Misunderstanding

Let Me Be Your Prince

 

SUNGMIN POV

 

 

“Are you sure honey? You don’t want Donghae to come with us in our business trip? Why you suddenly become like that? Donghae always come to me and cry… She said, APPA DIDN’T LOVE ME… Aish! She is your child Kyuhyun!!! Always remember that!!!”

I’m so disappointed to Kyuhyun right now… He’s not like that when Donghae’s still 17… Is there something wrong with him?

 

 

“Babe, why did you always spoil your daughter? She’s now 18… She must know how to act as 18 years old not like a 5 years old…”

Kyuhyun’s mad at me, he’s even shouting at me... This is the first time we fight like this… and it hurts me so much…

 

 

“You know how much I love her … I don’t want her to be alone, because for your information… Donghae is scared being alone… You must know that because your father… Why in our past business trip we always allow her to come with us, why you can’t do it again now?”

I want to cry but instead of crying I close my eyes and turned back… I don’t want to see his face while having this fight…….

 

 

“YES! I know that Donghae is scared being alone but please understand my decision. You don’t even understand why I’m doing like this”

 

 

“Well, you’re the one who didn’t understand me… You’re the one who didn’t understand Donghae’s feeling… You know what if I’m not important in that business trip I will just stay here together with her…”

My tears start to fall on my face… I can’t control it; this hurts me so much…

 

 

“Listen babe, please face me… I will explain everything”

Kyuhyun touch my both shoulders and try to turn me so that I can face him… but I don’t want to face him… I want to cry on my own without his comfort but of course Kyuhyun is a male he has more strength than mine… So when I already facing him I just stare at the floor and let my tears fall…..

 

 

“I don’t want to look at you right now… I’m sorry Kyuhyun… Just say it I will listen”

 

 

“No babe!! Look at me… I want to wipe your tears… please don’t cry… You know it hurts me every time I see you crying… I didn’t mean it…”

 

 

“I don’t care… Why you hurt by the way?? Hahahaha (fake laugh) are you kidding? Well I’m not interested… Say what you want to say so that I can get out now…”

 

 

“Babe please don’t get mad at me… I will explain everything, but please look at me…”

 

“So, I’m the one that getting mad now?! Oh poor Kyuhyun don’t said that because you are the one who’s shouting here”

He touches my face so that I can directly look at him… Well, even though I’m acting like this I still love him… So I obey him…

 

 

“Now tell me… Don’t mind my tears… just tell all you want to say so that this will end”

 

 

“Babe… I’m only doing this for the sake of our daughter because I want her to be independent… She’s now 18 as what I’ve said… Not all the times we are there for her. YES! She’s so childish but of course now she must know the limitations not all the times she can act like that… She’s not a child anymore, she’s a teen ager now… Stop treating her as a child because when the time will come we will getting older and she need to stand all alone… Did you get my point babe? That is why I’m like that to her because I want her to learn not to spoil… I hope now you understand what I’m saying for”

 

 

After I hear all his explanation… Some thoughts slap my mind… Yeah! He’s correct… I’m just too scared for my daughter because seeing her crying hurts me too much… She is my child and all I want to see is her angelic smile… After realizing this… I hug Kyuhyun tightly I don’t want him to get mad at me… Yes! I’m so PABO for not thinking that but I think Kyuhyun must explain this too to Donghae so that she can understand why her appa is doing those things for her…

 

 

“I’m sorry honey… I didn’t even think that because I’m so sad when Donghae’s crying so much… Please understand me too why I’m doing those things to her but I promise I will not let her spoil again… And I have some favor….. Please explain this all to her too… I hope she can understand it…”

 

 

“I’m not mad at you babe… Actually I’m the one who scared to you because I know I disappointed you… You didn’t call me Honey by the way, thus, you call me by my name. You know what I’m just pretending that I’m strong but actually I’m so nervous… Don’t worry I will be the one to tell this to Donghae… I will explain all to her…. I hope she will understand it….”

 

 

“Thank you very much Honey! Hhmmm… I think Donghae is in her room now… You can go now so that you can talk to her… Always remember don’t shout at her I will really get mad at you if you will do that.”

I smiled at Kyuhyun and after that he left the room and go to the room of our daughter… Haayyy… I hope Donghae will understand it too… My precious princess is not  a baby anymore Sungmin please always remember that…

 

 

 

-------------------------------------

Hello everyone ^^ Again thank you for all my readers and my subscribers! and lastly 

to your comments and suggestions... It gives me inspiration to write each chapter !! YEAH *clap* *clap*

 

OH DONGHAE!! You need to mature now... YEAH!! next chapter..... *still thinking* keke ^^