Final: Drawing you a smile

It Just Happened

 

Joongie bumped to Mrs. Alicia and Mr. John in the airport. He bid his respects them and asked where MinMin was. Both just smiled to him and he held his breath for a minute.

 

He doesn’t want to believe that her flight just departed and she boarded the plane. He just stood there curing himself once again.

 

He arrived went back to his room, only to find it well cleaned and organized. Alcohol smell was gone and bedding was neatly changed. He directly went to shower as he doesn’t have the energy to let out another expression. After shower he plumped his body in the body getting the letter to fly off the other side of the bed.

 

He woke up around 9 in the evening. When he stepped off the bed he found the letter and lazily opened it, he can’t understand why but his heart was beating like crazy.

 

Hey there! I don’t know if you still want to meet me but I want to talk to you. I want to tell you all of this face to face. I didn’t board the plane. Let’s talk. Please. I’ll be waiting for you in school’s soccer field. ---MinMin

 

---------------------------

 

He walked down the soccer field carefully. He knows her; she won’t stay and wait for someone that long especially him. Him who is nothing to her, he thpught. He didn’t expect to see her; all he wants is to release his emotions.

 

 In the middle of the field, he saw her figure. She was curled up like a ball, hugging her knees from the freezing cold. He runs to her, taking off his coat. “!” He cursed.

 

She was there, waiting for him.

 

As he reached her, he covered her with his coat and hugged her. From the impact they both stumbled on the ground. She was surprised as her tears continue to flow.

 

“You came?”

 

“Naughty! Why did you wait for me?”

 

“Because I want to, I said so, and I need to.” She hugged him back and faced him. “I’ve been bad to you.” He smiled. “I didn’t want to lose our child but I guess it’s the only way for your dream to come true.”

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“I didn’t intend to hurt you that day. I didn’t have the voice to call out your name be sorry. I was about to tell you that I’m already falling---” She didn’t continue because she can’t. Her lips were locked on his.

 

“Thank you for being my dream and making it come true. I’m the happiest man alive. We still have time to make another angel.”

 

“But not this early.”

 

“How about marriage? I guess they won’t mind it.”

 

“I’m tied up on you because I love you. Don’t you trust me?”

 

“I trust you. Did I say this early? Of course we will both enjoy our status like this, we should be sweeter than our siblings.”

 

“I’m really sorry for everything especially losing our angel.”

 

“No one wanted that to happen. That angel will surely be happy if it sees us like this.”

 

“I’m really sorry.”

 

“If you’re really sorry, show it!” He declared and held her tight as he kissed her.

 

-----------------------------

 

It was like a fairytale for both of them. Their mistakes made them together, made them closer, and made them more rational than ever. They are not youths who would standout because they are goody-good but, definitely they will be a model of courage and an inspiration.

 

Losing is part of life and it is a way for you to gain another. Life is not about getting all the things right, it is all about learning in every mistake you’ve done. 

 

END

 

----------------------------

Finally! I finished up my mess! Argh! Thank you for reading this and wasting your time with this :) Anyways after reading this just forget that it happened. LOL. Thank you! BOW! I'm off on my oher ff. Too Little, Too Much. Not dramatic and messy like this. Only fun things happens there.