Birthday Concept

Let Me Be Your Prince

SUNGMIN POV

            October 15 is nearly coming! I’m so excited to see my precious and lovely daughter wearing her most beautiful gown. Of course, I proudly say that I chose that *hehe* because mother knows what is the best for her daughter keke. She will be turning 18 now and I hope but not actually hope it’s probably a wish that she will lessen her bad attitude (the evil side like his father) tsk *sigh*. I mostly experiencing headaches nowadays when I hear her nanny complaining and saying that they wanted to resign, haayy! She is so childish but she is so sweet and loveable. Many people love and value her so much especially us being her parents.

This is all Kyuhyun’s fault!! That evil side of him influenced my sweet and innocent baby…..

 

“YYAAHH!! What are you talking about babe? Why I heard my handsome name *smirk*. My evil side influenced our child? Oh come on! It’s in our genes babe *smirk while laughing* I don’t even teach her to be like that” Kyuhyun interrupt while entering the room with an evil smirk AGAIN -_-

 

            I almost fall on my seats and my thoughts are slowly fading away in my mind! Aish, honestly I want to kick his !

 

            “You scared me honey! You must learn how to knock the door before entering the room”

 

            “Hahaha (Evil laugh) It doesn’t matter babe this is our room! By the way, what’s the matter with you? You almost flying in the sky with your thoughts, Is there any problem?”

 

“Honey October 15 is nearly coming. I want to have a special celebration for our daughter’s debut. This only happens once in every woman’s life. I want it to be special for her! I will invite the WEST family (West Kingdom), some famous artist and her beloved friends. But I don’t know what will be the exact concept for her party even though we celebrated her birthday every year……hmmm… Maybe Fairytales? I still remember her dream debut concept I think our Donghae will love it.. Ne?”

I am like a child in this moment.. Jumping and clapping my hands while saying this to Kyuhyun. I almost laugh at myself realizing why Donghae is so childish maybe she got that from me *hehehehe*

 

I was shocked that Kyuhyun went into my back and hugged me; his face was lying on my shoulder and whispered “I think we must ask Donghae first about this…. But…. The concept sounds good and …. I …. Love it”

 

“Really? Jinja? OOhh! I thought it will be hard for me to think what will be the perfect concept. I will call Jongwoon and Ryeowook early so that they will surely come. Oh! I also want to see their most handsome boys *giggle*”

 

Kyuhyun smiled and nodded sign of his interests on my suggestions and already left the room.

 

Wow! I’m really excited! I really miss my best friends. It’s almost 4 years since I didn’t saw them I wish they will still remember my beautiful face keke*hahaha*. I must go now to Donghae’s room to clear this so that I can settle everything

END POV

Sungmin shut the door and proceed to Donghae’s room…

 

“NNNNNNNOO MOM!! BBBIIIGGGG NNNNOOOO!!!” Donghae shouted and leave her room with a loud “THUG” that almost hear inside the whole palace…

 

 

 

 

==========

            Annyong! I hope Chapter 1 is quite good to start this story. Guys please support me! Give some feedbacks and suggestions please ^^ this will help me more! I want to thanks my friend too, she help me doing this story.

 

          But wait!  Why Sungmin and Kyuhyun didn’t notice or known that Donghae didn't want fairytales? Well, it will be all answer in the following chapter ^^ let this question stay in your mind first hehehe...

 Kyumin moments in early chapter haha don’t worry this is all about EUNHAE so stay tuned ^^