Forgiving

It Just Happened

 

MinMin was sleeping when Mrs. Alicia entered her room. She was about to wake her up but she noticed how pale she is. She placed her hands on her forehead; her temperature was okay.

“Bummie your sister won’t go to school, she seems sick.”

“Okay.” Bummie then headed to school.

Mr. John took a look at the sleeping MinMin before going to work. He kissed her forehead before heading out. He saw Mrs. Alicia cooking some porridge for their daughter.

“Just call me when she needs to be in hospital. Please take care of her, I’ll be home early.”

“Okay.” Mrs. Alicia answered without looking at him.

It was very awkward for both of them to talk especially inside their former home. They just have to bear the feeling for their children. Their twin is their wealth more than anything in the world. They maybe workaholic as ever but they are doing it for their future.

--------------------------

Students were asking Bummie how was MinMin. He told everyone that she is sick and she is doing fine. He was feeling a bit happy since he is free just like before. He can be with So Eun the whole day.

“Agh! It’s so nice without MinMin around.” So Eun hit Bummie. Bummie just put her hands over her.  “Come on; don’t tell me you don’t like it.”

“I also like it but I miss her. Can I go to see her?”

“That would be good. You can meet Mom there.” So Eun look at Bummie’s face with awe and fear. He shook her and gave her a good luck face.

“I’m just afraid that she will not like me.”

“She will like you.” Bummie smiled to her and she held his hands.

When Joongie heard that MinMin was sick, he called her, but she was not answering. He just sent her a message to take care and be well soon and she’s missing her.

‘Is it because of that night?’ He thought.

------------------------

Bummie almost forgot the appointment with Joongie. He immediately just sends So Eun home and drove back in school. He told her something’s up and they’ll just go to see MinMin the next day. She didn’t think twice and let him.

Joongie was waiting for him in the field. He was convincing himself to be cool and don’t let his anger rise. He was breathing heavily and couldn’t stop walking back and forth.

“What do you want to talk about?” Bummie asked as he saw him in the field and walked to him. He sat in the bench facing him.

“Bummie! I want to reckon our friendship, 5 years are not trash. You see, I’m selfish not to let you explain your side. I don’t want being betrayed that’s why.” Joongie said after swallowing all his pride. He breathes heavily after saying everything and waits for his reply.

“I know, but what can I do? I love her. 5 years are not trash. Joongie.” Bummie patted his shoulder and continued. “One problem settled, how about my sister? I won’t be the Bummie you know if it’s with my sister.” He said with a different smile on his face. It comes with threat and warning.

“I know. That’s why I’m doing this. I like MinMin.”

“What about that night?” He asked while glaring at him.

“That night was really an accident, we were both drunk and we lost our mind that’s why it happened. You know me, I won’t sleep with just any other girl as so as your sister. I like her. I already told her about this, and she said--” He was cut by Bummie.

“She said that we have to settle our problems first?” He asked with a small smile on his face.

“She said that if I mean it, I must show it. That is what I’m doing right now.”

“Joongie!” Bummie called and threw a direct punch in his face. Joongie just accepted it and crawled in the ground. He was showing his mad side again. “MinMin--.” He was cut by the sudden pour down of the rain. It rained like there’s no tomorrow.

It was raining hard but it didn’t stop them to hit each other again. They were like two animals fighting for food. Few punches were thrown and it really left a deep impact on their good looking faces. Both lips were cut and sore. They just stopped when they both felt they already released their anger, they were holding for each other.

“Joongie take care of my sister. She requires attention and love. MinMin is not your ordinary girl. I bet you know how naughty she is. You already heard her stories, do you still like her?” Bummie asked while looking at the gloomy sky with his body lying in the soaked field.

“She asked the same question. I like her. I respect your relationship with her, but don’t expect that I’ll be fond of her. I still hate her. Bummie be back in training.” Joongie smiled in the sky.

Men don’t speak for what they feel; they choose action rather than words to settle the problems. They believe words can just cause misunderstanding because sometimes you can’t find the exact words to express how you feel.

 

I'm studying and I'm updating for three nights straight. LOL. Okay. I have many chapters reserved. Haha. More to come. Thank you for wasting your time reading the update. I appreciate it. Please drop by some comments. Thank you.