Who is MinMin?

It Just Happened

 

Bummie was waiting in his Dad’s office. He was sitting on the large couch, impatiently. He was tapping his phone. His thoughts were occupied of his sister. MinMin is not just a sister but a fraternal twin. A twin sister he never met for 5 years straight.

 

They never met for 5 years after their parents decided to divorce, because of a childish misunderstanding. MinMin as they call her is a bubbly, witty and naughty girl. She was always getting into trouble when they were still kids. He was always there to protect and consent her naughty doings.

 

He smiled when he remembered how So Min punched their classmate in front of their teacher when they were on the 5th grade. She was punished to write 100 pages of ‘I’m sorry.’ in her paper. He pleaded to the teacher to just give it as an assignment; she said yes in the condition it should be 200 pages in the morning. So Min as naughty as she can be didn’t write it, they asked their house servants to write it; leaving them to be up until midnight just to finish it. So Min also doesn’t want to write in class so, Bummie is forced to write the notes for her and make her assignments. Their tutors had gone crazy dealing with her and him.

 

All the naughty, fun, and crazy moments with MinMin ended up when their mother took MimMin with her in Paris. That was the time he met his best friend Joongie.

 

His thoughts were interrupted when the door opened. His Dad entered while giving his secretary his last words for the day.

 

“Oh, what brings you here?” Mr. John asked as he sat in his chair and opened his laptop.

 

“Mom called, she said So Min---”

 

“I know. Don’t worry.” Mr. John said as he loosens his tie.

 

“How did you know?”

 

“What are my connections for? Don’t believe your mom when she tells you that I don’t care for So Min. I hired someone to watch her. Let’s go home.”

 

“Dad, when will she arrive? Mom told me to call when, I found her. She said she’ll bring MinMin back.”

 

“Probably tomorrow. I can’t fetch her, I have an important meeting. You go. She will stay with us from now on.”

 

“What about Mom?”

 

“Believe me your Mom can’t go here, she is busy with her work. My MinMin will stay with us. I already arranged everything; she’ll study in your school even though school will soon end.”

 

“That would be great Dad. I wonder how naughty she is now.”

 

“She is naughtier. Watch her closely; I know you have So Eun right now.”

 

“I guess I’ll be a babysitter again.”

 

“Bear with it. MinMin is naughtier, knowing that she grew up abroad. Paris is a free land.”

 

“If she is not, would she fly back without asking for permission?” Kim Bum laughed.

 

Mr. John still looks young and handsome. Kim Bum got his attitude from him, while So Min got her attitude with Mrs. Alicia. The good looks are a mixture from both parents.

 

----------------------

 

So Min like anyone who came from Paris is a fashionable young lady. She is sitting near the window, with her coat and shades on; printed with a Prada on it. She was sleeping peacefully and soundly through the entire tiring flight. She just woke up when her ipod went off.

 

“Darn it! Excuse me, are we near Seoul?” She asked to the flight attendant.

 

“We still have 1 and a half of hours of travel, Miss. Do you like something to eat? You’ve been sleeping for long now.” The flight attendant asked her politely.

 

“You keep an eye on me. Can I have a glass of red wine?” So Min said with a smirk.

 

“I’m sorry. Wines can’t be served to a young girl.”

 

“Sorry? Ms. Flight attendant do you want me to report you in the office?”

 

“I would rather be reported than to give a young girl a wine.”

 

“Just bring a glass of milk shake and a box of Belgian cookies.”

 

“Coming right up.”

 

Her food was served after a few moments. She was seating in the first class, she won’t afford to ride in the economy with her attitude. She grew up without a problem with money. She has a monthly allowance from her mother and father, but it is not enough for her. She is a certified money spender especially when it comes to her fashion needs.

 

The flight attendant already advised everyone to settle their self; they will land in Korea within 15 minutes. The flight attendant fixed So Min’s table and woke her up. She checked her hair and make-up with her hello kitty mirror. It was a gift from her twin brother Bummie.

 

She didn’t expect anyone to fetch her. She was reading the address of their house, while holding her LV luggage. She walked to the taxi area, but a hand stopped her from behind.

 

Hi everyone! Thank you for reading :) Keep the love coming. I hope you would give this love just like YMEN (You, Me and Everything Nice.) THANK YOU :) Keep the comments coming.