I'm not Jealous!

Let Me Be Your Prince

 

Donghae POV

 

“No!! No!! No!! I’m not JEALOUS!!”

I hate you Henry!! You keep on teasing me… Can you please help me to calm down…

 

“If you’re not jealous then why you’re so upset? So disappointed? Lately your mood is good then now it suddenly changed”

 

“Because you keep on teasing me”

 

“What?! It’s not my fault HAE!! Your mood is already bad since you enter this room… OH HAE!! You’re too obvious!!”

 

“What’s with that obvious thing?? My head is aching because of that girl… She’s sound familiar but why I didn’t remember?”

 

“Then try to ask Eunhyuk…. He will answer you definitely”

 

“I tried to ask him but he suddenly ended our conversation and that is the reason why I’m mad now!!”

 

“ooohh… It seems that he rejected you? Isnt it?”

 

“Rejected?? NO!! He said he love me so why he’ll reject me?”

 

“Ohh!! I didn’t say that Hae and please calm down… I’m scared everytime you will shout like a monster”

 

“I’m sorry Mochi… But honestly I want to throw my entire pillow to that HYUKJAE!! I hate him”

I’m so grateful that Henry understands me… He patted me at my back and that made me feel somfort…

 

“I get it”

Henry suddenly shouts and I notice that my phone is on his hand…

 

“Yaahh!! Give my phone back it’s not yours.”

 

“I know Hae… I’ll just contact Eunhyuk and ask him if you don’t want to do it personally”

 

“Hey please don’t do that!”

I beg Henry but I’m late… Hyuk already answered the call and all ican do is to hide myself behind my blanket and cry… I’m not jealous actually I’m just scared if HYukjae is just joking around about his feelings for me.

 

“Yaahh HYUKJAE!”

I heard Henry’s shout and I can’t help but to give a small smile I appreciate the effort of my bestfriend… That’s why I love my Henry…

 

“Hey why are you shouting? Is there anything bad happened?”

I heard Hyuk’s voice since Henry make the call into loudspeaker.

 

“Oh I’m sorry!! Hmmm… I and Donghae had a bet and I loose so he command me to ask something for you is it okay?”

What? Bet? Ohhh Henry you’re so genius huh…

 

“oohhh.. It’s okay don’t worry… Go ahead”

 

“Who’s Hee Yeon? I just curious because she said Hee Yeon’s name sounds familiar from her but she forget it already”

 

“ahhh but why did you ask me?”

 

“aish!! Just what I’ve said I’m just curious … Ppali I’m running out of time”

 

I Think I need to support Henry with his plan… hmmm…

 

“Henry faster you’re running out of time… if Hyuk will not answer you then you will kiss me as your 2nd punishment”

Though my voice is cracking I know it helps him… I saw Henry’s thumbs up… Yeah! I did a great job..

 

“What? K..kiss wait NO!”

Hyuk’s voice is stuttering… Go Hyuk and try not to answer I’ll definitely kiss Henry in front of you.

 

“Then answer my question”

 

“Okay… I get it! Hee Yeon is my friend when we live at Japan… She’s my classmate”

 

“And then?”

 

“That’s it!”

I knew it!! I remember it already!! I immediately grab my phone and ended their conversation.

 

“Why Hae? We’re not done but why you suddenly ended the call?”

 

“I remember who that girl is…. Thank you Henry”

I hug him tightly… I feel that my heart are broke into pieces I cried on his shoulder and I don’t know why I feel this way.

 

“Hae tell me… Who’s that girl? Don’t cry please”

 

“That… that girl. I hate that girl why she suddenly go back here in Korea and want to see Siwon and Hyuk? She will just ruin my life!”

 

“Hae I didn’t understand what you mean… please explain so that I can understand you”

 

“Hyukie love her when they are in Japan… while they’re studying in Japan Hyuk fall in love with her but she loved someone else so when Hyuk court her, she rejected him and Hyuk suffer for almost 1 week because of that. Henry I’m scared what if they will meet each other again and Hyukie will realize that he still love her? And he will give up on me… what will I do?”

 

“Whoa!! Now I know why you’re acting like that… so it means you love him? Or you like him?”

 

“I don’t know Henry… The thing that I know in this moment is that I’m scared”

 

“No Hae! You must figure it out, if you love him or like him… don’t be too idiot”

 

“But how?”

 

“As you said Hee Yeon will visit in West Palace… What if you go there too? To know if Hyuk still love her; to see her and last to figure out your true feelings for him… I’m so worried about you Hae… I know you sacrifice a lot and I don’t want to happen it again”

 

“Thank you mocha… you’re the best”

In the middle of our conversation my phone suddenly vibrates…

 

From: Anchovy Hyuk

To: Princess Donghae

 

“Hae? Are you okay? Don’t think too much about Hee Yeon arachi? She’s my friend and that’s it… As what I’ve said I love you more than anything… Please don’t get mad at me…”

 

Whatever Hyuk… Let’s see if that is true… I trust you but as for now I will not bet my trust in you…

 

From: Princess Cutie Hae

To: Masi Siwon

 

Wonie!! I heard that Hee Yeon will visit you palace right? I want to see her too! Can I go there too when she arrive at your palace? Thank you so much and please don’t tell anyone about my plan, neh?

 

WOW!! Our Princess is getting jealous… Seriously, Did she love him or not?”

 

“Henry!! I’M NOT JEALOUS!!! I don’t care with them!!”

 

*******************************

Welcome to all my new subscribers :)

New update! I hope you like it hehehe... I try to update again this week ^^

 

PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENT, PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND UPVOTE ^^ THANK YOU