Captured

Demon & Angel—Forbidden Love

Even in classes, he began zoning out into his own world, thinking about the dark-haired male. He always zone out in classes while he’s working for many different purposes and reasons, so his fellow Angels say, but they never seems to know just what’s he thinking about.

 

He stares down at his half-written paper, as the image of the tall demon never seemed to go away. He clutched onto his pen when his words were haunting his head once again.

 

He whimpered softly and put his head down on his desk, frustrated with the demon completely. Why was he infiltrating his mind? The unknown Demon was hijacking his higgledy-piggledy thoughts.

 

“I don’t understand…” He mumbled, and this caught the attention of Key who was sitting one seat away from him.

 

“Eh? What you do not understand?” He asked in a whisper and Taemin was surprised to hear his voice. He should not let Key worry about him too much, nor let him have his ways of pushing him to speak out what he was thinking. He will need to cover up, and he would need to do it fast.

 

Taemin shook his head and reassured him with a smile, “It’s nothing—just this question I’m trying to work on. I’ll figure it out, no worries,” he told him as he lifted his head off his desk and stared back at his paper, squinting hard at it.

 

Key chuckled and rolled his eyes before looking back at his own paper. “You know I cannot help you, Minnie. BoA-sunbaenim would kick my for that.”

 

The light brunet pouted, “It is not fair. How can we do our studies without helping one another? It should be a crime indeed!”

 

“What is said has been said,” Key muttered under his breath as his sight stayed glued onto the paper, moving along with his pen that he was currently writing with it. “You know better than that, Minnie.” He shrugged as he fixed his blonde hair.

 

“You need to find that source that is preventing your powers to awaken. Angels get their own powers when they are at the end of their training as a young child—you are already at your final stage of training and yet your powers have not come. Even your wings remained the same as always…

 

“I’m worried for you, baby. You’re the only son the Goddess has and for what I know, you may be the one to take over her place and rule the Angel Kingdom.” Taemin heard Key’s voice echo in his head, but his lips were not moving.

 

Telepathy, he assumed.

 

He let go of the pen and leaned back, letting the pen do all the work as it scribbled down the words for him.

 

Taemin watched in awe as the pen moved on its own, doing the work for him. He looked around the area; surely enough, Key was the only one in the classroom using powers—you are not supposed to use your powers in classrooms unless necessary.

 

The female teacher—whose name was BoA—was beginning to look up from her book and before she even got a glance at the blond, Key quickly ducked down, grabbing the pen and acted as if nothing had happened at all. He continued to write from where the pen had left off.

 

“Taemin-ssi, will you stop gawking at Key-ssi as if he has done something wrong?” She scolded, one of her eyebrows rose in concern.

 

All eyes were on the angel, including Key who was smirking at him. How evil of him… he is lucky his heart is pure. How can that be acceptable? He thought, a pout forming in his mental state.

 

Taemin’s cheeks burned red and looked down at his feather pen and paper. “Sorry sunbaenim… I won’t do that again.”

 

BoA nodded and looked back down, resuming what she was doing earlier. She is no help either. Why even bother reading books when you have students to help? Taemin pouted when he heard snickers from his classmates. He had the urge to look around and tell them to be quiet.

 

He glared at Key who still had that mischievous smirk plastered on his face.

 

“Lovely day, isn’t it, my good friend?” He asked with a hint of sarcasm in his tone.

 

Taemin only huffed and replied with, “You shut up, Key-umma.”

 

Key gasped audibly, in which almost all of the students could hear, “What did you say to me, young man?”

 

His voice was high-pitched when he screeched at Taemin. The said boy had to cover his mouth to stifle to his laughter when BoA slammed her book down on the desk and yelled, “Kibum!”

 

Key huffed and looked at the teacher, “I’m sorry, okay! She’s annoying!

 

“Wha—Kibum!”

 

“I said I am sorry, miss!”

 

“Yah! How dare you!”

 

I am sorry!

 

It was just unbearable as he laid his head on the desk, trying to tame his laughter. Oh, the diva Key never failed to make his day better.

 


 

“It’s all thanks to you that I have to stay behind with BoA-sunbaenim.” Key sighed, appearing next to Taemin as he sat with him outside the school during break, an apple in his hand. Taemin giggled as he took a sip of his heavenly made milk—in ‘strawberry flavor’, it says.

 

“Sorry, Key-umma~ but it was an honest payback.” He cooed slyly, but stopped when Key threatened to get up and flick his forehead hard, the brunet whining from the pain.

 

“Humph, now I know better,” he said, sitting back down onto his seat. “I won’t be able to fly back home with you, so you’re on your own. You better get there safely, so don’t hang back here at the academy alone!”

 

Taemin pouted, rubbing away the pain that made an impact on his forehead. “I promise Mother that I’ll be safe. I will try not to break that promise and get back home safely and not be trafficked by Demons.”

 

(Oi, do not jinx yourself Taemin.)

 

He caught that familiar dark-haired person from the distance. It was that tall male again, and he seems to be chatting lively with—what was that dino’s name again? Jonghyun, was it?

 

He could not help but stare, and the words once again came back to him.

 

“Be careful next time.”

 

There is it again! Taemin abruptly banged his head on the table, hissing in frustration. This demon really confused to him to no end.

 

Key, on the other hand, did not see what he was looking at earlier and stared at him as if he had gone mad. He was confused for a different reason—he has no idea why his ‘son’ was so troubled.

 

“Yah, Minnie, are you okay?” He asked and Taemin only replied with a groan, propping himself with his elbows and he rubbed his face to calm himself down, messing up his bangs in the process.

 

“I… I’m fine.” He told him, before peering over at the duo from the other side. That man had gained his interest for many reasons. He could not help but have the desire to learn about him, regardless if he is a Demon or not.

 

Key huffed in frustration, “Okay, seriously, what are you staring at?” He asked while fixing Taemin’s bangs and twisted a lock of his light brown shoulder-length hair.

 

Taemin looked back at Key with a coy smirk, “I’m staring at a tree because it is far more interesting than you.” His words held a sarcastic tone as he said them before letting out a small, high-pitched whine when Key pinched his arm.

 

“How rude of you to say that to your best friend; you know you love me,” he told him arrogantly with a wink before laughing at his statement.

 

“And that is quite true. I love you, Key-umma~” He told him with aegyo and snickered when he watched Key squeal at his innocence. He forced himself to get away from his death hug—and squealed, running away from him when Key went up and chased him around the campus.

 


 

Taemin was currently packing away his books he needed to carry in order to study at home, into his bags. He was, so far, the last one to leave the academy—aside from Key who had after school ‘lessons’ with BoA-sunbaenim.

 

He was about to reach for his papers, but they fell out of his locker and landed on the floor. Sighing, he bent down to go and pick it up, but a black paw stopped it.

 

Confused, he looked to see a black cat in front of him. How is a cat doing here in the academy? He thought. The cat then bent down and held the papers in its mouth. Staring into the eyes, the light brunet was entranced.

 

It was in the color of a beautiful golden yellow, the irises sparkling with pure delight with a hint of mischievousness.

 

It then ran off with his papers in its mouth, throwing Taemin off-guard.

 

“Hey, you give that back!” He shrieked as he stood up straight, dropping his bags as he called out after the creature.

 

He was then running down the hallway, screaming, “Hey, wait!” He yelled out, chasing after the black cat that made him been in this situation.

 

He followed that blasted thing everywhere: throughout the corridors, climbing walls and rooftops, jumping down onto the grassy fields and down into that one dark hallway of the academy.

 

He ran further, but after realizing that he was now in the dark side, he stopped in his tracks.

 

He looked around, his heart thudding in fear. He had never gotten into the Demons’ side of the academy; he had always stuck close to the Angels’ side.

 

Oh no, how am I finding that cat now? I should not be here… Taemin mentally scolded himself as he walked down the dark hallway.

 

Whoosh.

 

The brunet quickly turned around after hearing the sound behind him, his hair slapping against his cheek.

 

“H-Hello?” He called out meekly as he slowly walked backwards.

 

No reply. It was beginning to frighten him, and he had lost all of his posture as he trembled slightly.

 

Another whoosh came from behind. He swiftly turned around and flicked out his twin daggers from his white boots.

 

“T-This isn’t a game, I can tell you that! P-Please, you need to s-stop kidding around!” He called out as he—with caution—walked down, his footsteps having a heavy burden.

 

Evil laughter echoed in his head and Taemin bit his lips as he stopped walking. He looked behind him, and he could see the light from the other side—his side.

 

“U-Um, is that you, K-Key-umma? If so, please stop it right now! It isn’t funny anymore!” He called out, his voice shaking and he could feel his heartbeat increasing its speed.

 

This is ridiculous; he knew that Key would never come down here. Why bother call out for him in this side of the building?

 

He heard a hiss from his left and he gasped, his eyes widening in terror when he saw red eyes in the darkness. In fact, he saw many pairs of red and yellow eyes around him.

 

He felt a hand on his shoulder, pulling him back, and just when he was about to scream for help, another hand went over his mouth tightly, forcing him to be unable to utter a word. He felt pairs of hands on his wrist, which enabled him to drop his daggers, hearing the clatter of metal on the cold, hard floor as they fell.

 

His wrists hurts like crazy, as someone held onto them tightly, his veins popping on his hands and red handprints were slowly appearing. This goes the same for his ankles, the hands gripping onto them so tightly he was afraid that they might crush his bones completely as he tried to move, unable to walk from the spot.

 

He could have sworn he felt his heartbeat pulsing through his body.

 

Taemin shivered when cold fingers brushed away his shoulder-length hair, revealing his bare neck. He let out a silent gasp, his eyes wide in horror when he felt a tongue slithering down to his collarbone, feeling its (as he cannot tell whether it’s a female or male, but he’d know it’s a Demon for sure) warm breath on his milky skin.

 

W-What is this?

 

He could not help but let out a muffled moan when the hands were underneath his shirt, pinching his rosy buds. He felt arms wrapped around his waist and a forceful tug of his white uniform pants, as if they wanted them to come off immediately.

 

This is! This is ill, w-why are they doing this to me?

 

He struggled when more hands were all over him, feeling violated; his chest ached painfully due to the harsh pounding of his heart.

 

He could feel the darkness engulfed him slowly, the light in front of him fading.

 

No… He tried to pry himself out of it but it was no use—they were too strong as they held him down.

 

Please, do not… He yelped as he felt his shirt ripping and a hard grip upon his neck, swallowing every air in his lungs as he went down.

 

NO! He cried out in his head, tears streaming down his face, his mouth hung open as his eyes rolled to the back of head, his skin pale and bare. Pale yellow eyes were the last thing he saw before darkness swallowed him whole.