Mission Accomplish

Let Me Be Your Prince

Hi GUYS! This chapter is quite long so I hope you will not get bored while reading this... ENJOY :)

 

=================================

 

DONGHAE POV

 

 

“I’m sorry Mom and Dad.. I’m really sorry. I hope you will forgive me. I promise that I will never do that again... I must know how to calm down first…… I’m really sorry…. I wish you will not asking me why I hate such fantasies and fairytales because I know that you knew that already. Jeongmal Mianhae ….” I bend down my head and facing the floor. I don’t want them to see my tears falling from my eyes…

 

“…………………………………….”

 

After a few minutes of silence….

 

I feel their hands wrapping my waist. They hug me tightly and smiled at me; from this moment I feel that I am safe and they really love me. My dad put his both hands on my cheeks and kissed my forehead while my mom kissed my both cheeks. I giggled to their sweetness and I am proudly say that I, Princess Lee Donghae, is the most precious daughter of Queen Sungmin and King Kyuhyun!!!

 

 

SUNGMIN POV

 

 

“I love you my baby” the only word came out to my mouth. Simple but full of love, I know this word will help my baby to think that I’m not mad at her, I kissed her both cheeks and I noticed her giggling……. Wide smile formed in my lips and I am happy that my daughter knows how to accept her mistakes and know how to apologize sincerely. That is my child ………….. And I can proudly say to everyone that God gave me such a wonderful and loveable daughter.

 

After the crying session, now our laughter echoed the whole room.. We are like a child that tickling each other ……… This bonding moment is what I’ve prayed for and thankfully God make my wish come true.

 

“Excuse me my dear baby and honey….. I know we enjoyed this bonding time but of course I need to know will be the new concept of our baby’s debut. Well, you know that I love organizing parties so this must be perfect and awesome. Any suggestions?? My both ears are now open for that so don’t waste my time….. By the way, I will keep my mouth shut now so don’t be confused if I will remain silent” I turned back to them while laughing silently. Seeing their serious face makes me laugh so hard I want to tease them but of course that is not my genre.

 

“Oh really babe?! What if we suggest something unique??? Like all the characters of Finding Nemo…. Whoa….. Fishes ……. I think Donghae loved that”

 He laughs while back hugging me. O-OOOHHH!! He’s now teasing me… Aish, When I turned back again to face them I noticed Kyuhyun winked at Donghae and faced me with his smirk….. Aish, please stop it Kyuhyun…. Really, I want to kick you y ……..

 

“YAaaH! Mom and Dad stop that cheezy moments.. I’m here okey, you can do that later”

OOOOOOHHHH NNNNOOOOHHH!!! I’m surrounded by the 2 evil here!!! Can anyone help me !! Whoa… I didn’t notice that I’m pouting now I just noticed it when Kyuhyun kissed my lips but just a smack. NOW I REALLY KICKED HIS and laugh at him…….

 

“YYYaAAAHH!!! Why you did that babe!!!! I know you are good at martial arts but for GOD sake don’t do this to me”

I know I hurt his y but me and Donghae just laugh and laugh so much.. While Kyuhyun wear a sad face… I just pinched her cheeks and I’m blushed.

 

“But seriously I need the new concept now. I called Tiffany already and in a few minutes she will arrive here and as usual she will be the dress designer. So please cooperate now this must be finished by this day and if not I will kick your y again, it’s always teasing me you know that!” Though Kyuhyun has an evil side I know he’s scared to me every time I turned serious.

 

 

DONGHAE POV

 

 

Whoooaa… I’m scared every time mom turned like that. Serious face with a cute pouting lips OMO. So, I decided to talk and share my thoughts so that this will be finished as early as possible.

 

“Mom, Dad, you know what……. Simple celebration is okay for me. Yes, this is a special one but all I want is to see us complete on my special day. Maybe you can invite some of my favorite celebrities and artists, Our relatives I really miss them, my close friends, and Aunt Ryeowook and Uncle Jongwoon and of course Siwon and that monkey Hyukjae………” I laughed when I say the word “MONKEY HYUKJAE” I miss teasing him because every time he’s complaining at me he’s like a monkey or anchovy, SERIOUSLY….

 

“………..and OH! Pearl Sapphire Blue mom is the perfect color theme in my debut. I want the cake will be coming from Tous Les Jours I really love their cake designs. And I love masque theme too…… WOW!! This will be great because you’re the one who will organize my party. Thank you so much Mom and Dad” I kissed my Mom and Dad’s cheeks when suddenly my nanny knocked the door and opened it.

 

“Your Highness, Ms. Tiffany is arrived already” She bowed down and leaves the room.

 

I immediately go to our living room to see my friend. Yes, we’re friends she’s the one who designed all my clothes and I really love it. She always knows what my fashions are and because of that we always have our girly talk.

 

“Hi Tiffany! How are you? I miss you” I hug her and she bowed down to my parents.

 

“Hi Donghae! I’m fine of course I miss you too…. Hmmmm… I think we should start now so that it will be finished already” She smiled at me. After she got all our measurements,  We go to my room to have some girly talk (as always).

 

 

SUNGMIN POV

 

 

All my plans are all done now. I reached my phone to call all the guests mentioned by Donghae earlier. The last person I called was Jongwoon and Ryeowook. We have our conversation for almost half hour because we really miss each other and we are excited to see each other again.

 

After I finished calling them I sat beside Kyuhyun who played “Online games” (as always) he is so unique King. I think he’s the only one King that know how to play such an online games.

 

KYUHYUN POV

 

 

I’m getting bored now, since Donghae is in her room with Tiffany and my babe is busy calling all the guests I sat on the couch and played my favorite online game “Starcraft”. I missed this so much I don’t have a time to play this past few weeks because of solving the problems in our country.

 

After 1 hour of playing I noticed Sungmin sat beside me while watching me. So, I paused my game and face her.

 

“Congratulations babe, you’ve work so hard this day. MISSION ACCOMPLISH” I smiled at her and give her a passionate kiss when suddenly………………………………….

 

“YYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!! MOM AND DAD!! Go to your ROOM now!!” Donghae’s shout while going down together with Tiffany who silently laughs. Because of that Sungmin hide her face on my chest. I laugh on her action because I know she’s shy and want to escape this moment……….

AISH THIS KID………

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------

Chapter UPDATED!!

WWOOWW! I'm so happy that my subscribers are increasing.. Thank you to all who appreciate my story. I will promise that this story will never dissapoint you.

By the way guys!! I need to know your own thoughts. HOW DO YOU FIND MY STORY SO FAR? Please say something.. I will continue this story if most of you will share your own feelings regarding to this fiction...

and THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE AT THE WEST FAMILY ^____^