Staying for good

It Just Happened

 

It’s been a week since the incident. Joongie just stayed up the whole week inside his room, her Mom leaving him and most especially losing his two loves in one shot. He was completely broke, his room was stinking with the smell of alcohol. Their connection got lost since their last talk. He was so aware that today is MinMin’s flight back to Paris, thanks to Bummie’s message.

 

“Leaving without even a message. Leaving just like nothing happened. All this time it’s always you hurting me but, still it is still you who can make me the happiest person alive.” He said while staring at their ‘family picture’.

 

------------------------------

 

“Are you ready? Sweetie?” Mrs. Alicia asked to the staring MinMin in the window. She nodded with a smile. “You won’t say goodbye to him?”

 

“No, mom. He won’t talk me. I tried to call him and send him a message but, there is no reply.” She smiled shyly.

 

Mrs. Alicia just caressed her hair and helped her to stand up. Bummie entered her room and smiled to her, he got her luggage.

 

“Princess’ castle will be empty again.”

 

“I guess. I don’t know when I will be back or if I will be back.”

 

“Ahh!” Bummie snapped and hugged her. “I will miss you, MinMin.”

 

“I will miss you too. Take care of her, don’t make her cry.”

 

“Don’t tell me that, tell that to yourself.” He ruffled her hair. “You have anything to pass to? Or any letter to pass?” MinMin smiled and said no. “I will leave it like that.”

 

MinMin already bid her goodbye to her father the night before, because he got a very important meeting to attend to. Bummie drove them off to the airport. MinMin was very quiet just staring outside the window while taking glance at her phone.

 

Mrs. Alicia was about to approach her, when Bummie grabbed the hands of her mom, signaling not to.

 

-----------------------------

 

“It’s already 12:00. Flight is 12:40.” He said as he watches his wrist watch. After some time, he got up from his seat and grabbed his coat and slammed his door shut.

 

He sped up his car, not minding of the violations he will face. His whole being just wants to see, touch, smell, and most especially taste her sweet kiss.

 

--------------------------

 

The last call for the passengers to Paris was called. MinMin and Mrs. Alicia already stood up when someone pulled them. They were both shock from what happened, but was more shock to see the man behind that.

 

It was Mr. John.

 

“Dad? What are you doing here?” MinMin asked.

 

Mr. John didn’t answer. He just stood there staring at Mrs. Alicia.

 

“You forgot something?” Mrs. Alicia asked, he didn’t answer. “We’re going now.” She started walking and MinMin followed her after giving her father a hug.

 

“Don’t go!” He said making them stop. “Alicia don’t go.”

 

“If you want MinMin to stay, it would be a big no. You already had your chance to be with her but what happened? She got pregnant.”

 

“Then stay with us.”

 

“I have my work and…” Mrs. Alicia glanced at MinMin.

 

“And what? You don’t have someone to go back to. Bummie told me you broke up that’s why you’re here. So what’s the point of going back?”

 

“I have my life there.”

 

“You have your family here. Your kids are here and I’m here.” Mrs. Alicia narrowed her eyebrows and let Mr. John to continue. “Letting you go was the most stupid decision I ever made. I may be good in business but not in here.” Pointing to his heart.

 

“Things change, John.”

 

“Things change but, not our feelings for each other.”

 

“Don’t be so cocky.”

 

“I’m not. I’m just stating facts. I won’t be your date in our college ball if you’re not in love with me.” Mr. John said as he hugged Mrs. Alicia, and she hugged him back.

 

“You didn’t change a bit except for the fact that you’re grown up now. I’m just waiting for you to say that.” Mrs. Alicia said as she hugged him tighter.

 

-------------------------

 

Moments passed since Mrs. Alicia decided not to go. They were busy talking that they almost forgot MinMin. They looked around and didn’t find her, her luggage was gone and so as her passport and ticket. They checked around the flight and the flight has departed.

 

--------------------------------------------

I'm not good at dramas. LOL. I'll just finish this mess and let's all forget that this even existed. Anyways, thank you for reading and wasting your time here :) I appreciate it.