How it All Started

It Just Happened

 

Kim Bum and So Eun were walking hand-in-hand in the school ground. They passed the soccer field, where girls almost lose their voice, screaming for the players who are in their usual training. They stopped for a while to watch and feel the screams.

 

Kim Bum can’t help but to feel awkward when passing the field.

 

“Bummie, I know you miss playing soccer.” So Eun smiled and held his hand tighter.

 

“Let’s go.” Kim Bum smiled. Kim Bum has been a soccer player since first year, but he withdraws when he and his best friend Hyun Joong had a misunderstanding.

 

“I wish I can see you play with the team again. I miss screaming for your name from the audience. You are the most handsome player in the field.”

 

“That’s why you fell in love with me?”

 

“Not really. I love you because you are what you are.”

 

“And the same goes for me. Come on, I’ll drive you home now.”

 

So Eun and Kim Bum ended up together because of the soccer players help. Although Kim Bum was a popular player, he is still shy when it comes to girls, especially to So Eun. He was too shy to ask her out, so the players helped them. So Eun was one of those bookworms, but she was still cool looking just like the bum girls.

 

The moment Hyun Joong knew that Kim Bum and So Eun has been dating he hated him and considered him as a traitor. He never gave a chance for them to talk. The last words Hyun Joong uttered to Kim Bum were ‘You are a traitor’. Kim Bum knew that he is the one to blame so he withdraws from the team. The team never knew this because Hyun Joong was a mystery to everyone. He is a man of few words.

 

-----------------------

 

“Joongie, get a hold of yourself.” The coach tapped Hyun Joong as he walked passes him.

 

“Yes, coach.” He bowed.

 

“Joongie, want to have some fun? The girls invited us to have a party.” One of the players invited.

 

“Count me out. I want to sleep.”

 

Hyun Joong was the captain of the team. He is a girl magnet, so he doesn’t have a hard time getting one if he wants to. He was just really bothered by the sight of So Eun and Kim Bum walking happily together.

 

‘What a traitor.’ He thought.

 

He hates Kim Bum because he knew exactly how he hates So Eun. She was a daughter of his Dad from his mistake. She was a step sister, whom caused their family to be shattered. The moment he learned everything, he hated her. Their Dad knew, he hates her so he just supported So Eun’s needs and let her live with her mother. He knew that his father supports So Eun, but he just understands why.

 

-------------------------

 

“I know I am the reason, why did you left.” So Eun said as she was settled in her seat.

 

“So Eun, stop it. I am happy with you right now. I don’t regret what happened between us. He needs to understand me, especially our relationship. Don’t get yourself involved on what happened. Everything already happened. Only time can heal all the wounds.”

 

So Eun can’t help but to feel guilty for him. She knows how he loves soccer and his friend. So Eun gave him a weak smile and watched him drive carefully. She thought that she already found the man she will love for the rest of her life. Her Bummie is the perfect epitome of a man willing to fight and leave everything for his love one.

 

Even though Kim Bum managed to comfort So Eun, he can’t comfort himself. He and Hyun Joong is the best of friends. They grew up, played, teased, and fought like brothers since they met. He met him in the moment he loses his mother and his twin sister. They were together like brothers. He regrets losing his one and only true friend, but he was happy to have her in her life.

 

“Bye. Take care.” So Eun gave Kim Bum a smile and unbuckled her seatbelt.

 

“I’ll call you later.” Kim Bum smiled. He watched So Eun enter their house and started the engine.

 

His phone rang; he frowned as soon as he saw the caller ID. It was his Mom. He first watched it and waited it to end. He won’t answer his Mom’s call at first ring. He believes his Mom would call him for something important if it reaches second ring. His conversation by his Mom is always trash. They end up without talking about the useless things.

 

“Hello, Mom?”He answered weakly.

 

“Hey, Bummie. Your sister is missing. We had a fight last week and she left home. I thought she is just with her friends but, when I called them they said that she left already.”Mrs. Alicia cried on the other line.

 

“What are you talking about Mom?”Bummie asked worriedly.

 

“I checked her passport and it is missing. I called the embassy and it’s confirmed she took a flight back there. I didn’t give her money for her allowance because we fight, I checked her account and it doesn’t have any traces that she used her money from your Dad.”Mrs. Alicia continued to cry.

 

“Where did she get the money to buy a ticket?”

 

“Her friends said that she was working for the past weeks in a convenience store. Bummie, find your sister. Call me when you find her, I will bring her back. I can’t fly there I still have some works to attend to.”

 

“Have you told Dad?”

 

“What does your Dad care for my MimMin. Call me okay.”

 

“Yes, Mom. Bye.” 

 

Hope you enjoy everyone :)) Please let me know what you think about this. Thank you :)) Thanks for the first 8 subscribers, this story had :))