Grow Up Princess

Let Me Be Your Prince

 

DONGHAE POV

 

 

“Bada!!! Where are you?!!!!! Bada!!!!!! Your food is ready I know you’re so hungry…. BADA!!! Don’t hide anymore you know that I can still find you *hahaha*”

 

 

Bada is so cute evrytime he wants to play with me… he is my most beautiful and amazing puppy ever! Thanks to my Mom and Dad… Since they bought Bada for me I feel that I’m not alone…

Bada always want us to play Hide and seek, also every time he feels hungry he will just come to me and wag his tail and that was so cute, last, every night Bada is always at my side… He has his own bed at my room… We’re like brother and sister even though he’s my pet… He’s always at my side every time I’m inside the palace…

 

 

“Bada!! You’re there!! What are you doing there??!!”

 

 

I saw Bada at front of my parents’ door… His body touched the door and I think Bada feels anything strange inside the room. I ran to his side and pick him but when I hear something wrong inside the room…. I immediately brought Bada to my room to eat and I returned to my parents room… The door is open a little wherein I can see what my parents doing and I can clearly hear what they are talking about… Again this is my 2nd time, secretly listening on their conversation… I know this is wrong but I saw my mom crying…. Did they fight again? I’m just confused that’s why I did this….

 

 

“Yes! I know that Donghae is scared being alone but please understand my decision. You don’t even understand why I’m doing like this”

 

 

"Well you're the one who didn't understand me... You're the one who didn't understand Donghae's feeling... You know what... if I'm not important in that business trip I will just stay here together with her"

 

 

So it means... I'm the reason why Mom and Dad are fighting? and what are they talking about?! OOppss.. Is it that Mom told Dad already?!!...... It's all my fault???? Yes, this is all my fault !!!..... But...... So it means I'm not a good child to them anymore ......

 

 

I can't take this anymore... I don't want to hear anything from them.... It hurts me so much, it's like hundred of knife killed me already..... I ran to my room and lock the door... I hug Bada while crying at him. I saw Bada's staring at me while making a sad tone. He place his face at my cheeks and rab it... I know Bada want to comfort me and I know that Bada understand what I feel... Haayy.. Thank you Bada ...

 

 

After a few minutes...

*knock* *knock* *knock*

 

 

"Princess, are you there? Please open the door... Dad is here... I have an important things to tell you...."

 

 

"................................"

 

 

I heard Dad called Jessica to ask if I'm in my room... But ofcourse Jessica will say Yes even though I didn't hear their conversation.... 

Haayyy.. Please Dad I want to be alone... I don't want you to see me crying ..... Please give me some time first ... All of this is what I want to tell to my Dad but I can't ... I'm stock to my place actually wherein I want to rest for a while to forget all of this .... But sudddenly the door opened.......

My Dad come to my side like a thunder *whoa he is so fast* I cover my face with my blankets and pretend sleeping ....

 

 

"Donghae, my princess I know you're still awake... Wait Are you crying?? What happened my dear? Please tell okay i'm hear to listen... and.... also I have something important matter to tell you"

 

 

"I'm tired now Dad... I'm not in a mood to discussed something with you... I want to be alone first please"

 

 

"No my princess... Don't be like that okay... I'm so worried for you.... please I'm begging you"

 

 

"Dad......"

 

 

"..........................."

 

 

"Okay I get it .... I heard your conversation with mother earlier..... And now I don't know if I can still face you because I'm the reason why both of you het into fight... I'm sorry dad..."

 

 

"Sssshhhh.. Listen my princess... But please face me... I don't want you to hide in that blanket and I think Bada needs to have a walk first? "

 

 

"Ah yeah... I'm sorry again dad..."

 

 

"Okay, let me clear this... Me and your Mom didn't fight... It's just a misunderstanding... It's not my intention my princess... and also I'm sorry if you feel that I didn't love you... You know how much I love you, right? So there's no doubt about this... Don't think that ever again because that is not true ... All I want is that, you must know how to be an INDEPENDENT now... You're 18 Donghae, you must know how to limit your childish acts but of course it doesn't mean to change all of your aspects... Just remember this, not all the times we are here at your side because honestly there will be a time that we need to let you alone (independent)... If you will not learn how to stand at your foot alone, it will be hard for you in the near future.... Don't think that your alone anyway because that will make you even weaker... Did you get my point Donghae?"

 

 

"......................"

 

 

After I heard every thing I'm so blessed to have a father like him... I thought he didn't love me at all but as what he had said he love me so much and I know it in my heart.... My heart is jumping to joy right now.. I'm so touch on what my Dad said.. Actually that is his another side being a sweet person.... I understand now ..... All I can do is to hug my father and nod... Nothing words can express how much I'm so thankful and happy to have them.....

 

 

"Well I think you understand it now my proncess... but actually the main reason that I come here is to tell that....... Me and your Mom will go to Japan for business trip on the next day... We will stay there for almost 1 week.... hmmm... Is it okay for you?"

 

 

"Dad!! But why you didn't let me to come with you? I want to go to Japan too.... I'll promise I will never disturb you there... I just missed Japan ....."

 

 

"Donghae, as what I've told you... This is the first step on that... So please understand my decision... It's not that I don't want you to be there but of course I want to challenge you.... Don't worry next month we will go there for family bonding .... okay?"

 

 

"hhmmm... Promise Dad? Okay ... I'll accept that challenge"

 

 

So this is the start huh .... Dad is so .... yeah .... loving *hahahaha* 1 week alone in this palace? hmmm... Just kind of boring ..... but it's okey .... GROW UP now DONGHAE!!! You must conquer all your fears.... 

 

 

Suddenly Mom entered the room with my favorite fruits STRAWBERRY!!! Mom sit near to Dad and smiled at us.... I know that Smile MOM!!! hmmm..

 

 

"Mom and Dad make sure that if you will come back here I will have my brother or sister... hahahaha... You know being only child is kind of boring..."

 

 

"YAAHH!! Donghae !!!"

 

 

I saw Mom get blushed and Dad get embarassed..... hahaha ... I really want to have a brother or sister but I understand their situation... Making another sibling is really hard right? hahaha... Tsk, I'm sorry for my dirty mind .... I'm just confused -__-

 

------------------------------------

 

"Bye Mom and Dad!!! Don't forget my favor!! You must have some 1 hahahaha.... take care and I love you! Please always call me......"

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------

Hello everyone!!! Chapter Updated!!! Yeah!!! 

TO MY READERS,

Please leave your comments.... I really need your comments.... And what do you think in my story so far? IS IT OKEY OR FAILED??

 

AGAIN THANK YOU TO ALL MY READERS AND SUBSCRIBERS! ENJOY!!!