Apologize

Let Me Be Your Prince

 

SUNGMIN POV

 

"What happened to my daugther?? What's wrong with that Fairytale concept?? I don't know why she turned like that!! What did i've done wrong??" So many questions came up in my mind and I don't know what will be the answers. This is the first time that Donghae treated me like this. I was so shocked and hurt that almost my heart skipped a beat. I don't know how to stay calm because I'm afraid that my daughter will hate me starting this day.

 

"PABO SUNGMIN!! PAAABBBOOOO!!! You're the very worst mother in the whole World! You didn't know that your daughter hate that ing concept.. I'm not aware what will be her reaction/feelings... I'm such a selfish mother all I want is my happiness... TT__TT

 

"......................................"

 

But that is only a suggestion? Hhhhaaaaaaaayyyyyyy..... I'm a bit dissapointed of what she did,, yes,, I know that she have a evil side like her father... But... shouting in front of me is a serious matter.. I thought my daughter transformed into a monster lately...

 

I was crying so hard when Donghae left me in her room. I want to follow her to know what is the problem but I can't... I'm stock to my place.. I want to move my feet and run but I can't I'm so weak now and all I can do is to lay on her bed.

 

I am now facing the blue ceiling of my baby's room thinking and thinking all over again. I'm tired of crying so much. I think Kyuhyun will not like it but I have no choice it happened. I hope Donghae will explained all of this I want to hear her side .. I know, my daughter suffer a lot now but I don't even know what it is.. Haaaayy *sigh*.. I closed my eyes and suddenly everything turns black....

 

KYUHYUN POV

 

I'm on my way to our room when suddenly I heard Donghae's shout and a loud "THUG" of the door. I don't know what's happening now between them. But I'm sure this is a serious matter.. I immediately go to Donghae's room when........

 

"I saw my Wife lying on Donghae's bed while sleeping and almost I heard her sobs. I know she cried so much and it hurts me .. I don't want to see her and my daughter crying because it hurts me so much. I want to cry too, but I can't.. I need to talk to them because honestly I don't know what's going on now."

 

I sit beside the sleeping beauty Sungmin. I wipe all her tears and give her a kiss. Suddenly.. She woke up ...

 

"Hi babe! What happened to you? Any serious problem?" I asked without no pause...

 

"Ahm.. Its just .... Its just .... *sobs* I don't know why Donghae turned like that .. I dont even recognized her .. I hope she's not that mad at me .. By the way, why you're here? I thought you're busy with your other stuff." I know Sungmin didn't want to discussed what happened to them.. So I just ignore it but later I need to talk to my daughter.

 

"Ahhh! yeh! I already finished it .. So I decided to go to our room when suddenly I heard a shout.. But I think we should not talk this anymore.. I will just ask her so that everything will be fine now.. okey? Don't cry now babe ! You know how much I hurt seeing you like that.. I want to punch the wall to release the pain but I know you don't want it.. So please take a smile now" I know that smile is a fake smile but its okey for me, just to see that smile relieved my stress...

 

 

DONGHAE POV

 

 

After 2 hours staying in that dark room. I already go back to my room.. Just thinking how to apologize to my parents especially to my mom. I'm such a PABO! I must promise to them that I will not do it again.. I must be a good daughter not bad (well, sometimes I love to tease)... After thinking almost 30 minutes I decided to go to their room...

 

*knock* *knock*

 

I entered their room and I was so nervous because their both eyes are now staring at me.. I bowed down and sit on the chair beside their bed where they are now lying. 

 

"aaahhmm... Mom.... Dad  ..... I must have something to tell you ... Regarding what happened lately...."

 

"............."

 

"Im sorry mom,, I'm really really sorry.. I didnt mean anything.... I know what I've done is not right.. I'm such a PABO child .. I'm really sorry".. Oh-no!! My tears are starting to fall again ... TT__TT

 

Im surprised that my mom hugged me and my dad as well .. Now I feel relief .. I thought they are mad at me .. But I'm wrong .. Yeah ! Parents are so good and kind .. Though we did something wrong they are still there to forgive us.. And because of this I promised to them that I will never do that again ...

 

END POV

 

 

======

Chapter 3 updated!~ Whoaa.. Thank you for all who support my fanfics .. my very first subscribers and readers .. I will treasure it guys :) but please I need your comments .. It will help me more to continue this story .... :) And if you love this story you can subscribe anytime you want :) thank you so much ...

 

Lesson for this chapter:

"Parents are parents they are willing to accept our fault if we sincerely apologize to them. That is how much our parents love us"