Surprise

Let Me Be Your Prince

 

Donghae is so excited for this day... She's already woke up at exact 4am in the morning... Some of their nanny is surprised though they know that Donghae will visit the West Family and almost stay there for 5 days....

 

 

Donghae already pack her things last night so she's now preparing for what she will wear for this day... She's so simple person.... She dont want to put some accesories in her body because for her that is so weird and it doesn't fit her style.... Donghae called their driver to prepare the car so that they can leave early... She prepared some things of Bada because she don't want to leave him here.... Donghae has many plans for this day and one of that is the favor of Henry... To watch T.V at exact 3pm... She don't know what was that because she's not even interested in other drama except for the drama of his ex-boyfriend.... Also, she called her auntie to check if she's already awake, she even ask if the two boys are still sleeping......

 

 

While they are on their way to the West palace Donghae fell asleep just for a minute... Waking up early is so hard for her but because she's so excited it doesn't matter to her already.... AFTER ALMOST 1 HOUR they are already arrived at the West Palace...

 

 

Donghae is amazed to the new style of the West Palace... She remembered that it almost a year since she didn't visit here... While they are entering the palace she already saw his auntie and uncle on the front door with a big smile... Donghae is already out in the car and immediately ran to them to give a hug and kiss... After that she said goodbye to their driver and thank him for the ride.... 

 

 

They already entered inside the palace... And of course she still remember each part of the house because even though it's almost a year without visiting but the memories are still in her mind and heart....

 

 

DONGHAE POV

 

 

WOW! I really miss this palace .... After we entered the palace I ask auntie if I can go to the room of Siwon and Hyukjae... I want to wake them up because I know they will be surprised..... After Auntie Ryeowook and Uncle Jongwoon approved my favor I ran as fast as I could to the room of the both boys.... I go first to the room of Siwon.... and there you go I see him sleeping so peacefully... I silently laugh because I miss that sleeping face of him.... I walk to his side and start on waking him up... Siwon is not that type of person that hard to wake up.... I only brush my hand on his hair and after a few minutes he slowly open his eyes....

 

 

"Hello Siwon! Are you already wake up? Wow! you're so easy to wake up huh hehehehe"

 

 

"Noona?! Am I dreaming again? or just an illusion?"

 

 

"HEY! You're not dreaming and you're not hallucinating... hahaha It's me!!! So, that is how you welcome your noona huh?"

 

 

"Really? You're really true?!! NOONA!!! You're here... I missed you so much.... but why?"

 

 

Siwon hug me tight and kissed my cheeks... hehehe he really miss me ...

 

 

"Why? you don't want me to visit my favorite saeng? I'm here because I'm alone at the East palace... My Mom and Dad go to Japan for their business trip so I plan to visit here and stay here for 5 days... That was great idea right?"

 

 

"Really Noona?! Wow I'm so happy that you will stay here.... We can have more time for bonding"

 

 

"Of course we can.. But before anything else, stand up and clean now and the breakfast are now prepared... I will go to the room of your Hyung to wake him up too"

 

 

"hahahaha... okay I get it noona... By the way, Hyung is so hard to wake up... As far as I know he slept so late..."

 

 

"I know that saeng don't worry I will have my strategy"

 

 

So Hyukjae is so tired now?! Hmmm.. I know it will be hard for me to wake him up but still I will do my best hahaha... No one can beat me!.... After thinking of the stratgey I already stand on the front door of his room... I slowly open it and saw him sleeping like an angel... Wow! I want to pinch his cheeks so hard so that he can awake as fast...

 

 

"YAH! Hyukjae monkey you need to wake up now...."

 

 

"...................."

 

 

"hhmmmm.. Hey wake up!!!... I know you sleep so late last night but it's already 7 in the morning you need to wake up now..." 

I pinch his cheeks but it doesn't work.. He just moan soft and hide to his blanket... He even put his pillow on his face to hide... AISH!! Hyukjae don't be like that!!!

 

 

"Hey! So that is how you welcome visitor huh... Okay if you will not get up I will just cry here...."

 

 

"Stop immitating Donghae please... I'm not in a mood for that joke I'm so sleepy and tired!!"

 

 

"Hey no one immitating me here... Okay! I will just stay here and wait for you to wake up.... I will just skip my breakfast just to wait for you"

 

 

"AISH!! Mom please.... I'm too sleepy.... You can have that joke later in the afternoon"

 

 

"Wow! So i'm your Mom huh..ahahaha.. Aigoo, the cute monkey is calling me Mom"

 

 

"HEY! Stop joking... please don't disturb me...."

 

 

I just remove the pillow on her face and also remove the blanket.... But he's so strong ... So I just pick the other pillow and throw it to his face... I was like having a pillow fight with a sleeping boy hahaha.. Poor Hyukjae....

I saw his disgusting face and suddenly he slowly open his eyes... After he saw me he just rub his eyes and blink for how many times.... It seems that he's still on his dreamland hahahaha..

 

 

"So you're totally awake right? Stand up now and preapred... the breakfast is now ready...."

 

 

Hyukjae can't still believe that I'm here so I hug him and tight and kiss his cheeks... after that, he immediately react on what I did... He fell on his bed and complain.

 

 

"OOUUCCHH!!! Hey why you're here? I thought your my mom ... OUCH MY !!! this is all your fault"

 

 

"Hey! Don't be like that I just want to surprise you... But I think you didn't like it.... I will go down now... Just prepare and after that go to the dining room quickly..."

 

 

Haayy... I feel sorry for what happened to him... I know he hurt his so much... But when I stand up and ready to exit the room . Hyukjae just grab my wrist and immediately hug me... I'm so happy that he's not mad at me and after that hug I look at him and smile.... 

 

 

"Just prepare now.. Siwon, uncle and auntie is waiting for us... and I'm sorry"

 

 

"No! I'm the one that must say sorry.... So why are you here?"

 

 

"I just want to visit all of you here... I will stay here for 5 days so I hope you will not get annoyed to me... Don't worry in the next day I will not bothered you anymore...."

 

 

"5 days? Really? Wow ... Thank you and sorry... I'm just really tired last night and I want to sleep more but because you're here I want to accompany you... I will go down after 5 minutes"

 

 

He smiled at me and turn back just to go to the bathroom... 

 

We are now complete in the Dining room ... Ready to eat breakfast... Siwon and Hyukjae are at my side... While Auntie and Uncle are in the both end of the table... I'm so happy for this because actually I miss to have a bonding with them....

 

 

"Ahm... First of all thank you Auntie and Uncle for letting me stay here for almost 5 days.. I will promise that I will never dissapoint all of you here... Dont worry Mom and Dad know this already... hehehe... thank you so much again"

 

 

"You're always welcome here Donghae" 

Uncle Jongwoon said with a smile... Wow! Even though he is so weird, he's handsome too like Dad ...

 

 

"And oh HYukjae.. I'm sorry again.. I will never bother you when your sleeping...

hmmm.. I think it's okay for Siwon if I will wake him up in every morning, right?"

 

 

"Of course Noona... It's my pleasure ... I want to see your face every time I'm awake"

 

 

"ehemmm... Donghae you must wake me up too... That was so unfair"

Hyukjae interrupt ... I just smile smile at him and pout... 

 

 

"I was just surprise so I'm like that... But now that I know you will be the one who will waking me up... I will get up in just one called hehehehe"

 

 

"Wow!! Okay I will"

 

 

This is so amazing!!! I think this day will be so DAEBAK!!!.....

 

 

 

 

------------------------------

Wow!!! 2 updates in one day hahaha... I'm just having my good time writing :)

Anybody here want to know who's the EX-BOYFRIEND of Donghae? Well, You will

know that in the next chapters.. Just keep calm hehehehe :)

 

Thank you everyone!! Just leave your comments please.. I really need that..... please!!!

thank you for my new subscribers!!