Let me be your Prince (Chapter 30)

Let Me Be Your Prince

Doghae POV

 

After a minute talking to Bummie and Henry on the phone I already went out to my room to find Hyukkie… But … but it seems that he’s not here? OMO is he serious a while ago?

 

“TIFFANY …. TIFFANY!!!”

 

“Why princess? Why?? Omo why you shouted like that did anything happened? Did you hurt or something? Tell me princess”

 

“Hey relax it’s just I’m searching for HYukkie did you see him?”

 

“He’s with you right? I didn’t saw him here princess”

 

“Jinjja? Arasseo.. Gumawo Tiffany unnie..”

 

AISH!! Where is he? Anchovy don’t play hide and seek to me… I’m going to hit you!! Hmmm…  Maybe he’s with Mom and Dad… I’ll just go to their room to check if he’s there… *giggle*

 

Kyuhyun POV

 

“So you mean that Eunhyuk is courting my princess?”

Wow! This is good news! Well this is what we want to be that the child of West and East palace will get married!! I’m so excited to see them and I really happy for both of them…

 

“Yes jjagi… I already told Eunhyuk that we will support him”

 

“They’re really grown up babe… And in the near future they will leave together and our princess will leave us”

 

“Hey don’t say that jjagi… You’re making me sad”

 

Yes this is the truth that definitely hurts me and Sungmin… When suddenly I saw the teary eyes of my wife… I immediately hug her tight and comfort her I don’t want to see her crying because that is my weakness…

 

“Babe please don’t cry… I know it hurts you but of course it hurts me too and that is the reality…”

I touched her soft cheeks and lean my head on her forehead… Slowly, slowly I kissed her soft, pinkish and perfect “M” lips and it’s relief to see the smile on her face… but unfortunately….

 

“MOM!!!! DAD!!!!! Whe…”

 

When Sungmin saw Donghae entered the room she immediately pushed me away and that is the reason why I fell on the floor…

 

“Ouch!! My !! Aish!! What’s the matter with you my princess you must knock the door first”

 

“Yaahhh!! It’s too early to make a loving-loving session Mom and Dad!! And try to make sure that your door is locked!! AISH!!”

 

“Both of you please calm down okey *sigh*… Now tell me my princess why you’re in panic? What happened?”

 

“Mom… *she sat beside her mom and stuck his tongue out to his Dad that made her Mom laugh* I’m searching for Hyukkie I thought he’s here but I’m wrong *pout*”

 

“Hyukjae? I thought you’re with him? Wae? What happened huh?”

 

“I don’t know Dad he’s mood suddenly changed when I talked to Bummie and Henry at the phone… What’s the matter with that Anchovy *pout deeply*”

 

“Aigoo… He’s just jealous my princess *chuckle*”

 

“Jealous? Are you serious Mom? Dad”

 

“Just find him my princess and talk to him… We can’t say if he’s jealous or not but surely he’s jealous *laugh*”

 

“*sigh* Okey, okey… I’m going to find him thanks for the time Mom and Dad and make sure that I’ll have my another sibling, get it? *stuck her tongue out mischievously*”

 

BWO?? Donghae is such a brat girl… But honestly, I really want to have another child too…

 

“So did you hear it babe? Our princess wants to have a brother or sister. How about let us try it now?”

 

“ *eyeswiden* Yaahh!! Such a ert king!!!”

 

END POV

 

“Pabo Hyukkie!! Why you left Hae? *sigh* But she’s talking with her Ex-boyfriend and best friend and I don’t want to interrupt them!! AISH!!! Okey I admit it I’m ing jealous!! So what if I’m jealous? I love Hae, I really love her!! Aish!!”

Hyukjae is at the garden alone and act like a child that throwing tantrums … He’s too obvious that he’s irritated on what happened…

 

 Meanwhile, Donghae already saw him when she takes a look at their balcony she quickly run to their garden as fast as she could then tiptoed walking at the back of Hyukkie… She heard it, she really heard everything… She’s trying her best not to burst out laughing while watching what Hyukjae’s action… Slowly and slowly she hugged Hyukjae at the back and because of that Hyukjae is so shocked on what Hae’s doing…

 

“Hae? Why you’re here?”

Hyukjae asked Donghae in a sad tone… He holds her hands and faced her sadly…

 

“Why you’re sad Hyukkie?”

Donghae puffed the cheeks of Hyukjae and it made him blushed… He hides his face by his palm and look away so that Donghae can’t notice it…

 

“I’m not sad Hae and I’m sorry if I left you… I just want to be alone first”

 

“BWO? Yaahhh what happened to you?”

 

“You didn’t see it Hae? I’m jealous!!!”

Hyukjae prevent not to shout in front of Hae because of frustration… Donghae grab the hand of HYujkae and went inside her room…

 

“Eo? Why we’re here? I thought you want to eat?”

 

“No I already lost my appetite… Now tell me why you need to act like that? It’s not wrong to have some talk with my best friends”

 

“Why is it crime to jealous? Then send me to jail now… *sigh*”

 

“Yaahhh!! You’re not my boyfriend to act like that!! So please stop it Hyukkie you’re not funny anymore”

 

“Yes I’m not your boyfriend but time will come that you’ll be mine! Remember that Hae!!”

 

Hyukjae try to skip again but Donghae immediately locked the door…

 

“I hate you Hyukkie!! I didn’t know what to do!! I didn’t do anything bad for you *teary eyes*”

 

When Hyukjae saw the teary eyes of Donghae his heart broke into pieces ‘coz it hurts him to see that her princess will cry… He hugged Donghae tightly while patting her back; he also hummed a song so that Donghae can relax.

 

“I’m sorry Hae… Please don’t cry I’m really sorry… Okey, I will not argue with you anymore please stop crying… Just hit me if you want I can endure it but seeing you cry hurts me so much”

 

“I…..I…..ha….hate….y….you….Hy….Hyuk…Hyukkie…”

Donghae said while crying she feels comfortable by the hug of Hyukjae… and because of this it made her prove that she’s totally falling in love with this man… She wants to blurt it out but she can’t… She’s afraid that someday Hyukjae will leave her too… She needs someone to give her advice so that she will have a confident to say what she’s feeling.

 

“Okey just hate me this day… but I love you Donghae, I’ll always do…”

 

After a minute of silent Donghae already stop crying, Hyukjae feel relief but he keeps repeating his apology for Donghae. He will not stop until Donghae forgive him…

 

“Hyukkie… Thank you… you don’t need to say sorry… I’m a brat girl that didn’t care for your feelings and I’m sorry for that”

 

Donghae lean he head to Hyukjae’s shoulder because it made her comfortable more… She grab her mirror and look at her face…

 

“Omo my eyes… Poor eyes you’re so tired of crying”

 

Hyukjae touch her face and kissed her eyes gently that made Donghae blushed… She pushed Hyukjae because of embarrassment

 

“Hey why you did that?”

 

“Why? You don’t want it?”

 

“*silence* D..did I say it?”

 

“*smile brightly* so it means you like it? *giggle* I love you Donghae”

 

“I love you too Hyukjae”

Donghae told herself while staring at the gorgeous face of Hyukjae…

 

“Why you’re staring at me Hae? I’m slowly melting with that glare *giggle*”

 

“*slap his arm* Yaahh! I didn’t stare at you… In your dreams Mr. Anchovy”

 

“Anyway, Hae did you still remember my birthday?”

 

“Bwo? Ahhh, neh. Why? You want any gift?”

 

“No I don’t need gifts just your presence I’m already happy”

 

“Aigoo… Okay since that is what you want… We will go there of course since Mom and Auntie Ryeowook talk about all of this”

 

“Jinjja? Aigoo Umma is so excited *giggle*!”

 

“Hyukkie?”

 

“Why Hae?”

 

“You’re going to sleep in our house right?”

 

“Yes for one night only… Why you don’t want?”

 

“*shakehead* aniyo… Of course I like it I know you missed sleeping here too *laugh a bit*”

 

“Of course… Honestly, I want to sleep here in your room *laugh*”

 

Donghae looks at Hyukjae with what-do-you-mean look but deep inside her heart is jumping because of joy.

 

“Just joking Hae of course I know you don’t want it. I respect you my Princess and you are a girl”

 

“Arasseo… Let’s enjoy our day Hyukkie!!”

 

After that Hyukjae and Donghae played in their garden like a child they enjoyed their day so much… While Sungmin and Kyuhyun enjoyed watching their child with their future son-in-law...

 

“I really need Auntie Heechul… I’m really sure now for what I feel now. I want to hear some advice from her I know she will help me ‘coz she’s so expert”

 

Donghae thought happily while playing with Hyukjae… Her heart jumps every time Hyukjae will smile brightly that almost his y jawline exposed..

 

----------------------------

Subscribe, comment, and upvote :)