Unforgettable Moment

Let Me Be Your Prince

This Chapter is dedicated to HyukkieMyHubby  :))

(Donghae POV)

 

"uhhhh.. Hyukkie where are we now? Can I remove this blindfold? I can't walk properly because of this"

I'm such a clueless girl here drag by his beloved boy friend in a place that I don't know where... But I feel excited (^_^)

 

 

"shhhh don't worry Baby Hae I'm here to help you. Just hold my hand tight and later you will see my suprise"

OMO WHY!!! Why He's so sweet? In his simple words I already felt that my both cheeks are blushing.

 

 

"Just make sure I'll be surprise, okey?"

I said in a serious tone just to hide my excitement. Of course I want him to feel challenge hehehehe :P Poor Hyukkie teased by his Baby Hae again :D

 

 

"Eh? Of course I'm sure with it! I have my powerful skills Baby Hae"

Tss... Powerful skills huh? Let's see *wink* But after how many minutes he released his hand on my hands though I want to hold it, He forcefully removed it. EH???!! WHY?!!!

 

 

"Hy-hyukkie? Yaaahhh!! Don't leave me alone here!"

 

 

"Don't worry Baby Hae I'm here. In count of three you may now remove that blindfold" Then I nod repeatedly. "One........ Two......" my both hands are now on the blindfold "Three"

 

 

When I heard the word Three I quickly removed the blindfold and in my Suprise... Yes as in SURPRISE i slowly drop the blindfold on the ground and start to sob. This place is soooo beautiful. I looked at the sorroundings and I finally realized that I'm standing at the center of Heart shape that made with the petals of Roses. The trees are all covered with a shining sapphire blue lights while sparkling like a star. Also, if you will take a look at the most center there is a table with some delicious foods and a candles on it. But the reason why I start to cry is that, when I saw Hyukkie goes on front of me then knelt down while holding a bouquet. I cried because of Joy. My heart starts to beat like crazy and all I can think is that Hyukkie is the only one that made me feel this way.

 

 

" *clear his throat* Hmmm Baby Hae, flowers for you. Surprise right?"

I get the bouquet of flowers and help him to stand. No words came out in my mouth I just hug him tight and continue crying. He pats my back gently while whispering the word I LOVE YOU. After that he hold my hand and goes at the table. He offered the chair for me so that I can sit properly, I gave him a sweet smile still no words.

 

 

"Baby Hae? Why you're so quiet?"

He held me my plate with foods on it. I get it from him and put it on the table in front of me. I stared at him happily.

 

 

"H-hyukkie... This is my most Unforgettable moment with you. Words can't explain how much I aprrecaite and love it. I love you so much Hyukkie that I will do everything just for you, anything you want"

 

 

"You know what Baby Hae you're my everything and anything. I don't have anymore wishes because you already gave my wish and that is to have you"

Can I die here?! OMG!! This is my Hyukkie!! I can't help it but to squeal so much because of his sweet words.

 

 

"You're so manly Hyukkie. I know you're a kind of person that can't show your true feelings to everyone"

 

 

"But I can show my true feelings to you Baby Hae. Only for you. Anyway, eat a lot, okey?"

 

I just nod at him then start to eat these delicious food that are in front of me. I know he prepared this so much and I'm amazed on that powerful skills that he said earlier. I can't believe that he can do these things.

 

 

"Hyukkie... Thank you for this night, Seriously, I don't have any clue that you can do these things for me. You're such a sweet namja chingu that's why I love you."

 

 

"I told you I have my powerful skills I can think like a thunder just for you."

 

 

Okey, I'm blushing now with those words. Stop it Hyukkie okay! *giggle* After that I just focus on eating ,I really love these foods so much. But after a while I noticed that Hyukkie goes besides me while handling a small box. I stared at him with a confuse look.

 

 

"These is for you Baby Hae. The symbol of my love for you"

A neclace with a key pendant on it that are made from blue diamonds.

 

 

"Jinjja? Wow!! Hyukkie!!! I super love it!!! Thank you so much Hyukkie!"

After that he help me to wear the necklace on my neck. I stare at the Key pendant, so I'm the key of his heart. I'm so touch!!

 

 

"Always wear that okey? Don't dare to misplace it or else I'll be sad"

He said to me in a serious tone but all I can do is to peck his cheeks and nod happily.

 

 

"Of course Hyukkie. I''l be proud of this Key and I will tell everyone that I'm the one and only owner of your heart. Saranghae Hyukkie"

 

 

"I love you more than you love me Baby Hae"

Then he peck my lips. I locked my both arms around his neck then smile sweetly.

 

 

"But I love you more Hyukkie. I love you with all my heart and life"

He just giggle and nod. I thought he will argue with me but I'm wrong. He just capture my pretty lips and kissed it passionately, I kissed him back in the same way.

*

*

*

*

Days goes fast for both of us and on the next day will be our 1st monthsary. I want to surprise him too but I don't know how. I asked some tips to my Mom and Dad but I don't know how will I do it. Their suggestions are so hard but I'll do my best just for my Hyukkie.

 

**************************

Sorry for late update my dear readers ^^ I'm a bit busy becuase of my work and school stuff :((

I hope you like this Chappie ^^ Full of EunHae moments :)) 

 

Anyway Welcome to all my subscribers!! Thank you for subscribing my story :)) Don't forget to leave your Comments and Upvote if you love my story !! ^^

@blahblah248, @diamondspark1809, @KATE123, @swimgal1234576, @cloudwoonhceh, @sjvirus, @lizzy1554, @mikimary, @BalckRose2809, @tatsable, @najinpi, @kyusung_, @nardhya, @kristyl24, @haralch, @ducky12377, @mhaychoi, @zenyuki, @hyukhae_is_real, @tia143, @eunhae14, @minniey, @wonmhay, @midnightrune, @861015, @elaoosh, @sh4yr4, @sally86, @EunhaeHyukhae, @sunmoon, @wahyda, @super_original, @skorpione, @KChickCoolness, @ryeowookismine, @ninobelle17, @GludusLexiSuju, @cookie14, @SilverSeaELF04, @FishyloveELF, @heidy0611, @lhenvhic, @lupizz0826

 

@mhaychoisakura101289 - Don't worry chingu. Hyuk will protect Hae Hae ^^

@Minulzzang - Thank you so much my dear reader ^^ I hope you will like this chapter too :)

@HyukkieMyHubby - Hello Chingu ^^ Well I really like you :) Because you're always keep on commenting and that is what I want :)) Hope you will continue supporting me :)) and I will also keep on supporting your stories ^^

NO SILENT READERS PLEASE :-)  COMMENT! UPVOTE AND SUBSCRIBE IF YOU LIKE AND LOVE MY STORY ^^