Just Friends

Let Me Be Your Prince

 

Hyukjae POV

 

I never thought that Hae will go here and honestly, I feel that there is something wrong with her... The way she act now is so weird and different from the past... Is she mad at me? But why Siwon hold her hands when they enter this palace?

 

 

After they enter in the roon of Mom and Dad. Hee Yeon started to say something sweet words, act like a child and anything... Maybe if we're still in Japan that is what I want but now all I wish is that Donghae will be the one who do all such things to me... Now, Hee Yeon is just a friend and nothing special maybe I'm still thankful to her because if she accept my feelings I'll never fall in love to Donghae again.

 

 

“Hey there!! You look like a sweet couple”

 

 

Did Donghae said it? What? NO!!

 

 

Ohh really?? I told you Hyuk”

 

 

“What are you talking about Hae!! You're wrong!!”

 

 

I immediately transfer besdie her and hug her tight... Don't misunderstand us Hae!! You know that I love you.

 

 

“I love you Hae!! Please trust me!”

 

 

I whispered, I know that it this moment her trust for me are all gone but I will do my best just to prove how much I love her.

 

 

“Hey Hyukie stop that stingy thing.. I don't like it!”

 

 

Even though she pushed me away I still saw the small blush that appear on her cheeks and that super cute pouty lips.

 

 

“Hyukjae what's this?”

 

 

“I will go to kitchen first to prepare something to eat. You can have some talk to know each other well”

 

 

As I passed in our hallway going to the kitchen I saw Mom and Siwon going downstairs...

 

 

“Hi Mom!”

 

 

“Oh!! Where's Donghae and your friend?”

 

 

“They're at the living room... I left them to get some food at the kitchen”

 

 

“Ohh!! I'll cook Donghae's favorite dish you want to help me?”

 

 

“Ne... By the way Siwon I have something favor”

 

 

“What's with that favor hyung?”

 

 

“I feel that something wrong is going on between Donghae and Hee Yeon. Can you please help me? Please take a look at them just for me. Please?”

 

 

“Like a SPY?”

 

 

“Yeah! That's it... I know it's wrong but I didn't trust Hee Yeon now and Donghae seems to misunderstand everything”

 

 

 

“I'll get it Hyung”

 

 

“and later after we eat Hee Yeon said that she will tell something to me so we will go to my room. If ever Donghae follow us please follow her too okay? I'm getting nervous!”

 

 

“Actually, me too Hyung... Okay I'll get it don't worry”

 

 

After that I'll help Mom to cook at the kitchen while Siwon go to the living room...

 

 

After 30 minutes of preparing the food... I already called all of them to eat... Siwon just smile at me and gives a thumbs up. Hmm Okay I'll get what does it mean.

 

 

“Wow!! My favorite food!! Thank you Auntie!”

 

 

Seeing that beautiful smile of Donghae made my heart skip a beat.

 

 

“You're welcome my Princess. Honestly, Hyukjae is the one who cook all of that I just help him”

 

 

“Really? Then Good!”

 

 

“That's it??”

 

 

I complain while Donghae just laugh .. AISH!! So childish ah!

 

 

After we ate I gave a signal to Siwon... I immediately grab the wrist of Hee Yeon and go to my room as fast as we can to finish all of this and as I expected Donghae followed us, thanks to Siwon that he's there too... I let my door open slight so that I can see how Donghae's expression and so that she can hear everything since I don't want to hide something from her...

 

 

But as what I never expect Hee Yeon knlet down in front of me while crying... Hey!! What's happening right now?!

 

 

“Hyukjae...Hyukjae”

 

 

“Hey Hee Yeon don't do that please stand up”

 

 

After I helped her to stand up she quickly hug me tightly. I saw Donghae's sad expression and also I saw Siwon behind her I just give them a small smile to assure them not to worry.

 

 

“Stop crying Hee Yeon.. What happened?”

 

 

“He...he betrayed me Hyuk... I hate him so much... I really really hate him”

 

 

“Betrayed? Why?"

 

 

"Last month I saw him with another girl. He said he's busy but I accidentaly saw them in a restaurant and then... and then he told me that we need to break up because he didn't love me... Hyuk I'm broken now!"

 

 

"Then what do you want me to do?"

 

 

She place her hands on my both cheeks and she slowly move closer to me.. No!! No!! NO! Hee Yeon don't do that... Donghae will absolutely get mad at me.

 

 

"Stop it Hee Yeon"

 

 

"Why?? I know you still love me... Today... AS in today I can accept your feelings towards me"

 

 

"No!! I'm sorry... I have my someone now...and no matter what happened you're still my friend"

 

 

"Someone? Who's that someone? Tell me HYUK!! TELL ME!!"

 

 

"Hee Yeon look at me. I know what you feel right now but all I can do is to be your friend and nothing more... I love someone and until now I'm still doing my best to get her heart to get her "YES"... So please stop this... I can be your shoulder to lean on... I know time will come and you will find your true love"

 

 

I patted his backwhile looking at the beautiful creature beside the door that glare is not good but she smiled at me. I fell relief when I saw it.

 

 

"Lee Donghae, right?"

 

 

"What?"

 

 

"The girl that you love is Lee Donghae, right?"

 

 

"What will you do if I say Yes?"

 

 

She immediately hold my hand and kiss my cheeks... oh no!! why did you did that?

 

 

"Hey YOU!! Stop that!"

 

 

Oh no!! Donghae entered the roomand quickly grab me... Is she being jealous?

 

 

"As what you have heard... He love you as a friendand nothing more, can you please understand it and put that in your mind"

 

 

"Well I'm right... You love each other"

 

 

YES!! I love her and I don't know if she loves me back but as for now I feel that love coming from her.

 

 

"Oh come on!! Mind your own business... Go and search your prince... Don't ruin another life"

 

 

"hahahaha.. RUIN?? You know what you're cute when you're jealous... I'm sorry to interrupt your love life"

 

 

Lately Hee Yeon iscrying then now sh'es laughing?? Is she insane??

 

 

"I'm not jealous!! You mean girl!"

 

 

"Okay, okay I get that death glare... Yes let's all become friends"

 

 

Haaayyy.... Such a relief... Now, I can only say "HYUKJAE FIGHTING YOUR TIME FOR DONGHAE IS NEARLY COMING!!"

 

**************************

Welcome to my new subscribers!! Please enjoy this story!! And YES!! FIGHTING HYUKJAE!! Time will come and you will heard the word "YES" from Donghae :)

 

GUYS PLEASE COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE AND UPVOTE IF YOU LIKE IT!! :) THANK YOU!

I really need your opinion ...