Gone wild

It Just Happened

 

Bummie organized a party for his sister; he knows that she is a party animal so he decided to invite their friends for a party. MinMin liked the idea because she never experienced dancing her out in bar there.

Everyone was having a good time at the bar. So Eun was enjoying her first time there since Bummie is there to assist her and make sure that she is having fun. She was shy since Joongie was there also. So Eun is simply pretty in her own risk, she is not wearing that y dress but she pulls off her own look.

The music was loud and wild and it got cut when MinMin stood at the dance floor in with her innocent and y red dress. She was holding a glass of wine as she starts to speak there.

“Sorry to cut off in here. I just want to thank everyone for accommodating me here warmly especially to my twin brother Bummie and his girlfriend So Eun, thanks for the roaring party Bummie. You made my stay here special and meaningful I won’t forget you, you know who you are no need to name drop.” She smiled but the crowd went wild to know who she is talking to so she just winked. “Mr. Senses can you please come up.” Joongie came up with his best posture. They smiled to see who the lucky guy is and kept on cheering on them. They stared for a while until Bummie signaled to the DJ to play a sweet song.

Everyone started to find partners, many tried to sneak off to be with MinMin but Joongie is obviously the lucky guy.

“May I take this dance?” He asked as he gets the glass in her hold. She was sure staring at him and danced with him. The stage was surrounded by lovely couples who dance for the sweet song in the background some were kissing but the couples of the night outshines them. So Eun and Bummie shares light kisses but it is more on light smiles and stares.

“Staring at them makes me giddy.” So Eun commented to Joongie and MinMin.

“Tss. Don’t mind them, mind me.” Bummie whispered and gave her a passionate kiss.

---------------

After a few drinks So Min is a little tipsy. The girls pulled her to the dance floor again and danced like there’s no tomorrow. She was one hot chick in the bar, as her body moves the boy’s head moves with her. The softness of her long, wavy, hazelnut hair adds the charms on her, it dances with her.  

“Help her get down now.” So Eun scold to Bummie.

“Wait for me here.”

Before Bummie took another step, MinMin already fell on the stage. She lost her balance and got her head bumped on the floor, which made it bleed. Bummie and Joongie rushed to her and carried her to Joongie’s car. He was driving while Bummie was waking up the unconscious MinMin at the back of the car.

“!” Joongie shouted at the stoplight.

“Hey what are you doing?” Bummie asked when he noticed they crossed the red light.

“Shut up! We just need to send her to the hospital.” He shouted back.

When they reached the hospital the two men rushed her inside the emergency room. The nurses blocked their way to enter the emergency unit; they sat on the bench while breathing heavily. Bummie got up to call So Eun.

“So Eun I’m sorry. Where are you now?”

“I’m at the hospital entrance. Where are you?”

“Emergency room.”

“Wait for me there. I’m on my way.”

After the call, he dialed her father’s mobile number but it’s off, so he called home and informed Auntie Elena what happened.

-------------------------

“She needs a lot of rest right now, her condition is very delicate right now. Don’t let her stay late and most importantly don’t let her drink alcohol it’s bad for the baby. She’s in her first trimester so you should take care of her.” Dr. Sujean scolded them.

Everyone was shock from the doctor’s advice and words. Joongie’s eyes got bigger from what he heard; he seems like a statue for a moment until Bummie glared at him.

“What are you talking about?” Mrs. Alicia asked surprised. She can’t believe what she is hearing. She knows her daughter, she won’t do that.

“She’s 4 weeks pregnant now. Okay, I’ll leave you all now; just call the nurse when you need something. Take her to rest more.” Dr. Sujean said and left.

“Bummie do you know anything about this?” Mr. John asked shocked, just like Mrs. Alicia he can’t believe it.

“Bummie can you please call Alex for me. He is the last boyfriend of MinMin, maybe he knows about this.” Mrs. Alicia ordered Bummie. She can’t get a hold of something because she was crying.

“I’m the father!” Joongie said intensely and nervously. Everyone turned their gaze to him. He felt the hot stares of Mr. John and Mrs. Alicia. Bummie patted his shoulder which means he should be ready. He knows his Dad; he can do anything for her twin sister.

 

----------------------------

So this is the last chapter I have in my laptop. The next is in my phone and it is just so 1/36 done? HAHA. So please forgive me if I'll update atleast late. Exam week is coming and I can feel it, so just enjoy. For BLIND TRACES, don't worry I still have many bullets for it. HAHA. Gomen! If I did divert the attention last time. You readers are so smart! HAHA. Actually in this story So Min is planned to be pregnant from the start. Joongie is great? I know right! HAHA.

PLEASE DON'T BE A SILENT READER smiley