Her Confession

Let Me Be Your Prince

BEFORE ANYTHING ELSE :))

Thank you to all my Readers, Subscribers, Friends and Everyone who are still there supporting my story ^^ I know I dissapoint most of you because it's almost a Months before I update it :(( But I will surely do my best to update this every Monday and Friday. This is not a PROMISE but as i said I WILL DO MY BEST ^^ PLEASE CHEER ME UP :3

Anyway, I really want to put some Y HOT MOMENT between Donghae and HYukjae but ahhmmm... I'm not sure if most of you want it??? huhu... Sorry for having a Byuntae mind.. XD But of course not now it will be SOON ...

ANYWAY HERE'S THE UPDATE ^^

 

*

*

*

 

(DONGHAE POV)

 

To: Handsome Anchovy HYukkie

From: Beautiful and Gorgeous Donghae

 

Hyukkie :) aaahhh.... Are you busy now? hehehe hmmm... Can you go to our house now? I have something important to tell you.

 

Yes!!! As in now!! I really want to confess everything to him. Am I that crazy? Well, Love makes me crazy all over again. 

 

"Princess? Are you okay?"

 

"aaaahhh!!! MOM!! You scared me!! (-_-)"

Aigoo!! Why I didn't notice Mom's presence? Aisshh!! Am I daydreaming again? *pout*

 

*laugh* Why? I didn't do anything here? I'm just staring at your beautiful face. You're so glooming now my princess"

 

Glooming? Eh??? I quickly get my cutie mirror and start to look my face on it. I puff my cheeks cutely but I didn't see any glooming effects here... *pout deeply*

 

"Mom!! Are you fooling me around? NO I'm not!"

 

" *laugh again* Aigoo my princess. Yes you are. Why? Are you in love? *clear * In love with Hyukjae?"

 

"Waaahhh!!! MOOOOMMMMMM!!!"

Am I blushing? Absolutely YES!! I quickly get my blanket and cover it in my face. I rolled on my bed while hearing my Mother's laugh. DAD!!! SAVE ME HERE!!

 

"Hey! Stop it my princess. Okey, okey I'll stop now. But...."

 

"But?"

 

"Is it true that you will confess your feelings for Hyukjae?"

 

"WHAT?! WHO TOLD YOU THAT MOM?!!!!"

In my surprise I accidentaly increase my voice and I saw Mom's reaction. Her sad face, and in a minute I am sure that her tears will go down. So, I quickly embrace my Mom tightly.

 

"Why you didn't tell that to your own Mom? Of Course your Tita called me earlier and I was so shock though I'm super happy. But *sigh deeply* Princess? You didn't trust your Mom and Dad?"

 

"No Mom! That is not what you think! I just consult to Tita because I know she is expert when it comes to love. I didn't mean to hurt you Mom, I promise that"

 

"Really?"

 

"Yes Mom!! PROMISE!!!"

After that Mom hugged me tightly and kiss my forehead. She's so sensitive and emotional mother but I really love her SO MUCH!

 

*****************************

 

(THIRD PERSON POV)

 

Donghae is lying on her bed while staring at the Chandelier that hanging on the ceiling. Her hearts beats so fast because she know that after how many hours Hyukjae will arrive at their house and by that time She will SURELY confess her true feelings for him. 

 

"Aisshh!! Why I'm feeling this way? I'm sweating so much! Am I intensed?"

she just sigh deeply while rolling and rolling again on her bed. She didn't care if her hair is totally messy. She's busy thinking how Hyukjae will react after her confession.

 

*knock* *knock* *knock*

 

"Princess Donghae... Prince Eunhyuk is already here. Is it okey if I allow him to go up here in your room? Or you will...."

Tiffany cut her words when Donghae immediately opened the door.

 

"Just tell him to go here inside my room"

Donghae said in a serious tone after that Tiffany left. Donghae is in the Panic mode, she's running and walking side to side in her room. When suddenly she heard a knocked on the door, she quickly jumped on her bed and hug her pillow.

 

"C-Come in"

Donghae said in a calm tone but it's obvious that she's stuttering. After that Hyukjae already goes inside her room. 

 

"Hae?? Why?? Are you hurt or something? What happened? Look at your face it's like you're sick"

 

"A-Aniyo... Don't worry about me"

She immediately hug Hyukjae and Hyukjae hugs her back.

 

"Are you sure? But why you want to see me? Is there any problem?"

 

" *shakeshead* A-actually I need to tell you something"

 

This time he already noticed her stuttering and her nerviousness. Hyukjae feel nervous too because he thought if he really willing to Hear what she will say or not. Because he don't want to expect and he don't want to feel hurt.

 

"What's that Hae?"

 

" ahhhhh........"

 

"Ahh?"

 

"......................."

 

"Hae?"

 

"Do you really love me?"

 

"Eh?! Of course I truly love you! Why? You didn't even feel my love for you?"

He suddenly feel the pain inside his heart. When he suddenly surprised that Donghae peck his cheeks.

 

"H-Hae?"

This time Hyukjae is the one who's stuttering but he clearly saw that Donghae is blushing.

 

"Hae? What's the meaning of that?"

He disperately want to know the truth but Donghae remained silent. Hyukjae can't explain what he's feeling right now. It's like million of butterflies are now flying on his chest even though that is just a single peck on his cheeks.

 

"Come on Hae. I'm super curious right now. Please tell me"

 

"........................."

 

"Okey if you will still act like that I will kiss your lips. I will surely DO that"

He said while emphasizing the word DO. Donghae just stare at him sincerely.

 

"Then do it"

 

Without any second thoughts Hyukjae slowly lean his lips on her lips but Donghae didn't dare to push him. And that is the reason why Hyukjae completely kissed this girl on front of her. He kissed her lips passionately without any harsh after that he unintentionally wraps his both arms around her waist while Donghae wraps her both arms around his nape. They shared their 1st sweet and unforgetable kiss. After a minutes they completely parted thier lips for them to catch their breath. Hyukjae immediately hugged Donghae while smiling widely.

 

"Hae... My Hae... I really love you. I really really love you"

 

"I love you too Hyukkie. I'm ready now to be your girlfriend. I'm not scared anymore because now I'm ready to feel the happiness and the pain. The only thing that I'm affraid is to Loose you. I love you so much Hyukkie"

 

"REALLY HAE?! You didn't know how HAPPY I am right now. I love you more Hae, I love you"

 

"Thank you Hyukkie that you wait for me. Thank y... mmggghhh....."

 

Donghae didn't gave the chance to complete her words because Hyukjae kissed her lips again and this time it is more passionate than the first one. Both of them smile between thier kisses and after that they hug each other tightly.

 

"I will forever LOVE YOU MY HAE!!"

Hyukjae said to Donghae.....

 

**********************

So How's the Confession?? hehehe XD I hope you like this >.< 

GUYS PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT TT.TT Well, thank you for those who messaged me but PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENT :) PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU LIKE THIS OR NOT .. Suupper Thank you ^^

 

AGAIN PLEASE SUBSCRIBE, UPVOTE AND COMMENT IF YOU LIKE THIS STORY ^^ THANK YOU SO MUCH!!