Joongie and MinMin

It Just Happened

 

Joongie finally succeeded to get her to talk to. He was quietly following and watching her, but Bummie was watching her, so he can’t get her.

“We don’t have anything to talk about.” MinMin said and turned to the other side.

“Hey! I know that Bummie already told you what happened between us. What happened to us—what happened that night, I didn’t plan it.”

“Really? Let’s just forget it. Please keep your mouth shut, Dad will kill me.”

“Forget it? Can you do it? It will be easy for me, but you I don’t think so.” He smirked.

“I’ll try to.”

“You broke up?”

“How did you know?”

“I heard it. It must hurt you. How are you?”

“Who wouldn’t hurt if you’ll know your boyfriend cheated on you with your own friend? Are you worried?”

“Who’s worried? How are you?”

“I’m fine. As you see Bummie is guarding me like crazy.” Hyun Joong laughed.

“He’ll kill me if he’ll know that I took you. He was so occupied by that girl.”

“So Eun? I heard that you are her half brother. Why can’t you just accept them? It’s not Bummie’s fault if he fall for So Eun. She is nice and kind.”

“I know, but I just felt betrayed. He knew how much I hate that girl. Now, he thinks that I’m using you to get even on him.” Hyun Joong smiled.

“Is he right?” So Min asked with a small smile.

“Of course not. When I go over you that night, I forgot that you are the twin sister of Bummie. I’m sorry that we ended up sleeping together, I’m not a strong drinker.” They both laughed.

“I can teach you to be. Just drink up every night, but you will end up getting sick.”

“Is that what you have done in Paris?”

“Of course not. I used to get my mother to be crazy getting me in the police station. Being in the party every night, thinks that I am an easy girl. Many guys tried to get me on their bed, but they all failed. I used to kick them out.” She smiled.

“I should be lucky then. A man who would not want you should be buried alive.”

“Am I that pretty hot?” He nodded with a smile.

“If you plan to change your mind. I’m more willing to take the responsibility.” Joongie said while looking straightly in her eyes. She felt the seriousness in him; she was almost to believe him.

-----------------------

“Where is my sister?” Bummie said in a loud voice as soon as he realized that she was not in the area. He started to find her around school. He was checking every area and corner of the whole school just to find her.

So Eun also helped to search for MinMin. She happened to be passing beside the rooftop’s door. She saw MinMin and Hyun Joong walking out of the door.

“MinMin your brother is looking for you.” So Eun said worriedly.

“So Eun.” She said quietly, she glanced at Hyun Joong.

“Min I’ll just see you around.” He smiled to MinMin and didn’t even bother to look at So Eun. He just passed her. So Eun just looked down on the floor.

“So Eun it’s up to you if you want to tell Bummie.”

“I won’t. Let’s get going.” So Eun pulled So Min.

So Eun called Bummie that she found So Min. Bummie run to see and check on her. He was freaking worried on her.

“Where have you been?”

“Girl’s wash room and then I got a phone call. I--”

“She bumped onto me in the corridor.” So Eun cut her.

“I see.”

“Thanks!” MinMin whispered to So Eun. She returned it with a smile and held on Bummie’s arm. Bummie glanced at MinMin who was walking behind them; he noticed a certain glow in her face and aura.

-------------------------

‘She is ruining everything.’ Hyun Joong thought while walking down.

“Hey Joongie! I saw you with So Min the other night. You didn’t tell us that you were dating Bummie’s sister.” A boy greeted him. It was the same boy who told Bummie about them.

Instead of giving the boy a warm greeting, he just gave him a straight punch in the face.

“Don’t start the rumors yet I am still on the process.” He said with a smirk and then left the boy holding his cheeks in pain.

 

LOLOL! HOHO! Hi everyone :> I found a new happy place. Haha. You know where. Thanks for reading. Please feel free to leave a message so we can have a good story to enjoy. ENJOY!