My plan

Let Me Be Your Prince

 

DONGHAE POV

 

 

"Bye Mom and Dad!!! Don't forget my favor!! You must have some one hahahaha.... take care and I love you!! Please always call me...."

 

I give my goodbye kiss and hug to my parents....... and there you go I'm all alone again.... I stay at my room and played with Bada... My nanny ask me to eat some food but I'm not hungry... I'm a little bit sad because I will really miss them. This is my first time to be alone inside the palace not mentioning Bada and my other nanny....

 

 

I think I need to do something so that I will not get bored all day here.... I wish Mom and Dad will call me now but of course I know that they are still in the plane.... Hmmmm... How about Henry? Is he free today ? Aww.... I don't know what to do now.... Though Bada played with me I'm still bored....

 

 

"Hi Bhest!.... ahmmm... Henry are you free today?"

 

 

>Wow! I didn't expect for this call huh.... Hmmm.. Why you suddenly ask?<

 

 

"Mom and Dad go to Japan for their business trip for 1 week.... I'm all alone here so I called you... But if your busy it's okay for me... Maybe on the other day... Hope so"

 

 

>ahm... Tomorrow I can go there.... But today........

*Yah! Who's that? The food is almost burn.... Aish I will not eat that......*<

 

 

"hahahaha.... You must told me earlier that you're with your girlfriend..... I'm sorry to bother you my dear best friend.."

 

 

>It's okay Bhest don't mind it... She's only hungry now so that she yelled at me.....

*Hi unnie.... I'm sorry I don't know that you're the one who called.... hehehe.. Sorry to interrupt both of you...<

 

 

"hahahaha.... I really love Amber.... ahmmm.. Bhest I have planned for tomorrow so I think you don't need to go here.... I want to go to the West palace and spend my 5 days there but still I need to tell this to my parents so that they will allow me.... What do you think?"

 

 

>It's up to you my best friend... Of course your parents will allow you... Just keep safe okay... And also, because you're alone there with your nanny, you must eat on time... I don't want to get you sick... ahhhhmmmm... Before I forgot you must watch T.V tomorrow at exact 3pm... I hope you will watch that..<

 

 

"Why? Is there any broadcast for tomorrow? Hmmm... I'm getting confuse now Bhest!"

 

 

>Just watch okay... You will be surprise hahahaha....<

 

 

"Okay I get it!! Thank you Best friend ... You must go back to Amber now.... Just continue your lovey dovey hahaha... Saranghae Henry... take care too.... I missed you so much"

 

 

>Thank you too my best friend... Nado Saranghae... I miss you too...<

 

 

Tomorrow at exact 3pm? What was that?! Hmmm... I WISH that  my instinct is not true I feel something for what Henry told me... But I think I need to watch it so that I will never regret ......

 

 

AFTER 8 HOURS....

 

 

"Hi Mom!! At last you called me ... I'm so bored here mom..."

 

 

>We're already here in Japan.. We're here with your Auntie Heechul and Uncle Hangeng...

How are you now my baby?<

 

 

"I'm so bored Mom !! But I hope my plan will work.."

 

 

>Your plan? What was that?? Tell Me!! I want to know<

 

 

"hahahaha reaLax mom .. Of course I will tell you about my plan because I need you to allow me..... I plan to visit the West family tomorrow... I already told our driver so that tomorrow morning he will drive me on that place... I think I want to stay their for almost 5 days because I can't take here anymore Mom.. I don't know what to do because all of our nanny is busy doing other things... Bada is always asleep every time I'm bothering him...."

 

 

>I get it my baby... Of course we will allow you ..Just keep safe okay... Don't do anything bad there....<

 

 

"Of course Mom... I will behave *hahahaha* thank you for allowing me Mom ... Also, Take care there.... And Remember my favor!! hahahaha"

 

 

>DONGHAE!!! Stop that favor.. That was impossible...<

 

 

"hahahaha... But I'm hoping Mom!! .... Okay I need to eat now Mom, I'm so hungry and I will pack my things for tomorrow!! thank you Mom !! I really love you both MMMMWWWWAAAHHHH!!"

 

 

>I love you too my baby....<

 

 

Yehey!!!! My Mom allow me!! I'm so excited hahahaha.....

 

 

"Hi Auntie Ryeowook!"

 

 

>Hi too my princess... Why you called? It's already late in the evening...<

 

 

"Ahmmm.. I will go there tomorrow Auntie!! Because my Mom and Dad go to Japan for their Business trip and it almost 1 week... So I plan to visit all of you there.... I hope you will allow me auntie... Also, I want to stay there for almost 5 days... Is it okay auntie?"

 

 

>WOW!! Really? I'm so glad you will come here... Of course it's okay! I'm so excited to see you my princess... I think I need to clean our guest room for you hahahaha<

 

 

"hehehe it's okay Auntie don't bother anymore... and also please don't tell Siwon and Hyukjae that I will be there tomorrow... I want to surprise them... I think I will be there at 6 am tomorrow"

 

 

>so early huh... Okay I will keep this as secret... I think Siwon and Hyukjae will be so happy.. Thank you my dear... Go to bed now okay don't stress yourself too much... Good night my dear sweet dreams..<

 

"Same auntie... Thank you so much... See you tomorrow"

 

 

Plan success!!! Good night everyone!!! Sleep tight! I'm so excited for tomorrow.... I hope I will surprise them that much!..

zzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZ...

 

 

-------------------------

Hello again! hehehe... I want to introduce my co-author "UNNIE PUMPKINITA!! yehey!"

I'm watching MNET 20 COUNTDOWN LIVE NOW!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwWjJxlPgRc here if you want to watch :)

 

thank you again to all your comments and suggestions!! Keep on supporting this fanfiction!!

also, please comment because Your comments give me more inspiratrion to write this fiction! So please leave comments hehehe... SEND KISSES TO ALL!! MWAH!