Good Friends

Let Me Be Your Prince

 

DONGHAE POV

 

 

"Wow!! You're so close to each other, right? Are you real brothers?"

I ask both of them. They are like Siwon and Hyukjae... haaayyy... I really miss them...

 

 

"hahahaha.... Really noona? We're like brothers?! Ohh!! Poor Henry if that (pointing Kibum) will be my brother"

 

 

"Ohh!! Me too.... I really don't want.... I HATE YOU HENRY-SSI"

 

 

"I LOVE YOU TOO HYUNG"

 

 

"Omo so cute!! hahaha... I just ask one question but it ended up in a cute fight *hahahaha* It's like I'm watching a drama"

 

 

This is my first day of class ended... I told all of this to my Mom and Dad and they are so happy and proud of me... Mom think that I will do nothing to my first day class but the opposite happened... Because of this they told me to invite them to visit the palace, they are very interested with my new friends *hehehe* I really love my PARENTS!

 

 

"Mom and Dad this is my new best friends Kim Kibum and Henry Lau... They are the 2 boys that I'm talking about... They are so kind, talented, humble, polite, and the "CAMPUS CRUSH *hahaha*"

I introduce them to my parents... Both of them gets shy because of praising them so much *hahaha* So cute!!

 

 

"Annyong Queen Sungmin and King Kyuhyun"

Both of them chorusly greet my parents and bowed 90 degree and because of that me, my dad and mom laugh at them.... They are so cute (^__^)

 

*********************

 

Everyday they accompany me... Wherein most of the girls get envy... hmmmm. Some of the girls are so mean, so sometimes they will stare at me so angrily... I'm so scared but because I have my evil side I'm always having a plan for that mean girls and it always ended up for them to say sorry for me *hahaha* They don't know who am I actually while Kibum and Henry just laugh for what I always did......

*

*

*

*

*

*

It's almost a year since we've known each other and everyday we've been together our friendship gets stronger and tighter... Little by little we know what we wants, our weaknesses, our talents and many more... Sometimes if they will have some performance they both ask me to come and because my Mom and Dad trusted them they are always allowing me... I really enjoyed watching their performance because I see them enjoying... Also in our school, everytime we have a special event we are always performing to everyone... We sing and dance while Henry played his instruments too.... Everyone always giving us a standing ovation and it always makes me cry because of Joy...

 

 

But in friendship we also encountered misunderstanding... Sometimes in just a simple problem Me and Kibum ended up in a fight but thanks to Henry because he always comforting me... Henry is so scared if I will get mad at him so he's always aware on what he say and what he act... He don't want me to get dissapointed.. One week is the longest day that me and Kibum didn't talk to each other but of course in friendship we must know how to forgive each other....

 

 

"Cutie Hae.... I'm sorry please forgive me"

This is what Kibum always say if he wants to end up our fight and he always give me a nemo plushie, stuff toys, pillows and many more that it almost made my room crowded... Of course it will always ended up in a forgiveness... Actually I don't want to have any fights between Henry and Kibum because they are my best friends...

 

 

Also if we feel sadness we always comforting each other... We don't want to see each other being hurt and cry but all of us have a freedom to cry so that it can helps to lessen the pain....

 

 

"(crying) I want *sobs* to be alone *sobs* first"

I'm always the one that cry so much... I'm so emotional as what my parents say, I'm so emotional as what my best friends say... but that is me and this is my weakness...

 

 

"ssshhhh.... Noona don't cry... We're here to support you, to comfort you but please don't cry... It hurts me so much... Everytime you cry I want to cry too"

 

 

"Yes... Henry is right everytime you cry our heart hurts too... Okay to ease that pain you want us to sing for you?"

 

 

Yes!! That's right they are always sing a song for me to lessen my burden and because of their wonderful voices it always makes me happy and forget such problems... I'm so glad that they are always there for me....

*

*

*

*

Han River is our favorite place... We are always there if we have our free time... Actually in one particular place in Han River is ours *hahaha* just kidding..... Becuase if we are at Han River some people that are there too know that in one particular part of that is our place (where we always spend our time) We love watching a fireworks display every evening... Sometimes we have our picnic there, sometimes we have a small show there... All the crazy things that are possible to happen are all happen and it always ended in a laugh that some people there will join laughing too...

 

 

But one day after the debut of Kim Kibum I realize something and that is I'm slowly falling in love with him... Actually I really don't know what is this feeling that I almost spend a months thinking and realizing that I love him but I don't know if Kibum too... Everytime he's with another girl it feels like my mind wants to push that girl on the other side... But of course I must understand that situation because he's a trainee and now he already debuted many things/projects will come to him and the most thing is that he will have his leading girl in every drama ....

 

 

I don't want this to be notice by Kibum nor Henry... But I don't know! It seems like my heart wants to burst just to confess for him... But YAAH!!! It sounds bad that the girl will be the one who will do the first move.... I will wait for the day to hear Kibum's confess... YES!! I'm like an obsessed princess, being a selfish that actually I didn't own him....

 

 

*AFTER 2 YEARS*

 

 

KIBUM POV

 

 

"Cutie HAE!!! Are yo free later?"

Vacation is now started and in the next school year we are now Juniors and Henry is a Sophomore... The time is so fast so I must treasure it like now that I have a lot of projects though it's so tired but I must take it for the sake of my future....

 

 

"WHY? Actually I'm bored here"

 

 

"So it means your free later?"

 

 

"PABO BUMMIE!!! You're a smart person but you didn;t know how to analize!!"

 

 

"OMO ! I just want to confirm *hahaha*"

 

 

"Of course I am"

 

 

"So, Henry will go to your palace later and he will accompany you to go here in HAN RIVER exactly at the place where we standing right now at exact 7 pm.... I hope you will come"

 

 

"hmmm... WHY?"

 

 

"Just a surprise"

I smile at her and bring her home...

 

 

*7 pm*

 

DONGHAE POV

 

 

Henry is standing at our living room .... YEAH!! Kibum told me earlier that Henry will go here so I already dressed up myself and prepare for that surprise....

 

 

When we already arrived at Han River the place is so dark and suddenly Henry dissapear... I'm scared in the dark.... A small tears formed in my eyes I really don't want dark places... But when I already standing at our place a Beautiful lights are .... I saw Kibum standing beside the wide table with a lot of foods and desserts while Henry grab my hands and again accompany me to Kibum's side... WOW!! This is his surprise... I can't believe this it's like I'm having my own fairytales.... 

 

 

Kibum lend his hand for me and help me to sit down to other side of the table... I remained speechless and smile like I'm in heaven while Kibum is so nervous. I felt his hands are trembling I'm so worried for him but he just tell me that he's okay and sit to the other side of the table... We enjoy eating the delicious food but...... but I'm so shocked and surprise when he knelt down at my front and held my right hand...

 

 

"Cutie DONGHAE! I know our friendship is so important for us but please give me a chance to enter inside your heart... I love you LEE DONGHAE! Can you be my girlfriend?"

 

After he confessed his feelings a fireworks dispaly appeared in the sky so beautiful.... one of the fireworks has a message and that is "I LOVE YOU DONGHAE"

 

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED....

 

 

 

*****************************

Hello there!!! So this is the part 2 and maybe on the next day I can update the part 3 .... 

THis chapter is for ichathoriqlover ... 

What do you think guys?? Does it works well or not???

I prefer to narrate this chapter so that you will understand well their friendship.. And Of course I don't want to write this chapter so long again like the past chapter hehehe *lazy author*

 

 

BY THE WAY WELCOME TO MY NEW SUBSCRIBERS!!

sagigirl94 and mommy49

ENJOY READING :)

 

 

kyuminAddict-ELF - HOW ABOUT THIS CHAPTER?? sTILL MADE YOU GIGLED OR NOT? AHAHAHA...

ichathoriqlover - WOW!! thank you for your wonderful comments!! Actually this chapter is for you :) You made me inspired more.... kamsahamnida!!!

 

 

I'M OPEN FOR ALL THE NEW SUBSCRIBERS!!!