Love Story

Let Me Be Your Prince

 

It’s been a 1 week since Sungmin and Jongwoon back to the palace and Siwon too… Everyone noticed Donghae’s changing mood and most of them didn’t know what happen especially to her parents… Donghae tried to consult her mother to have some advice how to handle her situation but every time she wants to talk about it her father always interrupt them…

 

 

DONGHAE POV

 

 

Almost 1 week of thinking and thinking… AISH!! Why I can’t find any answer to my situation right now? I’m trying my best to consult to my mother but Dad always there to interrupt us. I’m too shy for my Dad because I know he will just tease me and make me cry…

 

 

“Bada what if one day I will fall in love with him? Is my heart ready to love again? If Yes I hope we will be until the end. I don’t want to get hurt again”

 

 

“Baby…. Are you okay?”

OMG!! I’m too shock when I heard Mom’s voice… She heard it right? Then it’s okay I want to have some advice from her and this is the right time because Dad is busy doing other stuff.

 

 

“Mom!! You scared me!!”

 

 

“Your door is open so I went in to check what’s happening inside but it seems that you have a problem… What is it?”

 

 

“Mom there’s two people that confessed to me last week but I told the one person that I only love him as my brother”

 

 

“and how about the other one?”

 

 

“I don’t know… He’s so special for me that I’m scared if I will reject him… My heart beats fast again Mom the time that he confessed his true feelings for me… I know there is a possibility that I will fall in love with him but I’m so scared Mom… I hate break ups!”

 

 

“Baby set aside that (scary) feeling… How will you know if you will not try, right? I must see that man first so that I can make sure that he will never hurt your feelings”

 

 

“Really MOM? Thank you so much… You’re the best Mom in the world!! Dad is so lucky to have you but….. Mom….. who is your first love?”

 

 

“BWO (what)? Igosun musun ttusimnikka? (What do you mean)”

 

 

“Mom I want to know your love story with Dad… Every time Dad wants to share your love story you always kick his and death glare so I think it’s better that you’ll be the one who will tell it”

 

 

“OMO my baby…. Are you interested?”

 

 

“Super MOM!! I want to know it… Jebal?”

 

 

*FLASHBACK*

SUNGMIN POV

 

 

It was all started when we are freshmen high school… 1st day of school is quiet exciting for us (Ryeowook) but when we are walking at the Myongji University corridor we saw 2 guys practicing at the practice room…  They have angelic voices that it’s like we’re listening to the angels’ voice… We are so impressed on what they did especially for Ryeowook…

 

 

“Sungmin, you saw that man? He looks weird but his voice is so awesome!! I want to hear it every day… OMG he’s so handsome, right?”

 

 

“Look who’s falling in love?! Love at first sight, right?”

 

 

“Hey stop that!... I’m his number 1 fan now!!”

This is the first time that I saw her blush and giggle… on the onther hand I like the one guy too… His voice gives him more charisma… He’s so perfect for a first time seeing him…

 

 

“Sungmin? Did that guy made you fall in love too?”

 

 

“What? NO! Let’s go now we will be late if we still standby here”

 

 

After a few minutes sitting on our chair most of our classmates came to us to greet for they know that we are came from a Royal family… It’s not hard for both of us to entertain them because they’re so good and nice… But my full attention turned to the 2 guys entering the room…

 

“SUNGMIN!! SUNGMIN!! They are the 2 boys that we saw at the practice room”

Ryeowook start to squeeze my hand and shake my body

 

 

“Hello Princess”

The 2 boys greeted us and started to smile…

*

*

*

After our first day met we are starting to know each other… The weird one is Jongwoon or also known as Yesung and the other one is Kyuhyun… After they heard that we love their voices they told us to visit them every day at the practice room”

 

 

Weeks and months are already passed and our friendship is getting stronger… We are always together in break time, in our vacant time and every time they have some practice… I and Ryeowook entered to a Music club wherein I much prefer to learn more about playing instruments and Ryeowook chose to learn more on singing techniques… Yesung and Kyuhyun are come from a Musician family that is why they are so talented…

 

 

Little by little I already know Kyuhyun’s personality… He loves to troll everyone, he love to tease Ryeowook and Yesung but I’m getting confuse… I don’t know why he cares for me so much most especially when I’m tired practicing Martial Arts… He always massaged my hands, my neck, my arms and feet… He is so SWEET … Also, Kyuhyun has an older sister named Ahra she is so pretty and his mother too… He came from beautiful genes and they are so happy when they met me… Kyuhyun love his family so much and I’m happy seeing them happy too…..

 

 

“So you’re Kyuhyun?”

Mom asked him happily. I know Mom love that guy because if not she will never entertain him….

 

 

“Kyuhyun I know you are a good friend of my daughter... So please protect her since all the day you’re together… I trust you so don’t give me a reason to get mad at you”

Dad did a favor to Kyuhyun that made me shock… I don’t know why dad said this to him but I think he wants Kyuhyun to be my boyfriend.

 

 

One day chit-chatting with my parents and I’m getting confused on what my parents told to him… Every time he smile my concentration breaks!! Yes! I’m getting attracted to him since the day I realized that he care for me so much… When we’re in public places Kyuhyun’s affection is not that much because he know that I’m so shy for that but when we’re together with Ryeowook and Yesung he’s so sweet as in super sweet! He loves to touch my hands and back hugging me… Actually I really that kind of skinship…

*

*

*

*

UNTIL NOVEMBER 4

Ryeowook and Yesung told us that they are now in a relationship… We are so happy for both of them and starting that day I wished that one guy will court me too… Every time I saw their lovey dovey I’m getting envy and because of that Kyuhyun always there at my side to comfort me….

*

*

*

UNTIL JULY 13

This is one of my best days ever!! After how many months of courtship… Kyuhyun and I are officially in a relationship… I’m happy that Kyuhyun is my boyfriend though sometimes I need to get his attention over his video games but its okay because I love to revenge too… Mom and Dad are proud for both of us, they even called as KyuMin coupe because at first they already predict that someday we will become a real couple…

 

 

Having a relationship is like riding a roller coaster many challenges but both of us survive it… Sometimes I and Ryeowook cry because of them….

*

*

*

*

*

AFTER 5 YEARS………………

July 13…….. Kyuhyun and I get married… Everyone agree to our sudden marriage so it’s not that hard to plan…. Best day happened to my life and I will never regret it,,,,,

 

Also, Ryeowook and Yesung get married too on November 04…

Though we’re ahead of moths they’re still the one who had a first baby and that is Hyukjae or also known as Eunhyuk but when my cute aegi Donghae born my life became more colorful and meaningful…. After 2 years Ryeowook born another baby boy named Siwon which is the favorite dongsaeng of Donghae…..

 

 

And in our whole life our family will always be together (West and East Family)…. No one can beat our friendship, and our sweetest love story…..

 

 

*END OF FLASHBACK*