I'm Going Home

Let Me Be Your Prince

After 5 days of staying in the West Palace, Donghae will be back to their palace; it seems that she didn’t want to return home yet… She wants to stay longer but in the next day her parents will be back too…

 

 

A smile appeared on Donghae’s face not because she’s excited to go back home but because she reminisce the date that happened yesterday. One day date is quite fast but all of this gave them both happy memories. She wants to do it again with Hyukjae which is Hyukjae’s wishes too. Even though last night Hyukjae confess his feelings, Donghae never regret to hear it. She know that the girl he’s talking about is her, she feels it. She didn’t know that one day Hyukjae will confess such feelings, it’s impossible… He is a kind of person that hard to kinship with others except for her, especially for his feelings. But then Donghae is still happy because she didn’t think that all of this will happened.

 

 

DONGHAE POV

“Good morning auntie and uncle!... Thank you so much for welcoming me here in your palace. I hope in my 5 days staying here I made you happy… Thank you very much….”

 

 

“No problem my princess you’re always welcome here”

I’m so touched on what Uncle told me… He’s so kind and loveable even though he’s weird but if you will know him more you will realize who’s Kim Jongwoon. That is the one of the reason why Auntie fall in love with him…

 

 

“Thank you so much Donghae because in five days staying here you made the palace more colorful especially to Hyukjae. You’re the only one that made him happy so much… Such a PERFECT COUPLE!”

 

 

“*clear his throat* Excuse me my queen they’re still young don’t pair them immediately, okay? Just let Hyukjae handle that”

 

 

Hmmmm? It means Auntie and Uncle know already? Why I didn’t notice that?

 

 

“hehehehe Auntie and Uncle stop that you made me embarrassed”

 

 

“Don’t mind your auntie my princess *hehehe*”

 

 

After we finished our conversation I go to Hyukjae’s room to bid my goodbye and thanks him for a beautiful memories that we shared in 5 days. But when I’m on my way to his room I saw Siwon with a bag in his both hands….

 

 

“Oh Siwon, where are you going? I thought you’re still asleep”

 

 

“Hi Noona! I will go to your palace too”

 

 

“What? Jeongmal (True?)”

 

 

“Of course I already told Mom and Dad about this and they let me. I will accompany you until Auntie and Uncle will be back I don’t want you to feel alone”

 

 

“Ah! Thank you but I think it’s okay for me if you will stay here. I don’t want to bother you”

 

 

“It’s okay noona don’t worry”

 

 

Really!!! What’s happening now? I never thought that Siwon will be like that though he’s always treated me like this but now I think there’s something wrong… hmmm I think I need to investigate … Detective Donghae!! What a nice codename!!

 

 

*IN HYUKJAE’S ROOM*

 

 

“Hyukjae”

 

 

“hmmmm”

 

 

“I’m sorry to interrupt you’re sleeping I just want to bid my goodbye and to thank you”

 

 

“It’s too early to go back home… Take your breakfast first before you leave the palace”

 

 

“Don’t worry its okay and I’m still full”

I seated on his bed beside him.

 

 

“Hyukjae?”

 

 

“Why?”

 

 

“Thank you again I hope this will never end… I hope you will always at my side to comfort me just what you always did to me”

 

 

“Of course I know that Donghae don’t worry I will never leave you”

A single tear formed on my eyes I trust his word so much that every word came out to his mouth is what I believe… He’s been so nice to me since we’re child but after he confesses last time my heart start to beat faster again… All I want is to love someone that love me until the end though I’m not believing in fairytales anymore but I hope one day one man can made the fairytale come true.

 

 

“Donghae”

Hyukjae noticed my tears and swept it away. He’s so serious that I don’t know what will happen next…

 

 

“Oh Hyukjae! You’re so close”

Hyukjae hug me tightly that it seems that he don’t want me to go… His warm hug made me happy at this moment I really missed this warm hug because it’s like I’m being protected by everyone.

 

 

“I’m sorry last night I didn’t mean to bring you in Han River it’s your choice by the way… I hope next time that we will go there I will never see you cry again because of remembering you bad memories… Also, thank you for appreciating my feelings I hope she will know that she’s the one I’m talking about”

 

 

“ahhh.. Hyukjae don’t worry I will never cry again and because of that I will keep on smiling because I know there’s a man that willing to wait for me”

 

 

“I like you Donghae, I really like you so much”

Hyukjae whispered but I clearly hear it since he’s near… I’m not shock on what he said because actually it made me prove that I’m that girl that he’s talking about.

 

 

“See you again Hyukjae”

After he let me go to his hug I already say my last goodbye to him. I slowly close the door and hoping that he will go to our palace too.

 

 

When we are exiting the palace I saw Hyukjae running down the stairs.

 

 

“Siwon where are you going?”

Hyukjae shouted just for Siwon to hear it.

 

 

“I will go to East Palace together with noona. Don’t worry Hyung I will be the one who’s in charge of taking care noona… I will back here when Auntie and Uncle arrive… Just stay here okay, don’t bother anymore… See you again Hyung”

 

 

“What? NO! Hey go back here!!”

But it’s too late because the car already drove away to palace and I saw Hyukjae running and following us at the back…. I think there are some problems between these brothers… What is I ask him later? I know Siwon will tell the truth… *sigh*

 

 

“GOODBYE WEST PALACE I WILL BACK AGAIN HERE!! I PROMISE!!”

 

*************************

I'm back!! OMO I'm sorry for being inactive writer hehehe... I'm too busy right now XD

WELCOME TO ALL ME NEW SUBSCRIBERS!!! ENJOY READING :) heheheh

DONT FORGET TO LEAVE YOUR PRETTY COMMENTS PLEASE I REALLY NEED IT :) GUMAWO!!

 

By the way SJCON2 was so DAEBAK!!! YEAH!! All I can do is that SCREAM AND SCREAM everytime they play the Super Show 5 VCR! I enjoy selling merchandise :) for those who buy at our booth THANK YOU VERY MUCH (Super Girls Kpop Shop) ! OMG I'm so excited for OCTOBER 24 #SS5MANILA :) AND YEAH!! D-2 BEFORE HEECHUL'S COMEBACK!! Our very beloved DIVA!!! hehehehe XD