This is the TRUTH

Let Me Be Your Prince

 

Siwon POV

 

 

This is the right time to confess my feelings to noona. I’m all ready and I hope she will not get mad at me. I know hyung loves her too but I love her. Whatever decision she will made I will accept it no matter what happened. OH GOD give me some strength to do this……

 

 

“Noona can we talk?”

I saw noona in the living room playing with her pet Bada… She loves Bada so much and I love seeing her like that…

 

 

“Ohh why Siwon-ssi?”

 

 

“I have something to tell… Can we talk? Just two of us?”

 

 

“What if I don’t want?”

 

 

“noona”

 

 

“Oh come on stop doing aegyo it doesn’t suit you… Okay what do you want?”

 

 

I grab her wrist and we go to their garden where there is no one around except from us.

 

 

“Siwon? Why you brought me here? Is there something wrong?”

 

 

“Noona I know after I will say this you will get disappointed at me… I know there is a chance that you will get mad at me… But I hope that you will still listen to me and I also hope that you will accept me”

 

 

“Hey! Hey! What are you talking about?”

 

 

“I like you, ani I really really like you”

 

 

“YAH!!! Ottoke? Wae?”

 

 

“Mianheyo noona… Its just one day I realized that I like you… are you mad at me?”

 

 

“No I’m not… but why? Why you choose to like me? I love you as my own brother and that’s it”

 

 

“But noona…. Is there no chance that you will like me? Not as your brother?”

 

 

“Siwonnie listen to noona… For me, you’re my brother and I didn’t thought that one day you will fall in love with me… It’s better to stay our friendship like this… I don’t want to lose this precious friendship and I hope you will understand me… It doesn’t mean that I didn’t love you… it only means that I really treasure you and I don’t want to sacrifice this friendship for the relationship that one day it will all disappear… arrachi?”

 

 

“But… How about my feelings for you?”

 

 

“The try to learn how to love me as your noona and nothing else… I know one day you will find someone that is better than me… Just try to look around and don’t focus all your attention at me… I know what you feel Siwon and now it hurts me that I don’t know how can I help you”

 

 

“Mianheyo noona… I hope I didn’t disappoint you”

 

 

“Of course not you’re still my Siwon, neh? At least now I know already what happened to you… You know what I didn’t know why you’re so cold to your brother lately”

 

 

“ahhh! Don’t mind it noona”

 

 

“Why? I’m so worried for both of you… did you fight?”

 

 

“Anio”

 

 

“Don’t lie to me Siwon… I know you”

 

 

“It’s nothing noona so dot worry… I’m not mad at him and we didn’t fight”

 

 

“Oh come on! What do you want me to do just to tell the truth?”

 

 

“Okay, okay I will tell you but please don’t tell hyung about this… I don’t want him to get mad at me”

 

 

“You don’t want him to get mad at you but you’re the one who’s mad at him… Is that you? Or there are bad spirits inside your body?”

 

 

“Of course it’s me SIWON… Im just being like this lately”

 

 

“Why?”

 

 

“ahhh…. I hate him”

 

 

“Why? Why? And why?”

 

 

“Because when hyung knew my feelings for you he said that he will help me to confess to you and he’s so proud of me, that he’s so excited that one day we will become a couple but one day I found out that……”

 

 

“That….?”

 

 

“That he likes you…. That is the first time I saw Hyung like that”

 

 

“……”

 

 

“I thought hyung will help me but no he’s the reason why I hated him why I’m being so cold to him…. He doesn’t want to give up his feelings for you… Even to his own brother I thought HYung will give me a chance but he’s so aggressive and sincere for his feelings though he know that you still love your past, though he know that there is a possibility that you will reject him like what happened to his past… I’m worried to Hyung also because he’s a sensitive person like Mom… I think almost 1 week he stayed in his room and he doesn’t want to eat and to see us… He will just get out to his room at midnight just to eat so Mom always prepares him a food… He lose 5kg in just 1 week… haayyy I remembered how Mom cried so much”

 

 

“Really? He did that?”

 

 

“Yes he did that though he’s a strong man but on the other side he’s so sensitive too and so emotional, I’m sorry noona if I blurted it out I know Hyung must be the one who will do this but I’m too worried for him… If you don’t like him or if you treat him also as your brother please better to help him to stop falling in love with you”

 

 

“Yes I know that Siwon”

 

 

“Ashimnikka? You already know that hyung likes you?”

 

 

“Yes… He indirectly confess to me but after we go home Hyukjae proved to me that I’m the girl who’s his talking about”

 

 

“Ahhh… Though it’s hard for me to accept that you will only love me as your brother… I think I must help Hyung…. He’s been so nice to me so I must be nice to him too as an exchange”

 

 

“Don’t worry saeng I already told him what’s on my mind… If we are really meant for each other there will always be a perfect time for that”

 

 

“But there’s a chance right?”

 

 

“hmmm… I think yes but I must figure it out first… Can you help me?”

 

 

“Of course noona… I will and thank you by the way for telling me the truth…. I will accept it with all my heart and I’m still happy for your decisions… I hope you will love my hyung too”

 

***********

Sorry for late update again I'm getting busy this days...

Sorry if there are some errors I have no time to double check it so forgive me hehehehe....

 

WELCOME TO MY EUNHAE WORLD MY NEW SUBSCRIBERS!!! THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING MY FANFICS :) THANK YOU FOR THE UPVOTES^^

DONT FORGET TO LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS... I REALLY NEED IT....

 

I think I'll need 5 comments before I post my new chapter here.... So guys give me some of your minutes to type hehehehe ...