First Date

Let Me Be Your Prince

DONGHAE POV


 


 

This is my 4th day in the West Palace… haaayyy… Why everything happened so fast? I don’t want to leave this palace because I’m having fun with Hyukjae and Siwon. But wait, I remembered one thing!! What happened last night? I’m too curious why he said “I’M SORRY”? Does he did something wrong with me? I think there’s none…


 


 

*RRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGG*

Suddenly the alarm clock rang. I’m so shocked that I almost fell to my bed… AAIISSH!! Why I woke up so early and start daydreaming? That I didn’t notice the time, PABO Donghae it’s too early to become too idiot…


 


 

“GOOD MORNING!”

I greeted everyone while entering the dining room… They all greet me back and smiled at me but I notice Siwon and Hyukjae… They both offered me the vacant sit beside them.


 


 

“Ah!! Thank you Hyukjae”

After I seated beside Hyukjae I noticed the death glare of Siwon to Hyukjae. The religious one became evil now?! Did I influence him?


 


 

“Is there something wrong?”

I ask both of them…


 

“Yes” Siwon replied

“None” Hyukjae replied


 


 

“hmmmm?” I made a confuse face so that they will tell me what’s happening right now.


 


 

“Hey hey hey! Let’s eat now!”

Uncle breaks the awkwardness and we eat so silent. This was so different in past few days. I’m too worried now.


 


 

After we eat Hyukjae grab my wrist and we go to my room. He locked the door and face me seriously… Hey!! What’s happening right now!!


 


 

“Why Hyukjae? Is there something wrong? I know there is please tell me!”


 


 

“Can we go out? I mean like date?”


 


 

“Wh…what?? Why?”


 


 

“Hmmm… because tomorrow you will back to your palace so I’m just treasuring our time together and spend it wisely with you”


 


 

“You’re so weird huh… Uncle influenced you right? Hehe”


 


 

“I’m not joking here… Seriously will you take it or not?”


 


 

“Of course I will take it… It’s been a long time since my last date hehehe”


 


 

“and please I have one favor”


 


 

“What’s that?”


 


 

“Please forget Kibum now… please don’t say Kibum’s name starting this day… please…. It’s okay if you will still remain your friendship but please learn to move on and find someone”


 


 

“You’re totally weird Hyukjae”


 


 

“Please?”


 


 

“I get it!! You know what I’m moving on now… I think it’s time to open my heart again hmmm… for someone”


 


 

After my last word I see Hyukjae’s gummy smile again… Every time he’s smiling he look more handsome… This boy has his unique charisma…. Unexpectedly, he hug me and kiss my cheeks.


 


 

“ahahaha thank you Donghae… You’re blushing!! You must take a look at the mirror!”


 


 

“*pouty lips* hey you made me embarrassed!!”


 


 

“Prepare now okay? Exact 11 am we will go to all the places you want”


 


 

“Thank you”

I kiss Hyukjae too and yeah I succeed….


 


 

“OMO!!! You’re blushing too!! Hahaha you must take a look at the mirror!”


 


 

“Hey you’re teasing me again!”


 


 

*11am*


 

HYUKJAE POV


 


 

First date with her! I’m so excited! I don’t know how to explain how happy I am right now… but the most important thing is that Donghae is ready to love again… That is GREAT NEWS right?! I must be the one who will capture her heart.


 


 

“Donghae”

I knock the door and slowly opened it.


 


 

“Wow you look so beautiful!! I hope no one will interrupt our date”


 


 

“HEY! What are you talking about? You’re handsome too… It’s like you’re not a prince in that suit”


 


 

“You know what inside the palace I’m a prince but outside the palace I’m a normal person… I don’t want to spoil myself”


 


 

“Okay! Okay!.... Let’s go!!”

Donghae held my hands and smiled at me… Ohh! You made me fall in love all over again..

*

*

*


 

Our first destination is at her favorite Korean Restaurant… I know Kibum and Donghae have their own memories in all the places she wants to go but I will replace it more happier than her past.


 


 

“Wow this restaurant changes a lot huh!”


 


 

We eat happily… I’m the one who’s in charge in wiping the dirt on Donghae’s face while I’m eating my favorite strawberry cake… I’m happy seeing her smile and almost forgot her past.


 


 

“Are you happy?”


 


 

“Super happy Hyukjae…Is it okay for you to go to all my favorite places now?”


 


 

“Of course it’s okay for me and I will promise to have best memories in our entire destination”


 


 

“NOTED!! Me too!”


 


 

After we eat we proceed to our next destination which at the park. Our favorite place since we're child. I hope Donghae still remembered our memories here....


 


 

“Hey Hyukjae did you still remembered this place?”


 


 

“Of course the best memories happened to my life”


 


 

“WHAT? Why?”


 


 

“Because this is the place you've given me your first kiss on my cheeks.”


 


 

“hahaha because you comforted me... I'm crying on that day because we're missing”


 


 

“Right! We're missing but it's too late for us to notice that we're missing and we can't find them”


 


 

“But again thank you.”


 


 

We have a walk in the park, we ride on the couple bike that actually Donghae didn't notice that we're using a couple bike. We take some pictures in the beautiful venues, we visited our favorite place in the park which is the museum... When suddenly I feel a small hand touching my hand......


 


 

“Appa!”


 


 

We saw a cute baby girl and she called me Appa... Wow! So cute!! I take a sit in front of her to have some talk...


 


 

“Oh! Why baby? What's your name?”


 


 

“Appa!! Eomma!!”


 


 

The baby girl cried so that Donghae comfort and hug her, after that the baby girl smile again...


 


 

“Hi cutie baby! What's your name? Where are your parents?”

Donghae ask the baby girl... Wow I can't believe that Donghae can stop the baby from cry.


 


 

“Eomma”

I See! This baby girl can say Appa and Eomma only. I think she's 2 years old only or younger... Oh poor baby... I lift her and I tell the security guard that if someone will search for a baby girl just contact me so that we can bring her back to her real parents but as for now we are her parent keke...


 


 

Donghae decided to have some play woth her so before we play we buy an ice cream and I laugh on what the vendor told about us...


 


 

“Wow your baby is so cute! Just like her Mom and Dad”

*

*

*

We buy some balloons for the baby girl... We played and played until we're both tired and take some pictures with her. Yes! It's like a real family and I hope in the future I will still have Donghae. Haayyy This is one of my best day! I wish that the time will stop running....


 

After 1 hour the guard called me to tell that her parents are waiting for her. I feel kind of sadness because I will miss the baby girl... Before we return her to her parents she kiss both of us in our cheeks...


 


 

“Saranghae Eomma, Appa”


 


 

She's so cute that I didn't realize that she can say “SaranghaE” in both of us... Her parents recognized us and say thank you while bowed down... We just smile and bid our goodbye.


 


 

“Haayyy... I really love that baby girl I will miss her”

Donghae sigh and also I feel what she feels right now.


 


 

“Still I'm happy!! This is my first time to care a baby girl in a short period of time”


 


 

“Me too Hyukjae!! Thank you !! You've given me a beautiful memories”


 


 

TO BE CONTINUED....

 

*************************************************
Hello guys! I'm back :) Sorry for keep you waiting :)

I will update again the next chapter later... I don't want to keep you waiting again hehehe...

 

Full of Eunhae moments here and addition to that is the baby girl... oMO so cute !! hehehe... I'm so excited for that chapter!! XD LOL

 

 

Welcome to all my new subscribers!! Feel free to leave your comments.. Dont worry I'm a GOOD GIRL I will not bite you keke :D

highonkiwis, DannyJ, ayyudia, ehrytie, fatalcoffee, bcelestte