Mrs. Alicia is Back

It Just Happened

Bummie already told their mother about MinMin. Mrs. Alicia was just freaking mad, she wants her back in Paris, as soon as possible. She knows Mr. John would not let MinMin to go, so she decided to take a leave in her work to fly back in Korea.

Only Bummie knew that she will come. Their Dad is still in New York for some work so; it will be easy for their Mom to get MinMin back. Bummie felt the war that will happen so he already talked to So Eun about it. It was needed to avoid any misunderstanding. So Eun without hesitation told him to don’t worry about her and focus on their family.

“This address please.” Mrs. Alicia instructed the taxi driver.

“Yes Madam.”

Mrs. Alicia is back in Korea after a painful divorce with Mr. John.  The last time she stepped on the airport she was holding the soft little hands of MinMin while waving a goodbye to Bummie with tears.

Mrs. Alicia during the entire ride was checking the busy city of Seoul. There were many new establishments, everything has changed. It was modernized, but the Korean feel is still present. She missed the people, the environment, and she missed his son.

Auntie Elena opened the gate and was shocked to see Mrs. Alicia. She is still the same Mrs. Alicia she knew. She still looks younger than her age, beautiful, kind and smart.

“Mrs. Alicia.” Auntie Elena greeted with a warm welcoming smile.

“Auntie Elena how are you?”

“Mrs. Alicia I’m good. How are you? You still look young.”

“Thank you Auntie Elena. How’s everyone? Where are my children?”

“They are fine. The kids are still out. Would you like something to eat?”

“Where is my ex-husband?”

“He is still in New York.”

“Workaholic as ever.” She mumbled under her breath.

------------------------------

“Mom is here.”

“What? Why? Where is she?”

“House.”

“There would be no way I’ll meet her. Bummie, I don’t want to see Mom right now. I beg you, please? Please? Please?”

“MinMin can you just at least meet her? She travelled back just to see you. She left work.”

“NO! HELL NO!” She shouted.

MinMin run off from Bummie’s car. He can’t follow her since he is in the middle of the road. He just called one of his friends to check if So Min will be in school. He decided to meet his Mom first and follow her sister.

Mrs. Alicia was just in the living room chatting with Auntie Elena just about random things. Bummie run to his Mom, hugged, and kissed her. They really missed each other, not seeing each other is just hell for them, although they constantly talk on phone or Skype, it is really just different if they are around.

“Bummie you are the most good looking guy ever. You are really my son. I miss you, Bummie. I can’t believe that I gave birth to you.”

“I miss you too Mom. MinMin run off. She doesn’t want to see you.”

Mrs. Alicia’s face turned from happy to sad. She still managed to hug his son again. The hug means getting strength from him.

“If she doesn’t want to see me, let her. She is still mad at me. Let’s just wait here, she’ll come home soon.”

“Get rest Mom. I’ll just find her.”

“Just stay with me first. I want to talk with you more.”

Mrs. Alicia asked about his son life. The talk was all about So Eun, So Eun, and So Eun. She was very happy to see his son so in love and inspired.

“She must be annoyed by your sister; she gets your time to So Eun.” Mrs. Alicia commented after hearing his son’s stories.

“Of course not. She understands why, plus they get along well. MinMin seems to like her.”

“She must be a good girl, you know your sister she would not be good to people who annoys her at first sight. I want to meet her.”

“That would be good Mom. How long will you stay?”

“Until MinMin decided to go with me. Had your sister done any trouble so far?”

Bummie is having a trouble whether to answer yes or no to his Mom’s question, so when his father called her he was so relieved.

“Alicia?” Mr. John asked with a surprised and excited look in his eyes.

‘Oh great! A family reunion, I just love you MinMin.’ He thought.

 

I hope you have fun reading :> Please leave some messages down guys. Thanks. Promise to update soon. Thank you. 

(If the unsubscribers reached 5 I'll delete this story. LOL. It's my rule to myself. LOL.)