The Best Thing To do

It Just Happened

 

In a nearby, high-end restaurant, Mr. Kim, Mr. John & Mrs. Alicia were discussing the next move knowing their children are having a child. Mr. Kim and Mr. John as a businessman, found the situation positive for them. Marriage will result for good business partnership, so both agreed. Mrs. Alicia didn’t like the idea at first, but due to the fathers’ explanation, she agreed. She has nothing to do since she doesn’t want her MinMin to suffer being a single mother.

-------------------

Hyun Joong quietly entered MinMin’s room. He sat on the couch, trying not to disturb her. Bummie and him, were caught by traffic violation last night, it was easy for them to get out since both had a reason and their respective father’s lawyer helped them. Bummie was still in the house waiting for the food Auntie Elena prepared.

“For the record, Alex. I wanna tell you I answered this call not because I want to talk you. It’s just that I want to tell you to stop bugging me, okay? Whatever! It’s true that I love you, but I can surely forget it in no time, knowing that you did cheat on me. You exactly know how I hate being betrayed.  But you did. Shut up! Stop the nonsense! Okay, for the sake of being friends, I’ll talk to you when I go back. Let’s just talk then. I love you your face!”MinMin sighed after the conversation with Alex. She placed her phone in the bedside table and noticed the frowning Hyun Joong.

“Hey, Good Morning!” She smiled. He smiled to her and said his greetings. He was hurt from what he heard, MinMin was still in contact with her stupid ex. He also frowned, remembering that she is carrying their child. “You don’t have to be here early in the morning.”

“It’s okay. I want to see you.” He cut his own words there, knowing that MinMin still doesn’t know that she is pregnant. He remembered that their parents are now discussing the next move for them.

MinMin just smiled and then rushed to the wash room. She threw up, all her might and she felt weak. Joongie rushed in the wash room to check on her, he found her sitting on the side weakly. He carried her back to the bed and asked her what she is feeling.

“I’m okay. Thank you. Maybe it’s because of the alcohol and I haven’t had a breakfast yet.”

“What?! You haven’t eaten breakfast? It’s almost noon. They didn’t deliver anything?”

“I don’t like eating hospital food. I know you care for me, but no need to overreact.”

“Sorry. It’s just that I’m worried for—I’ll just buy you breakfast.” Joongie said and turned to the door. Bummie already opened the door and showed the food he brought.

“Good Morning people.” Bummie said with a cheerful smile. Bummie tapped Joongie’s shoulder and walked directly to MinMin’s bed and set the table. He placed the food there and helped her open the food warmers.

“When will I go home, Bummie? Anyways where are Mom and Dad? Do they know I’m here?”

“Stop asking questions and eat first.”

“Fine! What the hell? I don’t feel sick or anything, why did all the foods are for sick people?” Bummie glared at him and she just rolled her eyes and started eating. Bummie and Joongie was on the couch watching television.

“You didn’t tell her?” Bummie whispered. Joongie answered with his head and looked at her.

“Bummie do you know when will I go? Please call So Eun and tell her to accompany me doing shopping before, okay? Oh right you two can join us if you want to.” Bummie just nodded without looking at her.

------------------------

Later that afternoon, MinMin was released from the hospital. Her parents and Joongie’s dad is already in their house waiting for them. MinMin was surprised from the faces and heavy atmosphere in their house. They all sat in the living room, no one from Bummie and Joongie ven dared to tell MinMin the truth. MinMin sat beside her mother and father.

“Sweetheart, I want you to meet Mr. Kim, Hyun Joong’s dad.” MinMin greeted Mr. Kim sweetly and so as Mr. Kim. MinMin was confused but she didn’t ask anything, she just waits for everything to happen. “So Min, you’re not going back to Paris.” That sentence made MinMin looked at her Dad with question and surprise.

“But why? I guessed everything was decided.” She asked confusedly. Mrs. Alicia held MinMin’s hand and made caressed her hair. MinMin looked at her Mom and asked her the same question.

“Uhm. Excuse me John and Alicia, I still have a meeting to attend to. It’s nice meeting you So Min. See you around then.” The parents bid their good bye and Mrs. Alicia led MinMin to her room to talk.

“Mom, what is happening? What does it mean?”

“Sweetheart, you’re getting married with Hyun Joong.” Mrs. Alicia said softly and gently.

“Mom, what the hell are you saying? Why? Because you knew something happened to us and such? Mom that was just an accident, we were both drunk and we are not in our right mind.” So Min explained, her Mom just hugged her to calm her down and whispered. “It’s okay if something just happened.”

“What do you mean? Am I pregnant?” MinMin asked with tears in her eyes, her Mom just nodded and hugged her tighter. “NO! THAT’S NOT TRUE! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!” She screamed and cried her eyes out.

MinMin fell asleep after a while of crying and she felt exhausted. Mrs. Alicia found the boys in the garden talking. She just said that MinMin fell asleep and she sat with them.

 

-------------------------------

I'm not supposed to update but  but but something is really funny this day. Haha. Owkay! Simple things make my day.  Enjoy :) Exams? Nahh. Don't ask me, didn't even touched a single note. Haha. Please do leave somethings to make me happy, who says? I update tomorrow. LOL. JOKING! Haha. Please do comment.