The Day I met Her

Let Me Be Your Prince

Donghae POV

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Umma!! Can I visit West Palace today?”

 

 

“Huh?! Why it's suddenly?”

 

 

“Please.... I you want Mom you can go too... Just please allow me this day”

 

 

Aish! Why Siwon just text me this day? He should text me as early as he could.

 

 

“Then go ask your Dad... He's the one who'll decide”

 

 

BWO?! Mom is so unfair... Actually she can decide but why did she pass me to Dad...

 

 

Dad.... Please allow me to go to West Palace today... Please”

 

 

“oohhh... So my princess want to go there and left us alone here?”

 

 

“Please Dad just this day”

 

 

“tsk... tsk I know that expression my princess... Don't pout in front of me, okay?”

 

 

“Please Dad”

 

 

“Hmmm... okay, okay I'll ask Shindong to give you a drive there”

 

 

“Thank you Dad... Saranghae!!”

 

 

While we're on our way to West Palace... I feel nervous, many thoughts came up to my mind.. What if that girl will ask Hyuk something? What if she will do everything to own Hyukie again? What if I saw their sweet kinship? What if.... AISH!!! I hope my instincts are not true....

 

 

From: Masi Siwon

To: Princess Fishy Donghae

 

 

“Noona, where are you now? I'll wait you in front of the Palace, neh? Hee Yeon Noona already arrived here and as what you had wish no one knows that you will come here too.”

 

 

So, Hee Yeon-ssi is already there huh?! I'm ready to face them all... Thanks to Siwon...

 

 

After how many minutes of waiting we already arrived at the front gate of the Palace.... I see Siwon standing at the side of the gate while waving his hand....

 

 

“Thank you Shindongie oppa.... Drive well, I'll just text Dad if what time will I go home...”

 

 

“Hi Siwonie..”

I greeted him with my biggest smile.

 

 

“Hi noona, let's go!”

Siwon hold my hands while we're walking... I fell nervous again when we already arrived at the front of their big door... Siwon entered first.

 

 

“ohhh... Siwon-ah, where did you go? Noona missed you so much”

Goosebumps.... That is how I felt when I heard her voice.

 

 

“Annyong Noona, Hyung.... We have another guest too”

 

 

After he said that I already enter the palace and I saw how Hyukjae's reaction... Did he surprise? Then I saw the other girl, so she's Hee Yeon? She's pretty but I'm prettier than her.

 

 

“Annyeong!! It's been a long time since I visit here... Hello there! So you're Hee Yeon?”

 

 

“Ah yeah!! Then who are you?”

 

 

“I'm Lee Donghae... Princess of the East Palace, best friends of Siwon and Hyukjae”

 

 

Well I know I'm too cold for her but I don't care... Go spend your time with Hyukie... Let's see what will happen later.

 

 

“Ohh Noona... I know Mom and Dad want to see you... Let's go!”

 

 

Siwon's still hold my hand and I saw the cold glare of Hyukie in our both hands... Well, if you want to have a time for me Hyukie then left that girl.

 

 

“Hi Auntie... Hi uncle”

 

 

“Oh! Our princess is here... How are you?”

 

 

“I'm okay Uncle... I really miss this palace and all of you too”

 

 

“Wow!! Such a sweet girl... Oh so you already meet Hee Yeon-ssi right?”

 

 

“Yeah, I saw her downstairs with Hyukie... She's pretty”

 

 

“But you're prettier than her... I think I need to cook the best dishes for our beautiful princess”

 

 

Whoa!! I really love my auntie and uncle they are so sweet towards me... At least I'm right that I'm prettier than Hee Yeon hahaha... After that I go downstairs and I see how the girl make an aegyo in front of Hyukie.... oohhh!! Goosebumps..

 

 

“Hey there!! You look like a sweet couple”

 

 

“Oh really? I told you Hyuk”

 

 

She place his both hands on the top shoulder of Hyukie.... I don't want to see this. I really want to cut her hair!!

 

 

“What are you talking about Hae!! You're wrong!! We're not couple!”

 

 

Suddenly Hyuk go at my side and hug me...

 

 

“Hey Hyukie stop this stingy thing... I don't like it!”

 

 

“Hyukjae what's this?”

 

 

The girl suddenly ask with a confusing face...

 

 

“ahhmmm.. I will go to kitchen first to prepare something to eat... You can have some talk to know each other well.”

 

 

Aish!! Hyukjae!!! I hate you! Why you left me with this girl....

 

 

“So.... What is your relationship with Hyukjae? You're not his girlfriend, right?”

 

 

Wow!! Nice question huh... I don't like how Hee Yeon stare at me but of course I will never let her win...

 

 

“Ah so Hyukjae? He's my childhood best friend, my family and my first crush”

 

 

o-oh!! Did I say MY FIRST CRUSH? Aish!!! Be careful Hae!!

 

 

“ohhh.. So nothing special I guess... well we're good friends too and maybe he already told you that he confess to me when we're in Japan”

 

 

“Yeah!!! But you reject him right? What a stupid idea!!”

 

 

“Well because I love someone but when he's gone I realize that I like him... so now, I went here to confess too... I know he will accept it”

 

 

Really? After you rejected him you have the right to say that?! That is what you know but honestly Hyukie love me and not you

 

 

“Really? Well good luck!”

 

 

“How about you? Why are you here?”

 

 

“Wae?! I have the right to go here anytime I want... So don't bother to ask it again”

 

 

“Whooa! I don't know that Hyukjae has a friend who have a cold-heart”

 

 

Well you're wrong... I'm not that cold-heart anymore.

 

 

“ooohhh Really? I never thought of that”

 

 

“hahahaha... You're so cute... Well do you have any boyfriend?”

 

 

Boyfriend? Why suddenly I felt someone stab my heart with a knife? I don't want to open up that topic.

 

 

“Well yes! I have but we broke up... It's been a long time..”

 

 

“Why? Who's that guy? I think he regretted it”

 

 

“Maybe?? I don't know and I don't love him anymore”

 

 

“Then who is he?”

 

 

“Kim Ki Bum... I know you know him, right?”

 

 

“Whoa!! Daebak!!! He's famous artist but why you broke up?”

 

 

“It's none of your business anyway... I don't want to open up that anymore”

 

 

“oh I'm sorry.. hmmm.... I think I need to go to kitchen too to check of the food is ready”

 

 

“NO!!! Just stay here noona”

 

 

Siwon's voice suddenly heard... ooohhh!! You're my savior Wonie... Don't let that girl go to Hyukie.

 

 

“Well, Nice meeting you Hee Yeon-ssi”

 

 

“Nice meeting you too, Donghae-ssi”

 

**************************************

Hi guys!! Thank you for Subscribing my story ^^ I hope you like it!! You can message me anytime if you have any reactions or comments :)

 

AND PLEASE READ MY ONE SHOT FANFICS TOO

"IN HEAVEN" http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/567256/in-heaven-donghae-eunhae-eunhyuk

EUNHAE couple again ^^ Hope you enjoy reading!!

 

PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS, SUBSCRIBE AND UPVOTE :) THANK YOU SO MUCH-IE!!