I love him

Let Me Be Your Prince

(Heechul POV)

 

In Japan

 

"Hi Yeobu!!" I back hugged him while he's busy typing on his laptop

 

"hmmmm..."
 

 

"hhmmm only?!!! Yaaahhh Yeobu! Stop that first ... You're so busy these past few days..."

Hangeng honey you're so bad you didn't care of me... Because of my dissapointment I lie down on the bed then stare at the ceiling while humming a sad song. Aigooo... Poor me TT.TT 

 

"Honey.. Are you mad at me? I'm so sorry"

He wrapped his both arms on my waist while whispering those words in my ears. OMO!!! I can't resist my husband so much... 

 

"No I'm not mad yeobu. I'm just dissapointed because I feel that you didn't care for me"

 

"I care for you Honey. I really do, Trust me"

He said in a sincere tone after that he peck my cheeks repeatedly. So, I turned and look on his manly face then smile widely.

 

"Really? I love you Yeobu!!"

 

"I love you too Honey. Don't be mad okey? It hurts me"

 

"*shook my head* Aniyo. I'm not mad yeobu"

I wrapped my both arms on his nape then peck his lips happily. Omo!! I think I'm blushing. But after a minutes my phone suddenyl vibrate and ring.

 

"Aisshhh!!! What the hell is this!!!" I removed my hands on his nape then grab my phone and take a look who the hell is disturbing us..

 

"Donghae?" I whispered. Why she suddenly call?

 

"Who's that Honey?"

 

"It's our princess Donghae"

 

"ooohhh... Go on and answer her call I think it's important"

He said then peck my lips. I just nod and answer her call.

 

"Auntie!! I really need your help"

 

"Why my princess? What happened?"

 

"I think I'm ready to have a boy friend Auntie. And this time I'm sure that we will be forever. I truly love him Auntie and also same with him!!"

Omo!! My Princess finally realized that he really love Hyukjae *grins*

 

"You know what my Princess. I know that you really love him since then but you're just scared because you don't want to get hurt again. See? Now you already realized that you really want him, that you really love him."

 

"Yes Auntie!! I think I'm such a pabo princess for not realizing it. What will I do now Auntie?"

 

" *laugh* Yaaahh!! Why you're asking me such questions? Of course confess to him that you love him. And make him promise that he will never leave you or else I will knock him down *chuckle* I'm just joking with my threat but seriously my princess go on and follow your heart. Don't let others get him because in the end you will sacrifice"

 

"Really Auntie? Thank you so much Auntie!! You really helped me a lot!"

 

"No problem with that my princess. All I want to see is your big smile while you're with your beloved man"

 

"I love you Auntie! And ohhh I missed Uncle Hangeng too.."

 

"We love you more my princess. Please say Hi to your Eomma and Appa for us, arachi?"

 

"Nae Auntie!!! hmmm.. Auntie?"

 

"Yes?"

 

"When you will be having a child? *laugh so hard* I really want to have a niece or a nephew"

As in WHAT?! DONGHAE!!!! You're so arghhhh Okey don't mind it :P

 

"Don't worry my princess. Soon we will have that. Maybe we can try to do it later? *evil laugh*"

 

"Waaahh!! Auntie you're so bad you're damaging my innocent mind *pout*"

 

"What's with that Innocent mind my princess? You will do it too soon *laugh more*"

 

"Yaaahhh!! Auntie !!!! Stop it!!! Okey I'll hung up now. Thank you for your time Auntie!! I love you"

 

"Why? *laugh* Okey! Okey! Good bye my princess. See you again soon. I love you more"

Donghae never failed to make me smile.. Aigoo!! Sungmin and Kyuhyun are so lucky..

 

"Done with the conversation, honey?"

I looked at Hangeng and nod happily.

 

"Ohhh yes yeobu!"

 

"So what's the probem with our beloved princess?"

 

"Well, she she just told me that she really love Hyukjae and she's willing to be his girlfriend. *chuckle*"

 

"aaahh so that's why? I'm happy that he totally realized it! I thought she will be forever keeped that in her heart"

 

"Well, I'm sure that she's just scared that one day she will hurt again. But now let's support her decision"

 

"Hmmmm.. Yes"

I hugged my husband tightly then stare on his handsome face.

 

"Yeobu. You know what Donghae also told me that she want to have a niece or nephew from us *giggle so much* "

 

"Ohhhh really? *laugh* she's so funny princess"

 

"FUNNY PRINCESS??!!! Yaaahh!! Why you don't want it *pout deeply*"

 

"I'm just joking my honey..."

After that he caress my hair gently, kiss my forehead then my cheeks then my nose and my lips... and *smile widely* well I don't want to tell it anymore!! :P *laugh* 

 

 

--------------------

Hellooooo !! I'm BACK!!!! Soorryyy for keep you waiting :)) I hope you will still support this story!!! Also, Sorry for some type error I just proofread this once :)

At last!!! EUNHAE LOVE STORY SOON .... wieeeee!!!

I will update this story every Monday and Friday ^^

PLEASE COMMENT, UPVOTE AND SUBSCRIBE MY STORY !!

I really need to hear your advices and suggestions ^^ *throw hearts to everyone*