Let me be your Prince (Chapter 33)

Let Me Be Your Prince

(THIRD PERSON POV)

 

"Hey Hyung! Congratulations! I heard a good news about you and Donghae noona"

Siwon greeted his brother when he saw him entering his room. Siwon is so happy for both of them but he can't hide the fact the his heart feels the pain.

 

"Thank you Siwonie! Thanks to you" Hyukjae smiled at him while patting his shoulder.

 

"And Hyung remember don't dare to hurt Donghae noona or else I will get her from you whether you like it or not. tsss"

 

"ooowwww.." hyukjae lips formed an O-shape after he heard what his saeng said. "Don't worry saeng I will take care of her and I will love her with all my heart and life" Hyukjae nod seriously then Siwon smile at him. A smile that sign of relief. He knows that his hyung love his noona so much and he knows that they will never be apart again.

*

*

*

(Donghae POV)

 

"Goooodd Mooorrrning Moooommm!!! Daaaaadddd!!! Wake up!"

Donghae entered the room of her Mom and Dad happily then crawled on their bed. She lay down between her parents and start to poke their cheeks.

 

"hmmmm... Why my princess?"

Kyuhyun murmured still eyes closed.

 

"Nothing Dad I just want to wake you up and Mom"

Donghae giggled like a child then Kyuhyun gave her child a smile. While Sungmin is still asleep and didn't noticed the presence of her daughter.

 

"But it's too early in the Morning my princess, well, it's a miracle that you wake up too early huh? Why? Excited to see your Prince?"

Kyuhyun finally wake up, he rubbed his both eyes then stretch his both arms.

 

"Dad! You're so.... bully *pout* Actually I don't know why I woke up too early. And.... and about Hyukkie? It's nothing about him Dad. Stop teasing me"

 

" *laugh* I'm not teasing you my princess I'm just telling the truth"

Kyuhyun laugh and laugh while Donghae pout deeply while staring to her father. Afterwards, she look at her Mom and poke his cheeks more.

 

"Mom! Mom! Wake up! Dad is teasing me here"

Donghae whispered on her mother. 

 

"hmmmmm"

Sungmin moaned.

 

"Aish!! Mom!! Oh please wake up!"

 

After a minute Sungmin rubbed her eyes cutely that's why Kyuhyun smile brightly then whispered "Such a Cute wife" but Donghae heard it and giggle. When Sungmin's eyes are all opened she's so shock when she saw her daughter besides her smiling like a child and doing an aegyo.

 

"Pri-Princess? Why are you here?"

 

"I'm here to be your alarm clock Mom. *chuckle* Seriously you sleep like an oil!"

 

"Omo!! I'm sorry my princess. But why you woke up too early?"

 

"shhhh... Cut that sentence Mom! Dad already asked me like that. pffff.. HAHAHAHA!"

Kyuhyun and Sungmin stare at their daughter and by that Sungmin start to tickle Donghae's side while Kyuhyun helping his wife.

 

"M-Mom.. D-Dad S-stop it! HAHAHAHAAHA!!"

Donghae catch her breath when her Mom and Dad already stop.

 

"Can we take our breakfast now? I'm hungry *pout*"

 

"No problem my princess. Mom and Dad will clean up first okey? Then after that we will eat"

Kyuhyun stand up then hold Sungmin's hand while entering the bathroom leaving Donghae alone in their room.

 

"aaaahhh! Mom. Dad make it fast okey? Don't do anything there! Just wash up"

Donghae said in a loud voice then there is a loud laugh inside the bathroom.

*

*

*

(Hyukjae POV)

 

"Mom, Dad that is sooo Real! Me and Donghae are now official"

I proudly say to my Mother and Father. I'm so happy right now the fact that my beloved Donghae is already and officially my girlfriend. Actually I really can't sleep last night because all night I'm thinking of her. I can't believe it! But of course I must believe it!! I really must *grins*

 

"We believe in you my son. Don't worry we are all happy to hear that news. We will support both of you. Be sure to make her happy, understand?"

Dad patted my shoulder while smiling at me. Yes! It's a relief that we are legal to our both parents. Well, they really want this! So it's not a surprise for both of us.

 

After I talked to my parents I grab my phone and start to call Hee Yeon.

 

"Yoboseyo?"

 

"Annyeong Hee Yeon-ssi. I have something important to tell you"

 

"Ohh what is it?"

 

"Donghae is officially my girlfriend now. As in she finally accepts my Heart!!"

 

"Wow! I'm happy for both of you. Well, better to take care of her. Congratulations anyway"

 

"Thank you Hee Yeon. Okey I'll hung up now. Take care too"

 

"Hmmm.. You too with your beloved yeoja chingu"

 

I already hung up the call and texted Hae

 

From: Beloved Hyukkie Baby

To: My Princess Donghae baby

 

Hi Hae baby :) I'll pick you up later at the evening :) See you soon my princess. I love you :-*

 

(Third Person POV)

 

"Yes that's right. I'll command you to follow her, Lee Donghae. Report to me everything she will do and ohhh I think it will be more challenging if you will have some fun on her. hahaha! I'll trust you Ethan! I really do"

 

"Yes Master! I'll promise that I will do whatever you want"

 

**********************************************

 

Sorry for one day late update ^^ Again thank you everyone :)) MWAAHH!!!! :-*

COMMENTS, SUBSCRIBE AND UPVOTE please my beloved readers ^^ Also Hi to all my Silent readers :))