My Love My Kiss My Heart

Let Me Be Your Prince

 

*LAST PART OF FLASHBACK*

 

KIBUM POV

 

"Cutie Donghae... I know our friendship is so importannt but give me a chance to enter your heart... i love you LEE DONGHAE! Can you be my girlfriend?"

 

 

Love can conquer everything… Since I met Donghae she changes me a lot. All the things that I’m afraid of she’s there to support and help me and I’m so thankful to Henry too because he’s the reason why I met Donghae… In just 3 seconds I fall in love with her since the time we met… Now that I’m ready to level up our relationship I already confess my feelings for her…

 

 

“Cutie Donghae? Please answer my question… OW!! I’m getting nervous”

 

 

“Are you sure for your feelings?”

 

 

“Wh…why? Am I rejected?”

 

 

“Ah!! N…No I’m just curious why you suddenly became like that”

 

 

“My feeling for you is true and I’m sincere… Please answer me now”

 

 

“Ok…. Hmmmm…. I will take that as…”

 

 

“As?”

 

 

“N…..YES!!”

 

 

After I heard her sweet Yes… My heart beats like crazy… I don’t know how happy I am right now… OH GOD you can kill me now….

 

 

“Thank you very much Cutie Hae! I LOVE YOU”

 

 

“I love you too Bummie”

 

 

DONGHAE POV

 

 

It’s been a month since Kibum confess his feelings for me and now our relationship goes well and everyday when we’re each other, happiness fulfills my day…

 

 

Mom and Dad accepted our relationship because they know that Kibum will love, protect and make me happy everyday… They treat Kibum as their son-in-law especially my mother. I don’t know but Mom always assisting Kibum when he’s at the palace and left Dad alone at his office…. Hmmm…. Did Mom want Kibum too? Hahaha just kidding.

 

 

But the problem is I’m afraid to share this great news to Siwon and Hyukjae… I know they will be shock but I know they will also accept us… So I told Mom to tell this to Auntie Ryeowook and Uncle Jongwoon and I’m glad that they are happy for both of us…

 

 

Since I officially became the Girlfriend of Kibum this news already spread to all like a thunder and it almost 1 week that we’re featured in news… AISH!! Actually I’m scared I don’t want to expose in news but people always make a way to happen that… But Kibum is there for me… He always helps me when I encountered that… Kibum loves me so much and I’m very thankful that I have him...

 

 

Though he has his busy schedules he always has a time for us… Our dating place is always at the Han river where everything started in both of us…

 

 

“Jagi HAE!”

 

 

“hmm??”

 

 

“I love you”

 

 

“hmmm…. I love you too”

 

 

“Are you happy?”

 

 

“Of course… Very very happy!”

 

 

“Do you know what date is it now?”

 

 

“hmm… why? Is there any celebration?”

 

 

“WHAT?! Y…you don’t know?”

 

 

“hahaha just kidding… Tell me!! Tell me first!!”

 

 

“Happy 1st monthsary my LOVE”

 

 

“Happy 1st monthsary too my HEART

 

 

“Can I have my KISS now?”

Slowly, slowly Kibum’s head are moving near to me… I just closed my eyes and smile. Until his soft lips slowly touching mine… We kissed so sweetly without any aggressiveness but passionate kiss… This is our 1st kiss and eventually my 1st kiss… No one wants to stop this kiss but a few minutes our lips already disconnected to catch some air… After that we hug each other tightly…

 

 

“I want this to end up like a fairytales… Always have a happy ending”

The only word that come out to my mouth…

 

 

“Of course Jagiya… we will”

 

 

Kibum is so sweet he always waking me up in the morning through text or call but sometimes I’m surprise that he’s in our house early in the morning just to do that… 3 times a week we always have a date… He always brings me to my favorite Korean restaurant, in the park, sometimes in the zoo but always in our date place (Han River)… For me HE IS MY PERFECT BOYFRIEND and I’m too selfish for others especially to all of his leading lady in every drama… Though I’m not in favor I must step aside my jealousness and try to understand all and be open mindedness…

 

 

Every time he’s busy Henry is always there to accompany me… We are visiting the venue where Kibum is filming his drama… and sometimes I clearly saw how some girls become too clingy to my boyfriend… Death glare is what they receive from me and love punch is what Kibum receive… YEAH!! As what I have said I’m too selfish for him… But in just 1 smack kiss that I receive from him jealousy is slowly disappeared…

 

*************************

 

“Chagiya HAE I missed you”

 

 

“Of course you must… because it’s almost a week you’re too busy so what will I do? Thanks to Henry that he’s always there for me if you’re too busy with others”

 

 

This is the reason why we always fought… We’re almost 1 year and 3 months… Things happened so fast… Now he’s too busy and he has no time for me… I’m feeling alone again if I know that he’s not with me…

 

 

“Noona! Please don’t cry”

 

 

“I’m sorry my dear… I can’t help it… It hurts me every time he’s with others and I'm all alone”

 

 

“Noona… Hyung loves you so much don’t think that… He’s just busy now because of his hectic schedules”

 

 

***RRRRRIIIINNNNGGGGG***

 

“Jagiya!!! How are you?! Please forgive me if I don’t have any time but for now I have my vacation but it’s just 1 week… After this filming I will go there… See you later Jagiya!! Jeongmal Saranghae (I really love you)!!”

 

 

“Neh…. Kamsahamnida (thank you)”    

 

 

“That’s all?”

 

 

“Nado Saranghae (I love you too)”

 

 

We spend our 1 week vacation in Jeju Island…. WOW!! I think all my sacrifices are already paid now… Though 1 week is too fast we treasure our time so much… We go to the beach and played volleyball, badminton and many more… We visit some shops there… To buy new things like couple key chain, couple t-shirt, couple slippers, couple necklace and many more…

 

 

In every night we shared in one room with 2 beds but it always ended up like we have only one bed… I’m too scared if I will just sleep into my bed knowing that Kibum is there so Kibum always hug me and we sleep together and every morning I always see Kibum smiling and he give my morning kiss… I really enjoy our staying there…. Jeju Island is a nice place spending vacation and we promised to each other that we will come back again here.

 

 

“AISH!! Why 1 week is so fast!! We’re now back to Seoul and the worst thing is that you will become busy again”

 

 

“YAH!! Don’t think that… Just remember and think our happy moments, okay? It will help to lessen your sadness... Me too, I’m so sad because I’m far from you. But I must do this for our future”

 

 

“Saranghamnida Bummie”

 

 

*************************************

 

After that 1 week vacation in Jeju Island Kibum got more busier than last time… If last time 1 week is the longest day with no communications with him now it became 2 weeks and there are times that 3 weeks too… I’m always crying in my room every night… Sometimes I don’t want to eat breakfast, or lunch, or dinner… I just stay in my room whole day and lock the door… Mom, Dad and Henry are all worried for me… I always ignored their annoyed knock and remain silent while crying… Dark spots are now appeared under my eyes even though I used thick foundation that can hide that but the truth can’t hide any make-ups… I’m losing my hope now it’s like I want to give up this relationship with him because this will never work…

 

 

“JAGIYA!! DONGHAE!!!”

This is the worst celebration that I encounter… Today is our 2nd anniversary but I don’t know I can’t be happy right now… Kibum is here in our palace to greet me and spend some hours with me… YES!! Hours only because this day he will have his filming again…

 

 

“Jagiya please speak… Are you not happy that I’m here?”

 

 

“WELL!! HONESTLY NO!!! If you want to leave you can leave now… I’m not in my good mood”

 

 

“I’m sorry…. Even though I want to spend a time with you I can’t because of my hectic schedules!”

 

 

“YAH!! I know don’t dare to say that again!!”

 

 

“B…but there’s one thing…. I want to tell you”

 

 

“Then say it”

 

 

“I…I will have a new drama and it will be filmed at China”

 

 

“What?!! CH…CHINA!!! H…How long?”

 

 

“I don’t know… Manager says maybe 8 months?”

 

 

“8 months?? NO!! I don’t want you to go there!! Look at this… Now you’re so busy with your schedules and you’re still in Korea what more in China?! No communication!!!”

 

 

“I can text or call you… Every time I have a free week I can go back here”

 

 

“PLEASE DON’T GO”

 

 

“Hae I’m sorry but I already signed the contract”

 

 

“WHAT?? Why you didn’t tell me that!! Why now?!”

 

 

“Hae… I love you and this is for our sake”

 

 

“WHATEVER!!”

 

 

“Please….”

 

 

“Are you sure? As in you’re willing and it’s like no one can stop you? Even though it’s me?”

 

 

“Hae…. Hmmm…. *nod*”

 

 

“Then… We need to sacrifice… I’m sorry but I can’t take this relationship anymore it hurts me a lot… We need to BREAK NOW… This relationship is not working… I’m sorry”

 

 

“WHAT? NO!! Don’t do this to me Donghae”

 

 

“Then if you want to stay our relationship don’t dare to go”

 

 

“But….”

 

 

I bid my last goodbye to him… YES!! I don’t know but even though I still love him we need to do this~~ It hurts me a lot… I give him my last kiss and return the promise ring that he gave to me… FAIRYTALES IS SUCH A LIE!! NO MORE HAPPY ENDING!!... I push him outside my room and lock the door… I cried so much and I don’t want to eat and to entertain all the people because now I want to be ALONE… ALL ALONE….

 

 

“I LOVE YOU KIBUM AND GOODBYE”

 

 

*END OF FLASHBACK*

 

“Donghae don’t worry I’m here and the time will come that you will be mine.. I will never hurt you because that is how much I LOVE YOU”

 

 

 

***********************

yeah!! Already done with the FLASHBACK and now back to reality!!! Hmmm... Who do you think who said that last line??!! OMO !!! EUNHAE MOMENTS up next hahaha... I Think Siwon will interupt again *as always* but I will promise to make this story more interesting... :^) CHEER UP ME GUYS!!!

 

 

WELCOME TO MY NEW SUBSCRIBERS!! *CLAP* *CLAP*

fishjewel86* , HebaSuperELF Hae_strawberry03* hyukfihae

 

 

LET ME FIRST share my experience yesterday at KFEST 4 event... I'm so much dissapointed because the venue is so crowded and many kpop fans are still ouTside... falling in line just to have a ticket *but actually the ticket is already sold out they told us just to wait because they will sell a ticket again* so yeah! 5pm bad things happened *wherein we tought Alexander (U-kiss) already came in the venue.. but no... the fans are screaming to a particular cosplayer that walk in the area where Xander will have his entrance... so Stampede occur!! YEAH!! And I'm there too ... It's so hard to take a breath but thanks GOD we are safe... I don't know to some fans... and the most things that hurts me is that Xander choose not to enter the hall *wherein Xander is already in the building* I really love Xander because he showed to us his sincere and he's so worried for us... He gave us his message for us *in his twitter* that almost touch my heart ... HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALEXANDER OPPA!!