Memories

Let Me Be Your Prince

HYUKJAE POV

 

 

After her surprise this morning my heartbeat didn’t stop for beating fast. I’m still shock for what happened… Is it true right? She will stay here for 5 days? I know I’m like an idiot smiling and smiling….. Siwon thought I’m a crazy boy, my mother also gets confused on what is my behavior now same as with my dad…. Yes, every time I’m with Donghae my heart jump with joy. I don’t want to blunt this feeling to everyone because I’m too weak and shy for that confession.

 

“Hey what are you thinking about?”

Donghae sit at my side… That was so near and I don’t know what to say… I just smile and move a little bit far….

 

 

“…………….”

 

 

“It’s been a year since I’m not visiting this palace again…. The last time I’m here we have our fight, do you still remember that?”

 

 

END HYUKJAE POV

 

 

*FLASHBACK*

 

 

“I hate you Hyukjae!! You ugly monkey and anchovy”

Donghae yelled at Hyukjae while crying….

 

 

“I don’t care if you hate me… I’m just telling the truth…”

The temperature inside the room is getting intense.

 

 

“Why?? I didn’t do anything to you….. AaaHHH!!!! You’re disappointed because I didn’t accept your present for me?? Well, to tell you the truth I didn’t like it…. Just give it to anyone who can appreciate anything you give… I’m not that kind of person who needs anyone’s mercy”

 

 

Donghae is not that kind of person that can easily appreciate everyone’s effort. She’s only depends on her parents because she finds it so cheap, she will just accept it if she commanded but if not she will give it to all of her nanny….

 

 

“hahaha.. Right! You’re right!!! I’m just disappointed because I thought you will accept my first gift…. Don’t worry that is only for congratulating you… I will never use my effort again for the people who can’t appreciate it… if Siwon can handle your attitude then go to him… I’m not kind of person that can handle that brat attitude….”

 

 

Hyukjae punch the wall to release all his frustration… Donghae is a good of friend of him but they are always having a fight, their parents didn’t know what to do every time it happened….. They will just let them fight because in a few hours they will be okay again… But this is so different on their past fight, Hyukjae can’t hurt himself though Donghae is so crying lady…..

 

 

“Right Siwon is so different from you… That’s why no girls attracted in you because your ego is so high….I hate you Hyukjae, I really hate you!!”

Donghae covered her face and cry so hard…..

 

 

“You know what Donghae, I don’t know why you’re like that… If you don’t know, many people hurt every time you rejected them…. You’re my friend but I didn’t feel that you treasure our friendship… I’m sorry for making you cry but please change that attitude… For GOD sake!! In the near future you will realize that what you did is totally wrong…. You made me disappoint so much…. I don’t know but I think we spoiled you so much so that you became like that”

 

 

Hyukjae leave the room and left Donghae alone…. Donghae want to follow him to clear everything but she just noticed Hyukjae’s car leaving the palace…..

It’s already 8pm in the evening and Hyukjae didn’t return in the palace… Ryeowook and Jongwoon are so worried now to their son… This is the first time that Hyukjae didn’t go home early though sometimes he’s always having a good time with his friends getting out. Siwon called his Hyung but no one answered, Donghae is so worried too so she called her Mom and Dad that she can’t return now in their palace because Hyukjae didn’t go home yet….

 

 

“It’s my entire fault Auntie, Uncle, Siwon… I’m very sorry… Just blame me for what happened in this day… I’m so stupid I’m really sorry”

Donghae just stare at the floor, the tears are now planning to fall but she just wipes it fast… She doesn’t want to cry now because this can’t help either…. She ran to her room which is the guest room and pick her phone… she called Hyukjae many times but he didn’t answer it… Donghae loose her hope to contact Hyukjae so she just lay in her bed and close her eyes to relax but she didn’t notice that she almost fell asleep….

2am passed and Hyukjae already returned to the palace… He just silently opens the door and tiptoed until he reaches the guest room… He opens it to see something and when he opened it he saw Donghae’s sleeping… Hyukjae’s heart get hurt because he saw the puffy eyes of the girl, he’s so mean to her earlier but he also hurt on what she did… Hyukjae just drop his tears and silently go back to his room to rest but when he opened it he notice his mother sleeping on the couch… Hyukjae come near to his mother and cried, he can’t take his tears anymore he doesn’t thought that this will happened…

 

 

“Mom *sobs* I’m here already…. I’m *sobs* sorry for making you worried *sobs*….Mom please forgive me *sobs*”

 

 

“Hyukjae? Is it you? Why you come home late? We are so worried for you… Donghae too… She blames herself for what happened”

 

 

“I know Mom! I see her before I go here…. Sleep now Mom, I know you are so tired…. You can sleep to my bed; I will just sleep here in the couch”

 

 

*Next day*

 

Donghae decided to see if Hyukjae is in his room…. She silently opened the door and she saw her Auntie Ryeowook sleeping on the bed while Hyukjae is sleeping on the couch… She woke up early because her mother told her to return home early…. She packed all her things and after that she goes to her Uncle to say goodbye… She doesn’t want to bother Hyukjae, Siwon and her Auntie Ryeowook’s sleeping… This is hard for her because she wants to say sorry for Hyukjae but she can’t…..

 

She waited for her service at the living room… But she doesn’t notice Hyukjae is already wake up… Donghae is so shock she manage to go to him to talk but Hyukjae is the one sit on his side and sigh….

 

 

“Hyukjae”

 

 

“Why?”

 

 

“I’m sorry for what I’ve done…. I promise that will never happened again… Please forgive me…. I really don’t hate you and that is the truth please forgive me”

 

 

“You know what Donghae I’m not that mad at you… But because you said sorry now I can forgive you but I hope you learned now… I’m just doing this not for my sake but yours… I’m just worried because if you will continue that brat attitude that will be the cause to make you trouble to others… Arrachi?”

 

“Thank you for your concern I realize that you are correct… And from now on I will try my best to change this kind of attitude”

 

 

“Of course you must… But remember don’t trust anyone stranger”

 

 

“Yes I will… Thank you so much and I’m really sorry…. Ooohhh.. My service is already here… See you again next time; please send my goodbye to Auntie and Siwon”

 

 

*END OF FLASHBACK*

 

 

--------------------

Hello to my new subscribers!!!

@vanessithailove and @amber220monkey

don't worry I appreciate all of your comments!! :)

 

@kyuminAddict-ELF - thank you for your comments :) I really appreciate it :)

@EunHae4ever - so how this story so far?

@jungmaeri- of course Donghae is for Hyukjae only hehehe ^^

 

leave your comments here!! please allow me to read your pretty comments ^^ thank you...