First Day in School

It Just Happened

 

 

Bummie is in his usual uniform, good looking as ever. He was eating his breakfast, a hotcake, a glass of fresh milk and toasted bread with blueberry jam. Mr. John just gulped down a glass of coffee and a slice of fresh bread.

 

“Should I call So Min now?” Auntie Elena asked the two men in the dining area. She was an old maid, working in their household since the two were born.

“Better. We’ll be late.” Bummie nodded in agreement.

Auntie Elena opened So Min’s door quietly. She walked to find her in bed, she didn’t found her. She heard the shower in the bathroom, so she assumed that she’s already awake. She just told her that she should hurry and eat her breakfast.

MinMin walked down with her usual get up in Paris, but a more conservative than her clothes back there. Bummie told her to get on her uniform, but she already cut her uniform into piesces earlier so she has nothing to wear.

Bummie just let out a big sigh, knowing what his sister just done. He didn’t let her touch the stirring wheel, because he is afraid to get on an accident.

“I can drive! I have a license too.” MinMin protested.

“I know, but you drive like a drag racer. You won’t get to touch this stirring wheel.”

“Fine. I’ll ask Dad for a car.”

“You wish! He’ll never give a car to Fast and Furious movie freak.”

“You said no bad words. Are we on the same class?”

“We’ll know after talking to the head master.”

“I wish we are not.”

“I wish too.” Bummie mumbled while driving.

-----------------------

MinMin was getting attention and stares as she entered the school. She doesn’t mind them, because she is busy checking the school.

‘This school looks good but my former school is cooler. We got making out couples in different areas.’ She thought while following Bummie.

Bummie and she entered the office of the school’s head master. So Min was acting like an angel in front of the head master. Bummie somewhat felt relieved, but he knows her, she is planning something. The principal handed her the schedule. As they wished they are on the same class.

“So Min, I’ll let you pass this time. Next week, I expect you to wear your uniform. Alright? I know you are not used to, but you have to follow the rules. Can I expect that to you So Min?” The head master said in a calm but fierce voice.

So Min just nodded and gave a silent smile, it was obvious she didn’t want to. Bummie just tapped her shoulder and smiled teasing her.

Miss Rose their homeroom teacher walked with them. Bummie was very polite to her and the teacher seems to like Bummie as a student. She also welcomed So Min brightly; she just smiled like an angel to her. She praised the clothes of her and started asking about Paris. MinMin seems like Miss Rose, but Bummie can’t help but to worry for his teacher.

‘I feel bad for you, Miss Rose. I hope you can bear with her.’ Bummie thought.

Miss Rose entered the classroom with the twins behind her. The class were surprised and started to murmur about So Min. Some were positives and some were negative. Bummie walked to his seat, his classmates asks him about the new girl.

Miss Rose started to introduce So Min. The girls sounded to admire her knowing that she came from Paris and she looks cool and fashionable. The boys looked her with admiration, some started to get interested on here. Miss Rose cut their admiration as she said that So Min is Kim Bum’s twin sister. They all looked surprised since they don’t look the same that much.

“So Min you sit beside Hyun Joong. Hyun Joong-ah be nice to her. Everyone treat her nice okay.” Miss Rose pointed to the sit beside Hyun Joong. He just nodded and fixed his things.

‘You should say that to her.’ Bummie thought while looking at her sister.

Hyun Joong was startled as soon as they entered the room. He knew who So Min was, since he is Bummie’s best friend. He already saw her picture in Bummie’s house and he already saw her talking to Bummie via Skype. She smiled as she was approaching the seat.

Bummie didn’t like the idea that she has to sit with Joongie. He knows their personality can’t jive, they can’t handle each other. As of the moment he just let it pass, tomorrow he’ll make sure to sit with her.

“Hey, Hyun Joong right?” She asked with a smile after she was settled in her seat.

“Yeah. So you are Bummie’s twin sister?” He answered coldly without looking at her.

“Oh my. You are his friend?” She asked excitedly.

“Before.”

Miss Rose started the lesson, so they stopped talking. So Min feels very bored about the lesson, she is used to get the teacher nerves to explode. She decided to talk to talk to him, so she passed a paper to him. She wrote using her jelly purple pen from Japan and pink papered notebook. He looked at her and just answered it.

“Before?”

“Long story.”

“I see. You can just call me MinMin. Can I call you Joongie?”

“Are you really his twin? You two are different!”

“Yeah right. >:) So can I call you Joongie?”

“Whatever. Do as you wish.”

“You’ll regret your last statement >:)”

Hyun Joong looked at her innocently and she smiled evilly. After sometime, MinMin started to put her earphones and opened her ipod. She was listening to Miley Cyrus’ Party in the USA and humming with the music. Joongie noticed her, and she just smiled to him. She just killed it when the bell rang.

 

 

Owmy! This story lost a subscriber. Aww! Okay anyways. Here's the update! SORRY for the mistakes I'll edit some other time. Please don't be a silent reader. THANK YOU!