When I Met You

Let Me Be Your Prince

* 4 years ago....... *

 

 

"Good Morning MY PRINCESS..... It's time to wake up now......."

Sungmin slap the door so loud and greet Donghae so actively. She is so hyper that she's doing some aegyo and Pose like a model in front of the sleeping Donghae.

 

 

"MOM!!!"

Donghae shout and throw her pillow to her mom but Sungmin quickly catch the pillow and hug it while laughing.....

 

 

"Wow! It so early to fly my dear pillow *hahahaha*"

Sungmin is facing the pillow but actually it's for Donghae....

 

 

"Let Mom give some Bbo-bbo (Kiss) to her lovely daughter..... *Mwah* *mwah* *mwah* ...... *buing* *buing* *buing*"

She crawl on top of the bed while making a kiss sound.... She let her head near to Donghae's face to peck some kiss to her cheeks... But Donghae hide her face with a pillow... So, Sungmin kissed the pillow and not the cheeks of her princes.....

 

 

"DDAADD!!! Mom annoyed me!! Please get your BUNNY out of here"

Donghae shouted again to let her father hear her favor....

 

 

"hmmmm... Bunny is sad now..... Anyways, you need to get up my dear princess today is your first day being a freshmen student... Aren't you excited? Wake up now"

Sungmin make her voice in a sad tone.... Donghae must get up now or else she will be late on her first day class...

 

 

"Mom i'm too lazy to get up... I don't care if today is the first day class.... I'm all alone again.... Hyukjae and Siwon are not there to accompany me so what is the sense?"

 

 

"YAH! CUTIE FISHY PRINCESS DONGHAE.... Why you depend yourself to them? You must be so excited now because you will meet a new friends, new classmates, new professors.... and that is the sense of attending your first day class"

 

 

"BWO?! Fi...FISHY? Did you call me FISHY MOM?"

Donghae immediately throw the pillow on her face and sit to her bed with a shock face.

 

 

"ahahahaha... So I am right? Oh come on..... Get up now"

Sungmin push Donghae and guide her to stand up.... But then Sungmin pouted.... Donghae know what does it mean so she kiss her Mom and because of that Sungmin became hyper queen again.

 

 

Donghae already prepare the things for her first day class... She bring her nemo handkerchief that Hyukjae bought for her, she also wear the bracelet that Siwon gave to her... In that way Donghae can still feel their presence... The princesses mood suddenly change to a lively one after she read the text message of her special friend.....

 

 

 

TO: Cutie Fishy Donghae

 

FROM: Handsome Hyukjae

 

 

 

Good morning little Donghae... It's your first day of school!! Cheer up okay! Just pretend that I'm there too don't mind Siwon anymore *bad hyung* hahaha... by the way don't be bitter to others, neh? Just smile and act as a cutie princess not a messy one hahaha just kidding.... FIGHTING! We miss you.....

 

 

 

 

TO: Ugly Anchovy/Monkey/Obsessed Hyukjae

 

FROM: Most beautiful Donghae

 

 

 

Handsome huh? hahaha stop pretending so much you're still my anchovy and monkey Hyukjae!! Oh well, yes this is my first day of school but I'm too lazy... I don't want to attend but now that you cheered me up.... I'm excited t my school. Thank you and I miss you too and Siwon as well.... take care, neh?"

 

 

 

 

After she put her things to her Nemo backpack (Ooohh!! So childish hahahaha) she bid her goodbye to her parents and give them thier favorite Donghae's Bbo-Bbo (Kiss)....

 

 

 

* IN THE CAMPUS *

 

 

Donghae can't believe that most of the students will give her a warm welcome... She's escorted with her body guards so no one attempt to touch her because they are scared to her body guards but Donghae still smile and greet them happily...

Everyone notice the angelic smile of the princess, they admire her so much and most of them wanted to be her friend.....

 

 

While on the other hand, the two boys arrived too.... They are very popular in their campus because both of them are trainee of a very popular Music Entertainment which is SM Entertainment and both of them called "THE CAMPUS CRUSH".....

 

 

Henry is so talented child he love to play instruments such as Violin and Piano, he also loves to sing and to dance..... While the other one is Kibum or known as Snow White because of his complexion and also to his gorgeous and handsome face that every time he smile most of the girl giggled and scream.... He loves to sing, to dance and to act.

 

 

KIBUM POV

 

 

It's nice to be back to my dearest school.... Wow I miss this actually..... I didn't enjoy my vacation so much because of my trainings and Henry too... Until now Henry wants to lay on his bed and get some rest hehehe such a lazy boy....

 

 

This is my first day being a freshmen student.. YEAH! Our principal decided to accelerate us, Henry. So that's why I'm a freshmen student now and this is the last year being an Elementary student of Henry..

 

 

"Hyung why there are so many people there (pointing to a place where Donghae is)? Is there any bad things happened?"

 

 

"OH! So it's true that the Princess of the East Palace will study here"

 

 

"Bwo (What) ?? Why you didn't tell me about that Hyung? You're so unfair"

 

 

"Why? Do you have any interest with her?"

 

 

"What? hahaha you're kidding me hyung.... You know what, they say that she is so beautiful in personal... AISH! Don't tell me you didn't see her sometimes in the broadcast?"

 

 

"Of course I am... I saw her and yes she's so beautiful.... I hope we'll be friends.... What do you think saeng?"

 

 

"I can approach her hyung... Trust me *hehehe*"

 

 

"Oh come on kiddo!! Don't be too proud!"

 

 

Henry grab my hand and pull me at the princess place. I hide my face with my briefcase so that no one can recognize me but Henry is so excited to see the Princess so he hum and hum while running on the other side.

 

 

"Wow! She's so beautiful saeng... I can see her from here... She's not that tall but she looks cute"

 

 

"Why so unfair? I can't even see her... Hyung can you help me to see her?"

 

 

"Wait we can follow her saeng so that we will know where is her classroom, right?"

 

 

So me and Henry followed the princess and when she entered her classroom....

 

 

"OMO Hyung that is your classroom too right? Wait!! So it means both of you are classmates?? AISH! Why everything is so unfair!!"

 

 

"hahaha it's okay my dear... Okay seen this way I will accompany you to your room and later (breaktime) I will ask her to join with us... Is it okay for you?"

 

 

After Henry accepted my plan. I accompany him to his room and after that I bid my goodbye.... I immediately go back to my room and I wish my seat is near to her...

 

 

When I entered to my classroom... As what I expected some girls block my way while others offered the vacant seat near them but I suddenly saw someone at the back just pouting cutely while busy using her phone... I just smiled to the girls and remain silent....

 

 

"Hello! is there anyone sitted here?"

I pointed the vacant seat near her...

 

 

"hmm. there's none"

 

 

"Can I seat here?"

 

 

"hmmm.. *nod*"

 

 

"Thank you"

 

 

"Welcome"

 

 

"So you're the Princess of the East palace right?"

 

 

"*nod* yes*

 

 

"aahh.. hehehe"

 

 

"You're popular here? I saw the girls giggling and staring at you (pointing to the girls that are on act staring to Kibum)"

 

 

"hahaha just a little bit"

oh-oh!! I'm so shy now Henry help hyung here.... Actually I'm a shy type person...

 

 

"By the way I'm Kim Kibum"

I smiled at her and lend my hand to have some shakehands and she accepted it so sweelty... She's beautiful but every time she's smiling she gets more prettier.

 

 

"I'm Lee Donghae... Nice meeting you Kibum-ssi"

 

 

After we've known each other our professor already came... It takes about 3 hours discussion and this is the frist time I'm getting bored... I don't know but every time I stare to her my concentration breaks.... I noticed that she's not focusing on what our professor says... She's just glancing to her bracelet and smelling the Nemo Handerchief ?? Wow hahaha... That was so cute but when I saw her bag... OMO NEMO BACKPACK.... So Nemo is her favorite character huh... So cute.... I softly laugh so that Donghae can't hear but actually she hears it...

 

 

"WHY?"

Donghae wrote to her palm with a confuse face....

 

 

"Nothing"

I wrote too in my palm to reply her...

 

 

After having a boring discussion. I think? I ask Donghae if she want to join me and Henry for breaktime... And she nodded happily while saying.....

 

 

"WE'RE FRIENDS NOW"

 

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED.......

 

 

 

*****************************************

Sorry if this chapter is so long I don't know what part will I cut it so yeah ... mianhe..

 

OMO I decided to make this chapter in 2 parts hahaha.. So I will cut your excitement!

This is the first day they met and Wow! So cool huh....

I'm like an idiot while writing this chapter because I imagined it! It's like I'm at the same place too watching them so cutely... hahahaha

 

 

By the way about the last chapter.... I don't know why it suddenly RATED M !! Because every time I unmark the Rated M it always appear being a RATED M!! OMO .. But let that chapter be *hehehe to get some thrill*

 

 

KYU: Oh come on stop explaining I don't need your explanation...

 

Me: OMO!! You're bullying me again.... SUNGMIN you're husband here starting being an evil again... *sobs*

 

Sungmin: Yah! Yeobu stop that!! You want me to kick your ??

 

Kyu: *puppy eyes* mianhe author-nim *hides to Sungmin's back*

 

 

WELCOME TO MY WORLD MY NEW SUBSCRIBERS!!!

ichathoriqlover , heavenRacer , ChillyWookie

ENJOY ENJOY ENJOY!!!

 

heavenRacer - uMMA!! THANK YOU FOR THAT WONDERFUL COMMENT!! WHOA! SARANGHAE

Cho_Caitlyn - OMO I don't know too.. It suddenly appear but it's okay ... hehehe just don't mind that :)

kyuminAddict-ELF - yeah! this is the 1st part ... and high five to Donghae ! She trust Hyukjae that much so she decided to open up this one...

HyukkieMyHubby - you're a shipper of Kihae too ?

EunHae4evr - hehehe ... wow You love KiHae too... hmmm I think I need to have some romantic scenes between this too hahahah and let Hyukjae get JEALOUS whahaha *evil smirk*

 

PLEASE HELP ME TO GATHER MORE SUNSCRIBERS! HEHEHE KEEP ON COMMENTING MY DEAR READERS :) AND PLEASE UPVOTE TOO ... JEBAL *PUPPY EYES* *THROW HEARTS TO EVERYONE*