Happy Moments

Let Me Be Your Prince

 

HYUKJAE POV

 

 

In just one day We visited many places, Like in her favorite Korean restaurant, at the park, at the arcade, at the zoo, watching movies and last in the Han River.

 

 

“Are you sure it’s okay for you to go to Han River?”

I ask Donghae because now I slowly noticing the change of her mood.

 

 

“Why? Didn’t you remember that this is our favorite place? Where we have our family bonding always, your family and mine, I miss that bonding actually”

 

 

“Ah Yes! Me too!! I really miss that and now we are here… We need to have a great time too”

 

 

“Of course we must”

 

 

We took a walk around the Han River but I’m so worried for her… She’s in her thoughts (day dreaming) right now that she didn’t notice that I’m not following her anymore. She go to a specific place where she said “Their Place” she stand there and watch the flow of the River… I quietly walking at her back but when I’m near to her I notice her sobs… She’s crying secretly and wiping her tears… My heart hurts that I want to wipe those tears and comfort her… Without my intention I back hug her and place my chin above her shoulder… I also wipe her tears and hum a song.

 

 

“Ssshhh… Don’t cry Donghae… I’m here ready to comfort and protect you… Please forget your past now I don’t want to see you crying like this”

 

 

“Thank you Hyukjae and I’m sorry… I really want to fully move on but I don’t know that every time I’m visiting this place our past memories are coming back to me… But it doesn’t mean that I still love him it just it hurts me”

 

 

“I know what you’re feeling right now because even though I don’t have my past relationship but remembering that I’ve been rejected by the girl on my past made me sad too and now I don’t have any courage to blunt all my feelings for the one I really love”

 

 

“hmmm… I’m sorry but can I ask?”

 

 

“Of course you can”

 

 

“Who’s that lucky girl that capture your heart?”

 

 

“When? In my past?”

 

 

“In your past first and now”

 

 

“Wa…wait what did you said?? You said the word “NOW”?”

 

 

“ahm.. Yes “now” I know you love someone now”

 

 

“How? As far as my memory’s concern I didn’t say anything about that”

 

 

“ahhh yeah! Do you still remember after my birthday party? In that morning that I saw you in the garden? Actually it’s not my intention to hear your secrets… I’m almost there all the time and I’m sorry but I heard everything… So now, because it’s okay for you I’m asking you if who’s that girl capture your heart now”

 

 

*What?! Donghae heard that? And last night Siwon heard it too!! GOD!!! Is this the sign that I must tell the truth to Donghae?*

 

 

“Hyukjae?”

 

 

*What if she will reject me too… What if after I confess my feelings our friendship will slowly fading…. What if?*

 

 

“HYUKJAE!!”

Oooh!!! My ear hurts when Donghae shouted at me… I didn’t notice that she called my name because right now I’m thinking seriously of what should I do…

 

 

“Hey!! It hurts you know that!”

 

 

“I’m calling your name but you’re too busy thinking and thinking… Are you mad at me?”

 

 

“Ahh! NO!! Why would I? It’s okay actually”

 

 

“Really? Then if its okay with you tell me now who are that girls!”

 

 

“WHAT?? Why girls? I think it must be a “GIRL” only”

 

 

“Your past and now of course!!”

 

 

“Ahh!! My past?? It was happened when I’m studying at Japan but she’s a Korean too… Her name is Hee Yeon”

 

 

“But why she rejected you?”

 

 

“She already loves someone… She told me that I must forget my feelings for her because it will just hurt me”

 

 

“She’s so mean”

 

 

“Hey don’t say that to her… I her point and now we’re friends too… She said to me last time that if she will be back here in Korea she will visit me but I’m not hoping and waiting for that”

 

 

“ahhh… How about now?”

 

 

“Now?”

 

 

“Yes!!”

 

 

“Wait is it okay for you if we will still remain our position like this? I’m back hugging you while placing my chin above your shoulder?”

I’m getting nervous now… So I think changing the topic can help…

 

 

“Of course I love it!! Now tell me!”

 

 

“WHAT?”

 

 

“Tell me!! Tell me!!”

Why Donghae is being like this I didn’t thought that she has an interest to know who’s that girl that actually it’s her.

 

 

“Donghae what if I’m starting to fall in love with you? What will you do?”

 

 

“WHAT? Seriously? You’re joking right?”

 

 

“I’m serious here no jokes are allowed for this moment”

 

 

“You’re so mean but actually you’re a type of person that easy to be love… So what’s wrong with that? Can you describe that girl for me?”

 

 

“Of course! She’s so beautiful though sometimes she’s spoiled brat but she’s so nice and made me happy every time I saw her… Even though she’s so childish that made me fall in love all over again… Every time she’s doing a pouty lips and aegyos made my heart skip a beat… She’s a perfect girl for me!”

 

 

“Wow!! She’s like me huh? So lucky girl… I want to meet her!”

 

 

Ouch!! I thought Donghae will notice that she’s the girl I’m talking about… I slowly pull out my back hug and step backward… I didn’t know what to say now because I feel that she will just reject me if I will still continue this.

 

 

“Why Hyukjae is there something wrong?”

 

 

“There’s none… Let’s go home now?”

 

 

“Wait”

Donghae grab my hand and hug me tightly… The aches inside my heart slowly disappeared and replace a happy one… This made my day so wonderful and colorful though I didn’t continue my confession for her still Donghae made me smile and all I can say is I have a very good time with my beloved one….

 

 

“I already know who’s that girl you’re talking about… All I can say is to wait for the right time… Wait her to fully recover from her past because right now she wants to think first and to realize her true feelings for you… You’re so special for her so she didn’t want to hurt you just help her to fully recover okay? Help her to forget him fully and after that her heart will be open to welcome you”

 

 

“Thank you Donghae for this Happy Moments”

 

***************

As what I promise!! 2 updates this day!! keke

Oww I really miss this hahaha... almost 1 week hiatus, right? Midterm exam ended!! I hope I will pass .... *cross fingers*

 

By the way "Hee Yeon" here is just a back-up character... I don't want to mention some names hehehe... So just let it be... 

AND ONE BIG HUG for Hyukjae!! Finally, you burst it out! but still you must confess to her again!! AISH!! XD

 

 

WELCOME TO MY NEW SUBSRIBERS!!

FishyFishyHae Ladyghai ENJOY :)