. Troll face with the big, camel eyes?”

 

What did you say?”

 

“Not to mention that you do look like a dinosaur,” the Guardian Angel retorted.

 

 

Jongdae scowled. “I think you’re mistaken. The dinosaur is right next to you.”

 

Now it was Jonghyun’s time to look shocked. “What did you say, you ?” He roared, his devil tail slithering out and swaying hard. His horns turned grey and his eyes went to its usual Devil mode thing, glowing golden yellow.

“Hmm, you do have a point there,” Key looked at him before smiling. Jonghyun glared at the kitty who agreed with the camel-dinosaur before he and Jongdae ran off together, laughing like crazy maniacs.

 

 

 

“I’m going to kill you both!”

 

 

 

The sound of laughter come from the distance, as well as Kai’s screaming, “Wait for me! I wanna see Chen get beaten up!” as they ran off all as one. Now it was Taemin and Minho, alone again.

 

They both chuckled at the sight, glad to know that, despite the fact that they are Angels and Demons, they are actually getting well with each other.

 

Then it dawned onto them as they had a small frown on their faces. They glanced at each other before looking away.

 

 

 

How are they able to conceal their feelings for each other, when they already have fallen in too deep?

 

 

 

They have fallen too far into love that they realized that it is too late to get out.

 


 

I want to say thank you for those who wished me 'Happy Birthday' on my 16th birthday! Although I wanted to reply to all of them, but wow, I had a busy week back then! D8 I swear, it's not even healthy and my feet hurts from all that walking. I even suffered four hours in a giant mall in London!

 

God, never again! D<

 

Anyways, it's official for them to admit their feelings for each other, but not official enough for them to be brave enough to handle a secret relationship, if you know what I mean.

 

And finally, two new EXO members joined the group -- Jongdae (aka Chen) and Kyungsoo (aka D.O).

 

You're very welcome.

 

Please do comment and tell me on what you think of it!

 

( Including you silent readers. Yes, I see you. I see you yet you never comment and that's not really supporting the story, is it? > 3 > ;; )

 

Enough talking! 2MIN TIME!

 

 

Apparently, Key-umma refuses to accept Minho and Jonghyun-appa wouldn't approve unless he does.
 

I fear that wouldn't be happening until then. > u > ;; LOL

 


This is -- this is adorable. God no, they're killing me.

 

 

 

Someone please, do not say you didn't like this scene, I mean, come on. Come on.

 

 

 
 

 

Okay, you need to take their advice, this is the best way of stopping school violence. I'm being serious here.

 

 

(aND IT'S SO SHORT, GOD, i NEED MORE 2MIN.)

 

See you next update!