The Brats

It Just Happened

 

Looking at their picture, Joongie was smiling to himself helplessly for the whole weekend. It was raining hard, but he feels sunshine from the picture. He got three copies, 1 hanged on the wall of his room, 1 on his study area, and 1 on his wallet. He can’t help but stare and smile whenever he sees the picture.

‘Should I try to talk to her?’ He thought remembering MinMin’s words about So Eun. ‘No. Her mother is the reason why my mom left me; they are the reason why I don’t have a healthy family.’

“Dad don’t you love mom?” He asks his father.

“Where is this taking?”

“I just asked.”

“I once love your mom. She is happy with her family right now. I am happy with you and So Eun. I know you hate her. I won’t get tired of telling you to try to know her. She is nice and sweet. She doesn’t have to do with your Mom and me breaking up. It’s my fault getting everything to be like this. Your Mom already moved on, why don’t you? Having hate in your heart won’t make you happy.”

“I don’t know dad.” Hyun Joong said ignoring his Dad’s words.

---------------------

A bunch of girls cornered MinMin in the corridor. They sure look not happy in MinMin’s existence. She got Hyun Joong and Troy notice her in just a small period of stay in the school.

“What do you want?” MinMin asked the girls. They are all pretty and brats just like MinMin. It will be a battle between brats.

The girls just smirked and laughed. They examined her closely and checked on every angle, they frowned as they didn’t saw any flaws from her. She got an innocent, classy and y body, and most importantly she got the front without the help of any doctor.

“Don’t act like a princess here. We own the school! Is it true that you are dating Joongie and Troy? If I know you seduced them.” A girl said in a husky voice, looking down on her.

“Woah. You got your rumors but it’s not all true. I went on a date with Joongie, with Troy not yet. I’m still planning if I‘ll say yes to his invitation. If I were you who would you choose?” She asked them, making them irritated.

“You got some nerves. Just because you are Bummie’s twin sister doesn’t mean you’ll be popular here. You’re a .” MinMin laughed. The girls looked at her.

“Sorry.” She said controlling her laughter. “Eat your words! If I’m not popular why do you bother to threaten me? One thing, please don’t get mad often you’re thank-you-doctor-face shows off big time.” MinMin whispered and walked off. “I’m not , I’m just hot!” She smirked.

The girls just stood there checking their faces. They were so worried that everyone will know about their secret. They paid big time just to make it unnoticeable. There goes MinMin noticed it all, what can they do she is a beauty and fashion freak herself.

‘They should get their money back for that face.’ She thought while walking off.

“MinMin!” Troy waved from their classroom. He run to her direction and smiled to her. “Did you come here to see me?” Troy asked proudly while leaning on the wall.

“Oh, hey there. I would never come to see a man first.” She said making Tory a laughing stock to his friends inside the room. It made MinMin smile and Troy glare at them.

“What brings you here?” He asks claiming his composure.

“As you see my classroom is over there.”

“Are you free this weekend? I got tickets for a VIP screening of a movie. I want to watch it with you. Can you?” He asks like pleading to her.

“That sounds fun. Wait I’ll check for my schedule.” MinMin checks her phone’s calendar; Troy bit his lips waiting for her answer. She noticed it and made a move to make him more nervous. “Uhm. I’ll just call you if I can, if you will reserve that ticket for me.”

“My whole being is reserved for you.” Troy said without any hesitation. MinMin smiled and continued to walk away.

Troy’s gags laughed at him inside the classroom. He was never turned down from an invitation, it was his first time.

“She will be mine.” Troy said in a convinced voice.

-----------------------

Mrs. Alicia was busy talking on the phone when So Min came in the house and heard her Mom’s conversation. She smiled behind the wall and can’t help herself to feel guilty from what she’s doing to her Mom. She hugged her mother from the back, making Mrs. Alicia smile to herself as she felt the warmness of MinMin.

“I’m sorry Mom. I didn’t know that you are suffering this much Mom. I’m sorry Mom.” She said hugging her Mom tighter.

“It’s okay MinMin. Let’s just forget about it. Don’t run away from me again, okay?” So Min nodded still hugging her Mom. Mrs. Alicia smiled as she was her hair.

 

Hello! Here's an update. Enjoy. Please do leave something below. THANKS.