Accepting the Consequences

It Just Happened

 

“Hyun Joong, we already talked to your Dad about this and Bummie told us everything last night. Marrying my daughter is the best thing to do. I don’t want to have just a random son-in-law so you are qualified. One thing to remember, take care of my princess.” Mr. John briefed Joongie. Mr. John was welcoming to him, since he knew him as Bummie’s friend. He just nodded and assured Mr. John that he will do everything for MinMin.

“Hyun Joong, if John accepted you that easily because you are Mr. Kim’s son, well that doesn’t help for me. So Min and Bummie are my wealth in this world. Their happiness is first before anything else.” Mrs. Alicia started to talk with Hyun Joong.

“I exactly know it, Mrs. Alicia.” Joongie answered nervously. He never expected that from Mrs. Alicia, he expected a softer and nicer mother image of her. He knew that her way of dealing with her children is different from his own mother, and he envies that.

“Bummie said you are So Eun’s brother. Sorry if I will tackle some of your family problems in here. I knew your story from my son.”

“Its okay, Mrs. Alicia. I totally envy Bummie for having a mother like you; a caring and understanding mother to her own child.” He said with sad tone, remembering his mother.

“I heard that you two are going out. From the sound of it, MinMin likes you as a friend. She is a very naughty girl. Naughty yet sweet.”

“She said that she may drive you crazy to death from her naughty doings but still she cares for you. She just does that to stop you from working and drive you out from your boyfriend.” Mrs. Alicia smiled to hear that. She never realized that, she never expected MinMin to open up with just anyone. She thought that maybe Hyun Joong is the one that can make MinMin happy.

“As long as you can make MinMin happy, I’m okay with you. I guess in no time she can love you, the way she loved Alex or better than it. Take care of my daughter, Hyun Joong. From now on, call me Mom.” Mrs. Alicia hugged Joongie, and he smiled.

“So, welcome to the family my dear friend.” Bummie gave a handshake to his best friend.

-----------------------

Mr. Kim’s secretary called Joongie’s Mom, Ms. Rica. He informed her of what happened to Joongie and such. They expected that she wouldn’t care and will say okay to everything but she said that she will come home to talk about it.

Mr. Kim almost fell from his seat when he heard it.

“What show would Rica want now?” He said as he fixed his tie.

“Maybe she wants to be a mother now.”

“Well, it’s too late. Joongie will now start his own family.”

“Nothing is too late Mr. Kim.”

-------------------------

Joongie quietly entered the room of MinMin, he wanted to see her asleep but in his surprise she is already awake. She was crying under her blanket.

“MinMin why are you crying?” He asked as he stood in the side of his bed. MinMin get off from the blanket to see who the hell dared to get inside her room.

“YOU! I HATE YOU!” She shouted to him and throws her pillows to him. “I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU!” She said while throwing the pillows. He caught every pillow she threw and that made her very irritated.

“Hey! Watch out, there is an angel inside your tummy.” He tried to calm her, but it was no use, she was fuming with anger. She didn’t care if there is a baby inside her; all she wants is to throw her anger. She already messed up her precious bed and her room.

“DARN! GET OUT OF MY ROOM NOW!”

“But, we need to talk.”

“NO!NO! NO! NO! I don’t want to see your face! GET OUT!” She shouted and threw a teddy in the door. Joongie stepped toward her but she threw her books to him. “GET OUT!!” Joongie didn’t mind her, he held her tight to comfort her. He hugged her, while she was crying in his arms. It lasted for a minute until she shrugged it off and run to her study table and saw her phone, she threw it to Joongie. It landed to his forehead leaving a scratch on it. “Get out! I don’t want to see, smell, feel, or to touch you!” Joongie just left her and closed the door gently. MinMin ran to the door and locked it, there she cried again.

“Joongie, even if you want to leave my sister, there is no way out.” Bummie .

“I guess I’ll be a battered husband.” He smiled to him.

Auntie Elena came in with the first aid kit in her hand. She took care of Joongie’s scratch and told him to be strong and understand pregnant woman’s mood swings. She, Bummie and Joongie had a good talk about anything. The two boys knew a lot of things about pregnancy from Auntie Elena; they noted it well and nicely.

---------------------

Joongie come in my room. Appear right in front of me in 2 minutes. I know you’re just outside. Don’t worry I won’t harm you. I just want to talk to you. Your time starts now.–MinMin

As soon as Joongie read the text message he rushed in her room. MinMin unlocked the door and saw Bummie outside, she just winked at him and slammed the door shut and locked it.

“Sit.” MinMin pointed in her study chair. “You see my laptop?” He nodded and read through it.

“What’s the meaning of this?!” He asked surprisingly of what he just read.

 

------------------------------

Owkay! Wildest confession: I really don't know how to end this, though I already have the idea. Just can't put it into words. IDK if I'm just lazy or I'm losing interest on my ffs. I enjoy reading others and maybe I lost interest on mine. LOL. Weird? I know.  So I'll just update what I already written. Need to revive the interest.

 

PS: Just two more unsubcriber and I'll delete this. Random rule only.