On my 18th Birthday

Let Me Be Your Prince

 

DONGHAE POV

 

 

Yeah!! This is it!! This is really really it!! I’m so excited not in the party but actually I’m excited to see all my beloved once. Wow!! This will be the best day ever in my life…. It’s 7am now but it’s like 7pm all the people around the palace are so busy now doing the preparations….. Haaayyy!!! I wish Siwon and Hyukjae will be here right now ……….. I don’t want to get bored on my special day hehehehe ….

 

I go to my dad’s office to check if he’s there but all I can see is an empty room with lots of papers above the desk……. I go to my parent’s room to see if my mom is there but as what I expected there’s none!!!

 

I rather choose to go to the kitchen to get some breakfast and oooooooohhhhhhh… ALAS!! There you go I saw my auntie and uncle preparing the food for the event later…..

 

“Annyong Auntie Heechul….. WHHOAA!! You’re so early huh??!! Hehehehe…… When did you return here in Korea? I thought you’re in Japan with Uncle Hangeng ….” I hugged her tightly and kiss her cheeks. It’s been a month since Auntie Heechul and Uncle Hangeng went to Japan for their business stuff and I’m happy now that they are here to celebrate my special day…..

 

“Hello my dear princess.. Happy birthday !!!.... Did we surprise you?? You know we don’t want to miss this special day of yours… So, I and your uncle decided to go here just for you… I think you must get some beauty rest or relax…. I have something to finish my dear…. See you later my princess”

 

Aish … Why is everyone left me alone??!! Aaahhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmm!! Okay! I get it I get it!!! Boredom kills me now so I think it’s GAME TIME!!!! Hahahaha who will be my victim??

After I decided who will be my innocent victim.. I immediately go to my room to get my tablet and set all my EVIL PLAN hehehe this will be GREAT!!!

 

“Hi Jessica!! Can you please help me to get my tablet in my room?? My feet gets cramp now so I can’t walk properly and please check if it is full battery………… It’s so boring you know!!!” I called one of our busy nannies and thanks to her; she followed my command without any questions…… AFTER A FEW MINUTES…….”

 

“……..1………………..2…………………………3…………………BINGO!!”

 

“aaaaaaaaaHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!” I heard Jessica’s scream inside my room… I laugh so hard that it almost hurts my stomach….. I roll and roll on the floor like a child…… When I saw her face that almost scared at this moment I go to her and apologize while laughing…..

 

“Somebody’s getting evil again… hahahaha”

Oooh! That voice is so familiar to me… I turned back to see who’s that and yeah I saw Siwon with Hyukjae!!! I’m so happy now to see them!!! I hug them tightly and kiss Siwon’s cheeks…. I love seeing Siwon’s getting blushed… hehehe…. We spent our whole time in my room….. Playing anything and talking so much and also teasing Hyukjae wil always on my list hahahaha…..

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 The party is getting started all the guests are now entering in the venue… Many celebrities are spotted and most of the relatives of the East family are also there….. While everyone is busy chit-chatting to each other in the venue (at the garden) Donghae is now preparing for her grand entrance… Siwon and Hyukjae will be her escorts for that event and Donghae is so happy and excited to face everyone …. Ryeowook, Sungmin, Jongwoon, and Kyuhyun are the one who entertained some of the guests….. Sapphire Blue theme color is so beautiful it almost waving like an ocean in the event… Also, the guests are now wearing their wonderful masques…. Most of them is getting excited on Donghae’s entrance…

After a few minutes of waiting Donghae is now walking on the red carpet entering the venue with Siwon and Hyukjae at her back…

 

The guests are so amazed…..”DONGHAE IS SO BEAUTIFUL!! ALSO SIWON AND HYUKJAE ARE HANDSOME TOO!” this is the word that almost heard on the venue. While Donghae is walking on the aisle; in every person that she met they bowed down and greet her a Happy birthday!... Donghae just smile at them and say thank you in a polite manner….

 

Siwon and Hyukjae is surprised because Donghae is so different now, she’s like an angel that bought here to lighten everyone… They laughed softly that only Donghae can hear… Donghae faced them with a death glare but after that she smiled and laughed at both of them….

 

The happiness of Donghae now is different like on the normal day… She’s almost cry because of joy…. She already saw all the people that she missed so much… While she’s enjoying seeing a couple dancing at the center she reminds her past relationship….. Yes, Donghae is now already moved on to him but every time she saw a couple she’s being envious that someday she will find her true love………

 

The music turns to slow music… It means it’s time for the 18 candles and 18 roses….. Donghae go to the center and dance with them ………….. This is what Donghae’s debut party wished to enjoy and to be happy….. Her mother Sungmin is the last for the 18 candles and her father Kyuhyun is the last for the 18 roses….. After Donghae’s dance she hugs her parents and cry….. She thanked them so much….. Words can’t express how happy she was now….

 

After that crying session….. The celebrities are now ready to perform in front of then….

Is Siwon and Hyukjae will perform too?!This is the biggest question that Donghae want to ask ….