Losing You

It Just Happened

 

Joongie was walking to the hotel where he saw Bummie and So Eun playing around down the beach. He felt jealous of them, as they were really in love to each other.

 

‘When will be our time to play like that? I wanna hold you while walking near the shore, hugging you while watching the sunset. I want to do what all normal couples do. But, when? If we are just tied up because of a baby and not love? When will this unrequited love end?’ He thought while walking back.

 

His thoughts were interrupted when his phone rang. It was MinMin who was calling, he immediately answered because he knows she won’t call if it is not important.

 

“Hello?” He asked.

 

“Joongie…..please…..help…..me.” She said in between her breath.

 

“Min, what happened?! Where are you?!” He asked nervously.

 

“….Room…” She answered and already fell off unconscious.

 

“What happened?!” He asked again, and just shut the phone off, when she’s not answering. He run like there’s no tomorrow, passing off. He went on the elevator, he was trying to call her and she is not answering.

 

Luckily, MinMin forgot to lock the door. He entered while breathing hard, trying to find her in the room, living room, and finally in the wash room. There he saw the broken mirror and the unconscious MinMin with traces of blood.

 

“MinMin! Wake up!” He said as he held her. “Wake up! Wake up!” He was shaking her but it was no use. He carried MinMin and run to ask for some help. “Please wake up!” He cursed as he runs for help. The hotel people were fast to help them out and drive them off to the nearest hospital.

 

-----------------------------

 

From the airport, their fathers rushed to the hospital again. There they found Mrs. Alicia crying in the seat while Mrs. Rica was comforting her, Bummie who was walking back and forth, So Eun who was sitting there staring at Bummie, and Joongie staring at the white wall while leaning in the opposite wall.

 

“What happened?” Both asked as they saw them.

 

“Hyun Joong? What happened?” His father asked, he didn’t answer, he just hugged his father.

 

“Tell me what happened.”

 

“I don’t know. After the photo shoot, we talked and then she headed in the hotel, the she called me asking for help and I found her in the wash room, unconscious. I don’t know.” He said with a tear that fell off from his eye. Mrs. Rica came to him and hugged him.

 

Bummie then turned to his mother to comfort her. Mr. John sat beside them and just sighed.

 

Everybody turned to the doctor when the door opened.

 

“How are they?” Everyone asked.

 

“I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news but we weren't able to save the baby. Please calm yourself. It was too late she already bled a lot.” Everyone froze. The doctor said and left them.

 

“NO!!!!” Joongie shouted as he punched the wall. His mother just hugged him.

 

Mrs. Alicia just broke down and so as everyone.

 

---------------------------

 

No one from them, dared to enter the room of MinMin, no one has the courage to tell her what happened. But it wasn’t needed, as she already heard it a while ago. Thinking that she was sleeping, Joongie entered her room while Bummie and so Eun was with their mothers and their fathers talking to the doctor. He sat beside her and held her hand, but she shrugged it off.

 

“Because of you, I lost my everything!”

 

“What are you talking about?”

 

“I lost myself to you and the new life I already planned, I lost it again. And it is all because of you! Why do you love to talk everything away?”

 

“Fine! Everything is my fault! It’s always me! But to tell you, no matter how hurt you are right now, make it twice, no make it thrice; let’s just say my inside is killing me. You know why?! It’s because losing our baby means losing you. The above just lend me some days of happiness and its getting its payback already.”

 

“Sorry.” She whispered, but he didn’t here.

 

“It’s obvious as hell that you don’t love me but, I keep on loving you. Worst is, I can’t force you to love me the same way I force myself to forget that I love you, when you leave me.” He said with his back her face.

 

“Can you please face me?” She pleaded with her tears.

 

“Why? You enjoy my hurt face? I won’t let you see it again. Don’t forget that you are always the reason behind that face.” He said and left her.

 

As the door closed MinMin buried his face in her hands, and whispered. “I don’t want to see your hurting face, I want to wipe off your tears and draw a smile on your face even though I lost our child.” She sobbed and cried of herself again.

 

-----------------------

So? I suppose I should hide now! LOL! I don't wanna get killed. Haha. I told you you won't love the updates. Seriously, sorry for the disappointments! I know! I know! This is the messiest story I ever wrote! I admit. So, it is a big sigh to be able to finish this mess. Thanks Ate Ro with the doctor's dialogue :)

Please do loeave something below to digest :) (but don't be too harsh :P)