So Eun’s Real Story

It Just Happened

 

In between the busy preparation of the wedding, the family didn’t forget the regular check-ups of MinMin. They visit the OB frequently than other pregnant ladies. She is well taken care of the hospital and doctors since, she is still at a young age and her condition is very sensitive.

“So Eun, MinMin wants to see you.”

“I want to see her also but, Hyun Joong and his Mom is always there. I don’t want to cause any trouble to your family.” She said warmly.

“It’s Friday right?” So Eun nodded with a smile. “Mom and Aunt will be on a meeting with the wedding planner. Joongie will attend a meeting with the former club members, so MinMin will be home alone.”

Bummie and So Eun went to an ice cream shop. They bought 2 liters of strawberry ice cream and fresh strawberries, since MinMin always crave for it. So Eun also wanted to buy MinMin strawberry cake, but Bummie didn’t let her. He told her, that MinMin will get fat in no time and she will freak out.

At the house they found MinMin on the garden with her ipod on. She was like a goddess in her state, with the light sunlight touching her glowing skin. She hugged So Eun, when she saw her and asked her twin brother to get the foods ready.

The three of them were having a good time, while eating. They were joking and laughing at the stories each shares and listens to. After a while, Mrs. Alicia and Mrs. Rica came with fruits. Auntie Elena welcomed them and got the fruit basket. They asked who are the visitors and she told them. They walked in the garden to see.

“Hi kids!” Mrs. Alicia greeted them. She kissed Bummie, MinMin, and So Eun. The twins also went to Joongie’s Mom and greeted her.

“How are you my pretty daughter-in-law?” Mrs. Rica asked MinMin while caressing her back. The kids were startled knowing that Mrs. Rica is there. She noticed the nervous and fidgeting So Eun in Bummie’s side.

“So Eun?” She asked with her eyes on So Eun.

“Good Evening Madam.” She greeted nervously. To everyone’s surprise, Mrs. Rica ran to hug her; a hug full of longing and apology. “It’s been years darling.”

“Huh?!” MinMin asked her Mom and then turned to Bummie.

-------------------------

They all settled their self for a talk in the garden. Bummie and So Eun told Mrs. Rica about the story of Joongie and So Eun, and the story that Joongie knows about So Eun. Mrs. Rica laughed about it and then became mad at Joongie’s dad.

“So Eun, I’m sorry for my son’s action and being mean to you. He didn’t know anything. Your dad is really mean! Come on, we’ll talk with him.” Mrs. Rica invited.

So Eun looked afraid and frightened. Mrs. Rica noticed it and smiled.

“Seems like you are afraid of Joongie.”

“So Eun, I can come with you.” Bummie assured So Eun. He held her close and gave her strength. So Euns smiled at him and nodded.

“Bummie, you stay here. Rica can handle it, give them some privacy.” Mrs. Alicia scolds Bummie. MinMin laughed and Bummie glared at him. She asked what.

“Mom, we will all be a family so what’s the point.”

“It’s okay. I can handle my child.” Mrs. Rica assured Bummie. Mrs. Alicia gave her a look that says see, so he just nodded.

MinMin laughed at her twin, and she smiled to So Eun. Mrs. Rica left with So Eun. Bummie gave MinMin a look but she ignored him and asked him to get her food. He can’t do anything but to follow his sister. Their mother just laughed at them and sat beside MinMin, she caressed her hair.

“MinMin control your food. You will get fat in no time.”

“Mom, the baby is so greedy in sharing food.” She complained.

“Tsss. The baby or the mother?!” Bummie commented as he handed her a cup of ice cream. She glared at him for a while and pinched her nose.

--------------------

“Mom, what’s this? Why are you with this girl?”

“Hyun Joong, sit first. Okay, we have to clear things up here.” Joongie can’t stand her mother so he sat beside her facing So Eun. She can’t look up to Joongie’s irritated face. “Your dad is really bad. He didn’t even explain the real thing to you and let So Eun suffered for long.” She said as she held So Eun’s hand. Joongie just looked at her mother with a confused face.

“What the hell was happening?”

“Joongie, So Eun is not the reason why your Dad and I broke up. In fact I am the one who ruined their family. Yes, So Eun, I’m sorry. You’re Dad and I married because I was carrying you by that time, and by the same time So Eun is also in her mother’s womb, but she kept shut knowing that we are getting married. I am the ex of your Dad and we broke up, then he met So Eun’s mom. Our parent’s forced us to get married because of my condition.”

Other things we’re all explained by Mrs. Rica. So Eun was shocked and quiet all the time, she just sat there looking at Mrs. Rica.

“I’m sorry.” Joongie said under his tears.

Joongie just hugged So Eun and she hugged him back, her tears also joined her happiness. No words can explain the moment. All they needed was silence and comfort for each other. Every hate and worries were erased. A good start to each other’s life.

 

------------------------

BWAHAHAHA. Since GREEN PEOPLE ARE BULLYING ME I WILL UPDATE! HAHAHA. Too much goodness leads to sadness :P