Winning

It Just Happened

 

MinMin reached for his hand and stood up, before they took another step, she stopped and looked at the disappointed Troy. She asked for his phone and called her number.

“There, just call me. Okay?” She smiled to Troy and held Joongie’s hand again.

“Just when you thought you lose, an angel will light up for you. Losing is not in my vocabulary.” Troy smirked while watching them walk off. MinMin smiled and glanced at the irritated Joongie.

Joongie’s temper was getting on its peak. He was just holding it for so long. He was freaking mad and jealous, but what can he do she doesn’t belong to him. He doesn’t have the right to be jealous. He convinced himself that at least MinMin reached for her hand and goes with him.

“What do you need from me?”

“Your support. You’ll sit in the bench side with us.”

“Why?”

“So I can at least get my energy nearer.”

He escorted MinMin in the bench and run to his teammates. Bummie just chuckled when he got nearer. Some teammates rushed to see a nearer sight of MinMin, their admiration to her just grew larger. She just smiled to them which made their heart flutter. Joongie glared at his team and they all rushed back to their places. Bummie was sure enjoying the sight; he has an inspiration of his own, So Eun.

---------------------------

Each time they have a break; Bummie will smile at So Eun and send love signals to her from time to time. The girls were jealous of her, since she got a boyfriend as hot as Bummie.

Joongie has his own inspiration in the bench, every break he will go to MinMin’s side and they will own a little world. They can make everyone jealous especially Troy who was glaring at the scene.

After a tiring and exhausting game, their team won the practice match. The boys carried Joongie and Bummie for a good game. Their tandem is really exceptional adding the good coordination of the team. They played as one and they played to win. Their team is back on track.

The audience cheered for them like crazy. The super hot players just proved them right; they are not just pretty face they are also talents who plays to win.

Bummie blew a kiss to So Eun from the field; he never fails to inform her how happy is he to see her cheering for him. The team teased Bummie with So Eun, he just smiled to them. They noticed Joongie walk over MinMin and watched them silently.

“Good game!” She extends her hand for a handshake.

“Is that what all you can do?” MinMin just got her hand back in her side and looked at him confusedly. “How about a date this weekend?” He invited boldly, he didn’t care about the eyes on them. He just wants to let everyone see that she is his girl.

“A date?” She asked and looked at his brother. Bummie signaled that he don’t know anything about it. Joongie nodded at her and bit his lips waiting for her answer. “Can you promise that we won’t end up in bed again?” She whispered to him.

“Even though I want to, I won’t do anything to you. I respect you.” He smiled. “Is it settled then?” She just smiled and nodded.

‘Let’s see how you can handle each other.’ Bummie thought.

----------------------------

No one dared to talk to Joongie inside the locker room. He was busy fixing his things, when Troy entered the locker room. Everyone went quiet and looked at each other and then stared at Troy who stood in front of Joongie.

“Hyun Joong, congrats on your team. What can I say, you didn’t disappoint me.” Joongie glared at him and waited for him to continue. Troy sat on his side and examined his body. It was in good shape. “Looks like you have prepared enough for your next game.”

“I’m just too inspired.” He teased Troy.

“Really? I’m inspired too.”

“Inspired by the same girl?” Bummie asked as soon as he entered the locker. “You two watch it I’m watching you. Remember she is my TWIN SISTER.” He threatened and pats the two men in the shoulder.

“Bummie, you don’t have to be over protective. She is smart.”

“Joongie I’ll leave first. MinMin needs to rest, she is still sick. Just see you all around.” Bummie shook the hands of Joongie and grabbed his bag.

 

THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN for wasting your time reading the update. Please do leave comments. I update because of the slowmoooo. LOL. HAHA. Hope you enjoy :>