Memo

Demon & Angel—Forbidden Love

There is two different sides—one that is dark, and one that is filled with light. In fact, they both exist in the same place, but they oppose each other.

 

What is in the middle, you might ask? It is just a land full of moist soil and grass, nothing but a big tree surrounded by a circle of forests, still green and healthy, rooted in the middle of the two sides (far from the Demons and far from the Angels) and an abandoned castle from the distance (this explains how far it is from the castle to their sides).

 

It has worn down and old, practically torn apart. Rumors spread around the sides that there was an old man, an human being who once lived there and died in that same place, an another being named Lucifer taking over his place. Others were saying that a dragon lives underneath that house, transformed into a monster due to its brutal death—however, nobody knows if it was true. Nobody dared to go in there and see for himself or herself.

 

Nobody knows whether it’s on the good side or not, but whatever or whoever lives in there, they don’t want to know, so they secluded that building from their sides, completely forgotten, but its history remains in the academy’s library.

 

Yes, an academy lives within the two sides, in the middle just like the abandoned castle, but it is high in the sky, a land floating in the clouds.

 

It reminds you of Sky High, does it?

 

Aegis Academy, yes, I suppose that named by the creator. It is for the young ones to have an education, to have classes together, but both sides have lessons separately. The light side had their classes and the dark have theirs, simple as that. That is fortunate for them, but unfortunately, they have to share break and lunchtime together, so of course there would be some fights and arguments between the sides during those times.

 

As well as after school bullying and the kidnapping and letting go of the Angel students from one of those Demon gangs, but nobody needs to know truthfully. It happens on very rare occasions, so not many of the Angels worry about it.

 

Their uniforms also show the difference between Angels and Demons—the Angels have their uniform colors in shades of white while the Demons had theirs in shades of black.

 

Who are living in the sides? The light side on the right would be the Angels—they are beings whose purity and innocence would never fade, with beautiful, large white wings behind their back. They believe in what is good, and dispose of what is wrong and sinful. Their hearts are white; white as paper, white as snow, and white as nothing in a no man’s land.

 

The other on the left would be the Demons. They are beings who have tainted hearts and lack of innocence, driven by hatred and lust. They always form evil intentions to make the Angels miserable and weaker so that maybe, somehow, they would be able to take them over and have them as slaves—for this and…other purposes. Their wings looked sharp and deadly, like large bat wings and demon horns on their heads. They had sharp fangs, like a vampire (and have the traits of a vampire), but sharper than needles that you wonder if they would be able to draw blood the moment they bite you. They do the wrong thing, and never care whether if it is offending the Angels or not. Their hearts are black; black as dark coffee, black as coal, and black as the darkness that swallows the light whole.

 

These sides are two different races that clearly despised each other. In addition, they want nothing with each other.

 

There is a rule for the two sides:

 

Never fall in love with an angel/a demon. They forbid romantic feelings between demons and angels.

 


 

 This is just to give you a heads up about the two races, in case if you ever get confused with the reason why a demon is the blood out of the angel like a vampire, which probably does not make any sense, but hey, in this story, demons can blood for the hell I care.

 

Besides, I think vampires are demons as well, so yeah. Not only that, but I find them hot. (Not ‘Twilight’ hot, ‘Vampire Knight’ hot.)

 

I just cannot wait until I get Minho’s fangs onto Taemin’s neck and get that sweet blood of his.

 

…I am sorry. Am I giving it away?

 

My bad. That was not my intention to do so. I need to stop fangirling, seriously. Reading Vampire Knight Manga has gotten into my brain that I am actually imagining Minho do that to Taemin…

 

Therefore, really, this is like the settings and the descriptions of each side, so you can understand. (Even if you do not, do not worry, I will make sure you will understand in the story.)

 

Well, I hope you enjoy the original storyline I have made, even if the title is the same, cliché name and the cliché plot that everybody has probably written or seen in other anime and fan fictions. :)