Excitement

Let Me Be Your Prince

Ryeowook POV

 

 

I love cooking so much this is one of my special talents! And because of that every time I have my free time I’m the one who will cook our food. Yes, I’m a queen here but I never treated our nanny is a nanny but as a friend of ours. We value them so much because they proved to us that they deserved our trust……

 

I’m busy cooking for our dinner in the kitchen when one of our nannies came to me and give my phone…

 

“My precious Queen, Queen Sungmin is calling you, here’s the phone” she bowed down at me, I smiled at her and say thank you and then she left……….. I called Victoria (one of our nanny) to continue what I’m doing and excused myself..

 

“Annyong chingu-yah! How are you? I missed you so much………… hhmmm by the way what’s the matter now my beautiful best friend?” I’m so happy to hear my best friend’s voice again.. It’s been a long time since our last meet. But time goes fast and everything change fast. 4 years is like a yesterday and now I’m talking to my most beloved best friend over the phone. How I wished I can run to her and hug her tightly. This is what we’re always doing when we’re senior student…………. And that time we also met our beloved husband now ……………. OOOOOOOhhhhhhh!!! I don’t want to remember it again that was so embarrassing part of mine when me and Jongwoon started to go on a date. Every time Sungmin remember that she always teased me…. How I acted like a child over Jongwoon…………………. YYaahh! Stop it Ryeowook! You just embarrassed yourself again and again………

 

> Hello Wookie!!!!! Are you still there??<

 

"Ah yeah! So it means you want us to join the birthday party of Donghae?"

 

>Pano Wookie! Ofcourse!! You must be there because you're one of the most important guests<

 

"ahahahaha.... I get it ............ Ofcourse it's my pleasure Minnie!! And I know my both sons and Jongwoon love that too......... So it means we must go there as early as posibble? ....................... you know I want to help too..... because .........

 

Sungmin & Ryeowook: THAT'S OUR FASHION!!! ahahahahaha

 

we both laughed because that is one of our favorite lines and we almost say it all together .... that most of our friends admire ..... seeing how close we are ..........

 

> make sure Wookie that you will come!!! If not I will get mad at you !! <

 

"NOTED Minnie!! I promise ..........."

 

After 30 mins. we end up our conversation... So this is it!! WE have to prepare all of the suits and my dress too for that special event!! The most important is our Special GIFT. I know Donghae is not  that fashionista like her mother but 17 years is already enough to have like a childish outfit .... This is the time to LEVEL UP! hahahahahaha .....

 

"What the heck are you thinking about Ryeowook! Ofcourse Sungmin is not Donghae!! Donghae can choose anyway.. Stop that stubborn idea! Donghae is so beautiful that anything can fit her"

 

END RYEOWOOK POV

 

Ryeowook place her phone on the table and immediately go to the office where Jongwoon takes place... He's busy as always but he always have a time to his family especially to his wife ... 

 

 

JONGWOON POV

 

 

I'm so tired this day and also I'm very hungry... I want to eat now but I know Ryeowook is still cooking. Everytime Ryeowook cooked the scent of the food travelled all over the palace and it makes me hungry so much ................................. Ryeowook open the door of my office and I thought she will invite me to eat dinner but absolutely NO .............. I'm sorry my little tummy be patient you will be full later (I whisper to my tummy)....

 

"Hi sweetie! You're so weird again stop talking with your tummy okay!! ........ I know you're hungry but I have something to tell you..... Sungmin called me earlier and she envited us to Donghae's debut on this coming 15 ... So if ever you have a meeting on that day better to re-schedule it now!! And on 15 we must go to the East Kingdom as early as possible.. I want to help organizing the venue too..... And last better to have a new suit on that day and don't forget to think about he special gift ..." she said to me !! Oh come one ! I expect that already! 

 

"All noted my pretty wife!! Ahm ... can we eat now?? I'm so hungry you know that! ...... You better called Siwon and Hyukjae in the practice room now and I will go down first ......... Ahhhmmm........... an wait ... you can tell to them that later on after we eat............ I'm craving now for food"

 

 

END POV

 

 

Ryewook just laugh when Jongwoon complained to her ... She know how Jongwoon is so hungry now.. When Ryeowook go to the practice room, Jongwoon goes to dinning room first ...

 

After Dinner .............

 

Jongwoon go back to hs office to finish all his works... While Ryeowook, Siwon and Hyukjae went to the living room so that Ryeowook can discussed all about the upcoming birthday party of Donghae ......